BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Registration Process will start tentatively in the month of June 2021. BCECE is a State level exam conducted by BCECE board once in a year for admissions in Agriculture, pharmacy and other fields. Candidates will get admission in medical and engineering through NEET and JEE mains respectively. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details regarding the BCECE 2021 exam.
BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Registration Process Date
The important dates of BCECE exam are mentioned below:
|Availability of Online application form||To be Announced|
|Closing date of submission of online application||To be Announced|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||To be Announced|
BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Registration Process
- The candidates can fill the form online on the official website of the BCECE.
- Further, the Bihar engineering form 2021 fee can be paid by both i.e offline as well as online payment methods.
- The candidates must follow the registration process with utmost care in order to avoid any mistakes.
- And, the Candidates have to pay a different fee for the two different Subject groups (PCM/PCB and PCMB).
BCECE 2021 Application Fee
The information regarding the BCECE 2021 application fee is mentioned below:
|General/BC||RS 1000/-||RS 1100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||RS 500/-||RS 550/-|
Mode of payment: The fee can be paid through online mode as well as offline mode.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Registration Process: Apply Here
- Online: candidate can pay through Net banking/debit/credit card option.
- Offline: In offline mode, the candidate can pay through Bank challan(Canara Bank).
BCECE Bihar CET Registration Process 2021
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the form:
- Visit the BCECE official website.
- Click on the “Apply for BCECE 2021” link.
- Now, the applicant needs to proceed for the registration by entering all the required details.
- Then click on the Register button to complete the process.
- Finally, after successfully registering a candidate will receive the registration number on their email id or phone number.
- And, then the candidate can proceed to the next step to pay the application fees.
- Further, the candidate can fill the application form after fee payment.
- After completing the whole registration process and click on the “submit” button.
- After submission, take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Important Guideline For Candidates To Follow Before Applying Online
According to the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, the applicants should keep all the below mentioned documents handy before applying online.
- Email id (for registration and for receiving all future correspondence)
- Mobile no (to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application)
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available ( to access online payment facility/service)
bcece agriculture 2020, bcece form date 2020, bcece application form 2020, bcece agriculture application form 2020, bcece 2020, amin bcece 2019