BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Registration Process has been started as per Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination information brochure. And, the candidates seeking admission to various UG level courses in the field of engineering, medical and agriculture etc must follow the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Registration Process. Candidates should download the BCECE information brochure from the official website. The instructions regarding filling the application form should be read thoroughly without fail. And finally, fill the application form without any mistake. Application form will be released in the month of May 2020.
Important Guideline For Candidates To Follow Before Applying Online
According to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, the applicants should keep all the below mentioned documents handy before applying online.
- Email id (for registration and for receiving all future correspondence)
- Mobile no (to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application)
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available ( to access online payment facility/service)
BCECE Bihar CET Registration Process 2020
Candidates need to go through the following steps for registration:
- First of all, visit the BCECE official website.
- And, click on the “Apply for BCECE 2020” link. Go through the instructions and read them carefully
- Now, the applicant needs to proceed for the first step of Online application which is Registration
- Further, fill all the required details such as Name, Gender, Email Id, DOB, Mobile number, and password etc
- And, click on the Register button to complete the process.
- Finally, after successfully registering a candidate will receive the registration number on their email id and phone number.
- And, then the candidate can proceed to next step to pay the fees.
- Further, the candidate can fill the application form after fee payment.
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Registration Process
- The candidates must follow the registration process with utmost care in order to avoid any mistakes.
- And, the last date to register online for Bihar CET 2020 will be in the month of May.
- Further, the Bihar engineering form 2020 fee will be paid by offline and online payment methods.
- And, the Candidates have to pay a different fee for the two different Subject groups (PCM/PCB and PCMB).
Application Fee for BCECE application form 2020
|General||RS 1000/-||RS 1100/-|
|Backward||RS 1000/-||RS 1100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||RS 500/-||RS 550/-|
BCECE 2020 Application Form/Exam Date
|Availability of Online application form||Last week of April 2020|
|Closing date of submission of online application||3rd week of May 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing date of submission of the fee through Challan||$th week May 2020 Up too Banking Hours)|
More Articles about BIHAR Combined Entrance Test
|Application form||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Registration Process“.
bihar cet 2018 application form, bihar bed cet 2019, bihar b.ed cet 2019, bihar cet 2018 bed, bihar b.ed cet 2018, bihar b.ed entrance exam 2019, bcece courses.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020