AEEE 2023 Registration Process has started by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for aspirants willing to apply for the B.Tech course from 18 November 2022. The qualifying candidates can obtain a seat in the various Engineering colleges located at various campuses. The three campuses of Amrita University are at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Amritapuri. It is a national level examination and students from all over India apply for it every year. Students who have passed class 12 from other states can also apply. However, candidates have to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the University.
AEEE 2023 Registration Dates
AEEE 2023 Registration Dates is very important for every aspirant who dreams to join the University. A schedule is provided here for the candidates.
Release of Application form
|18 November, 2023|
Last Date for submission of Application Form and Slot Booking for CBT
|To be Announced|
Last date of application submission for PPT
|To be Announced|
AEEE 2023 Registration Procedure
1. Registration- Candidates must fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID and mobile number to register.
2. Enter Academic, Personal, Family & Contact details– Candidates will have to fill required personal, educational, family and contact details.
3. Select Examination & Exam Centres- Candidates will have to choose the mode of admission (JEE Main or AEEE). Also, select three exam cities to appear in AEEE 2023.
4. Upload Photo & Signature: Candidates are required to upload the scanned passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with file up to 200kb) signature in the specified dimensions.
5. Application Fee Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for AEEE candidates), Rs. 300/- (for JEE Main) and Rs.1000/- (for both AEEE/JEE Main). The fee payment can be made through Credit/Debit/Net Banking/cash card & Wallet.
Offline Registration Form:
University Counter –
Applicants can purchase the application form from any campuses of Amrita Schools of Engineering (Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore).
By Post –
Candidates can get Application Form through post by sending a written application for getting application form along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore from any of the branches.
Post Office/ Banks –
Candidates applying through offline mode will have to send AEEE 2021 application form to the address given below:
The Admissions Coordinator,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Nagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 - 2685169/170
- For admission through AEEE Rank - Rs. 1000/-
- For admission through JEE Rank - Rs. 300/-
- For admission through both AEEE & JEE Ranks - Rs. 1000/-
Before registration, the candidates must check their eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria to Register for Amrita University Entrance Exam
AEEE 2023 Registration Process is mentioned below:
- Applicants must be born on or after 1st July, 2002.
- Applicants born before the mentioned date are not eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from Recognised Board or University.
- If the candidate is appearing in class 12th or equivalent are also eligible.
- The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam (including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Applicants must have scored marks not less than 60% altogether (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Applicants must have scored marks not less than 55% in an individual subject.
- Diploma (3 years) holders in Engineering in any State Board are eligible to apply only if they have scored marks not less than 60%.
- Candidates showing up qualifying examination in 2022 May also eligible for the exam.