(NPAT) 2020 National Test For Programs after Twelfth is conducted every year by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies to admit students into various Undergraduate and Integrated Degree Programs at its three campuses: Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru. Candidates should go through the NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria carefully before registering. Aspirants who fail to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria at any stage in the admission process, the examination conducting body will terminate their admission and forfeit the submitted fee.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Read the article below for more detail.
NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a compulsory course of English, science and vocational. And in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics the aggregate marks should be 50% in Mumbai Campus and 45% for admission in Shirpur Campus.All India Ramayana Quiz Competition Check Now
Candidates who have IB diploma with Mathematics at a higher level also qualify to apply for NPAT 2020 examination.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: NMIMS Programs after Twelfth
Candidates who passed 10+2 or equivalent from Open or Distance Learning, school must be recognized by NIOS board. Candidate from any other school won’t be qualified.
Candidate should have passed all the subjects in one attempt.
Compartmentalized mark sheet will not be acceptable.
Candidates from International Schools will have to submit an AIU certificate of equivalence to confirm their eligibility for qualifying the examination.
Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination and do not have final mark sheet till the counselling date will get the admission under “Provisional Admission”. The candidate will get final admission only after he/she submits all the required documents.
Candidates can also submit the Internet copy of qualifying exam’s mark sheet in case the final mark sheet is not available. In such cases, the Principal of the school should duly sign the internet copy.
Max age limit for applying is 25 years.
Course wise Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech and MBA (Tech):
- Applicants need to pass Class 12 or equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject with Indian Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate/ DP awarded is not eligible).
- The Applicants with IB Diploma are eligible only if they have offered Mathematics at a higher level.
- They should have a score of a minimum 50% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for admittance in Mumbai campus.
- Applicants are required to score a minimum 45% in PCM in class 12 or equivalent for getting into Shirpur campus.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50%.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent exam from Open or Distance Learning (ODL) School documented only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2020 can also apply for NPAT 2020.
For MBA Pharma Tech (B. Pharm + MBA):
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam + Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as the main subject.
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in PCM/PCB to apply for NPAT 2020.
For B.Sc. Economics:
- Applicant must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in the first attempt including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in any stream.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in Class 12 examination.
For B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A:
- A candidate must have passed 12 or equivalent exam with a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first attempt including Indian Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Candidates must have passed Mathematics / Statistics subject in HSC or equivalent for NPAT 2020.
Moreover, the official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/
Candidates can stay tuned to EntranceZone for more details on NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria.