AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Univerisity has recently released the eligibility criteria of the AEEE 2021 examination. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is mainly an entrance exam for the candidates who desire to get admission into various B.Tech courses offered by the University. The candidates who wish to participate in AEEE 2021 examination, have to correctly meet certain eligibility details as specified in this article. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the AEEE 2021 examination eligibility criteria carefully before filling the online application form. AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 consists of various crucial details which include age limit, educational qualification, nationality, qualifying score, etc.
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for every AEEE examination appearing aspirants to fulfil the AEEE 2021 eligibility criteria before they begin with their online registrations. Amrita University provides admissions into B.Tech programs based on ranks secured in either Amrita Entrance Exam (AEEE) 2021 or JEE Mains 2020. Eligibility for admission through both JEE Main as well as AEEE score is given below:
Eligibility for Admission through JEE Main 2021
The aspiring candidates who have a valid JEE Main score are exempted from the entrance exam AEEE 2021. The candidates who have valid JEE Main scores first have to register for admission with their JEE scores and then participate in the University’s B.Tech Joint Seat Allotment.
Eligibility for JEE Main 2021
- Those aspiring candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2020; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other equivalent qualifying examination in 2021 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main)- 2021.
- Candidates must have taken at least 5 subjects in their class 12th standard to be eligible for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2021.
- Candidates who have already attempted JEE Main in the past 3 consecutive years are strictly not eligible to apply for IIT JEE Main 2021 examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in AEEE 2021
The followings are the criteria that the candidates have to fulfil for appearing in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Test 2021 mentioned below:
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after 01 July 1999.
Those aspiring candidates who have passed their Class 12th examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2020; or those candidates who are going to appear in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2021 are eligible to appear in this particular examination.
The candidate should at least score 60% of aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). They also need to score a minimum of 55% marks and also individually in these three mentioned subjects.
The applicants who have completed 3 years diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for AEEE 2020 examination.
AEEE 2021 Academic Qualification
- The aspiring candidates ought to have passed category 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board such as CBSE/ ICSE or state board.
- Candidates appearing for the AEEE 2021 examination in March/April 2021, may apply if they secure the minimum marks required for qualifying.
Subject Combination in Qualifying Examination
- The candidates ought to have passed their respective class twelfth examination and may have studied a subject combination of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria for International Admissions
This section is especially for those candidates who have studied under a particular system other than CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. For International Admissions, you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below in this article.
- Candidates ought to have obtained preferably an ‘A’ grade (or equivalent) in the ‘A’ level examination or its equivalent.
- Those candidates who have taken the Advanced Placement Courses are going to be given early preference.
- The candidates ought to have studied Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in their Grade eleven and Grade twelve.
- Furthermore, such candidates also, ought to conjointly obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.