Bihar Engineering Admission 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. B.Tech. or Engineering admission in Bihar is monitored by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). BCECEB conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. Candidates will get the admission through JEE Main 2020 scores. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding the Bihar engineering admission 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- BCECE Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19 till further notice.
- The release of admit card is also postponed by the authority.
Bihar Engineering Admission 2020
The Engineering Admission in Bihar is tough as several colleges are less and the number of aspirants is high. Every year thousands of students appear for JEE MAIN exam and prove their dominance.
Bihar Engineering Admission 2020 Exam Dates
The important Bihar engineering admission 2020 dates are given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Bihar Engineering Admission 2020: B.Tech. College Admission
|Application form release date||26 May 2020 (Re-open)|
|Application form Last date||09 June 2020|
|Last date of fee payment through offline mode||10 June 2020|
|Last date of fee payment through online mode||11 June 2020|
|Application Form correction window||12 – 15 June 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced soon|
Bihar engineering entrance exam 2020
The details regarding the Bihar engineering entrance exam are given below:
- The application form has been released again on 26 May 2020.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- The application form is available on the separate portal for the exam.
- The last date to fill the application form is 09 June 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines in the application form.
- The authority will also provide the application correction facility for a stipulated time.
The Bihar engineering form 2020 fee details are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
|Branch||General/BC & OBC Category||SC/ST category|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online: Through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Offline: Through NEFT challan.
Procedure for Admission In Engineering / B.Tech. / B.E. courses
The Candidates need to fill the BCECE 2020 application form. The notification has been announced by BCECE Board on 20 February 2020. The detailed notification and application form for BCECE BIHAR CET 2020 is given here.
The BCECE BIHAR CET Application form is available from 26 May 2020 along with information brochure.
Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
The details regarding the Bihar engineering entrance exam pattern are given below:
- Duration of Exam: 01 hour and 30 minutes.
- Mode of Exam: Online mode.
- Questions Type: Multiple choice questions(MCQs).
- Qualifying Subjects: The paper will be from physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology and agricultural science.
- Questions: 100 questions from each subject will be asked.
- Marking Scheme:
- For each correct answer: + 04 Marks.
- For each incorrect answer: – 01 Marks.
Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus
The details regarding the Bihar engineering syllabus are given below:
- The syllabus is different for different courses.
- The questions will be asked from syllabus of class 12.
- The syllabus will contain topics from physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology and agricultural science subjects.
BIHAR Super 30
A coaching class for the meritorious student called SUPER-30 is run by Anand Kumar where every year around 30 students clear the Joint Entrance Examination (MAIN).
List of Bihar Engineering Colleges with Intake
The total number of engineering colleges in Bihar is 29. The list is given below:
- B.C.E. BhagalpurNalanda Colleg of Engg.
- M.C.E. Motihari
- D.C.E. Darbhanga
- G.P.I., Patna
- L.J.P.I.T., Chapra
- M.A.C.E.T., Patna
- R.P.S.I.T., Patna
- N.S.I.of Tech.Bihta
- M.I.T. Purn
- S.I.E.T. Siwan
- V.V.I.T., Purnea
- S.I.T., Aurangabad
- A.I.T. Kishanganj
- KKCET, Biharsharif
- K.C.E.T. Kishanganj
- Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya
bihar engineering form date 2020, bihar engineering admission 2019 ,bihar engineering form 2020, bihar engineering application form 2020, bihar engineering entrance exam 2020, bcece 2020 application form date, bihar engineering form 2019, bihar engineering entrance exam 2019.