NPAT 2022 Registration Process will be commenced by Constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies every year. For the Registration Process, a candidate will have to fill the online Application form by entering the personal, educational and contact details.
Check NPAT 2022 Registration Process here.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration Process
Candidates are able to fill their application form online mode on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to fill following details – personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to the candidates.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form by post.
- Take a printout of the filled form and keep it secure for other future references.
NPAT 2022 Application Fee
Application fee can paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NPAT 2022 Registration Process: Narsee Monjee Institute
Here candidates can check fee structure as per the number of schools:
|For program of one school||Rs. 1800|
|For program of two schools||Rs. 3000|
|For program of three schools||Rs. 4000|
|For program of four schools||Rs. 5000|
|For program of five schools||Rs. 6000|
|For program of six schools||Rs. 7000|
|For program of seven schools||Rs. 8000|