Bihar UGEAC 2021 counselling process may stary in the month of November by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB). It stands for Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling. This is at the state level and annually conducted to select candidates for admission to the first year of B.Tech. Bihar Engineering Admission. Counseling will be based on the JEE Main 2021 Score. Selected candidates get admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses at Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar and Exalt College of Engg. & Tech. (Private), Vaishali, Bihar. Students seeking for B.Tech admission in Bihar can read Bihar UGEAC 2021 complete article to know more about like application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
BIHAR UGEAC 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details related to BIHAR UGEAC 2021 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam Status||There is no official notification announce yet |
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding Bihar UGEAC 2021 are provided below, candidates can check for the same
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Schedule
|Online Registration starting date||October 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||November 2021|
|Publication of Merit list of UGEAC-2021||November 2021|
|Registration and online choice filling||November 2021|
|1st round of counselling||November 2021|
|Date of 2nd Round Online Counselling (revised schedule)||November 2021|
|Date of 3rd Round Online Counselling (revised schedule)||November 2021|
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form
The Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2021 will be available in the month of August (tentative). This is designed to cater to colleges of Bihar in selecting students for the first year of their B.Tech course. Some of the key points the candidate must remember while filling the application form are:
- The candidate must make sure of his/her eligibility beforehand.
- The application can be done online mode from BCECEB's website.
- Candidates are supposed to enter their personal, academic, contact, educational details while filling the online application form.
- The candidate when registering should see that he/she is giving his/her own
email_id and mobile no., so that they can have the information concerning registration which will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. also the candidate will receive an SMS.
- When your registration process is completed your account must be activated and you are required to login then.
- The next step is to upload a passport-size photograph which must be of high contrast with the placard containing the candidate's name and snapping
date and full signature in Hindi and English after scanning the same. After uploading photos and signature save them and continue.
- Then the applicant must enter the educational details save them and continue.
- After filling in all the details asked in the application form, make the payment of the application fee to complete the registration process.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Bihar UGEAC 2021:
- JEE MAIN exam giving candidates of Bihar are eligible.
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate must be a Bihar resident.
- There is no prescribed age limit to the admission procedure.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Merit List
After the completion of the online registration process Bihar broad will release the Bihar UGEAC 2021 merit list. It will be prepared based on JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Merit list / Rank list will contain information about the rank and name of candidates for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Courses. Candidates whose names will appear in the rank list based on JEE (Main)- 2021 score will be allowed to take part in the Counselling process. By following the below steps the applicants will be able to check their name on the merit list:
- Visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then search link of Merit list for Bihar UGEAC 2021
- Click on the Merit list link to get the Rank.
- After getting the Rank record candidates are advised to preserve it for further use in the admission process.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling
Candidates whose name will be on the merit list decided by the board will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Through the counselling, process candidates are admitted to institutes based on their choice of filling. Selected Candidates need to bring the original certificates and documents for verification at the time of counselling. UGEAC-ID and documents uploaded at the time of the registration are used during the counselling process.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee which has to be paid is:
- Rs 1200/- for Unreserved category candidates/BC/EBC and Rs 600/- for SC/ST/DQ applicants.
- Modes of Payment: There are two modes of payment accepted by the council:
- Offline mode: The offline mode permits to payment of the fee through Bank Challan, he/she will have to select the offline/NEFT Challan option of the payment modes that would be there on the screen. There would be some extra charges which needed to be paid for challan which is a processing fee.
- Online mode: Via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Select the payment option and proceed to make payment. In this mode also the candidate needs to pay some fee as processing charges along with the counselling fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Bihar UGEAC Counseling 2021 Documentation
The documents required during the counselling process are:
- Admit card JEE MAIN 2021
- Scorecard JEE MAIN 2021
- Marksheet of Matriculation
- Marksheet of Intermediate/Equivalent
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Six copies of photograph(passport)
- Printout of the form filled for Bihar UGEAC
- Aadhar card
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Reservation Policy
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has decided the reservation criteria for Unreserved categories. Candidates can check the reservation policy, as per last year, from below and reserved the seat according to it.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Category: 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category: 1%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3%
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Admission Procedure
The following is the admission procedure for Bihar UGEAC:
- First of all, applications are invited.
- Then a list of the candidates is prepared who have given JEE MAIN 2020 with their score.
- The merit list is prepared who did not give JEE MAIN exam.
- Students are called for seat reservation & document verification.
- The final list of students admitted is generated.
Courses offered: B.Tech. admission to various colleges of Bihar to various streams.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates have to fill in choices of college during online counselling.
- The choice preference has to be filled online and choices must be locked before the final date of first counselling.
- Candidates must note that there will be 3 counselling rounds but choices have to be filled only once before the beginning of the first round of seat allotment.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Highlights
Check the overview of the BCECEB UGEAC 2021 here:
|Exam Name ||Bihar Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2021|
|Acronym ||Bihar UGEAC |
|Conducting Body ||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board |
|UGEAC Official Website||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in |
|Council Date Publication ||The first week October 2021|
|Exam Purpose |
To select students for course B.Tech. first year for various streams.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was formed under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. This board conducts competitive examinations each year to admit students to Medical, Engineering, and Agricultural streams in colleges of the state of Bihar.
Entrance Examination Conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is as follows: