Bihar UGEAC 2022 Application process will start from July 2022(tentatively) by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB). It stands for Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling. This is at the state level and annually conducted to select candidates for admission to the first year of B.Tech. Bihar Engineering Admission. Counselling will be based on the JEE Main 2022 Score. Selected candidates get admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses at Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar and Exalt College of Engg. & Tech. (Private), Vaishali, Bihar. Students seeking for B.Tech admission in Bihar can read Bihar UGEAC 2022 complete article to know more about like application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
BIHAR UGEAC 2022 Admission Status
Candidates can check the details related to BIHAR UGEAC 2022 from the below-mentioned table:
|Admission notification||No official notification announce yet|
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Important Dates
The important dates regarding Bihar UGEAC 2022 are provided below, candidates can check for the same
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Schedule
|Online Registration starting date||July 2022|
|Online Registration closing date||July 2022|
|Registration and online choice filling||July 2022|
|1st round of counselling||August 2022|
|Date of 2nd Round Online Counselling (revised schedule)||August 2022|
|Date of 3rd Round Online Counselling (revised schedule)||August 2022|
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Application Form
The Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2022 will be available from July 2022. This is designed to cater to colleges of Bihar in selecting students for the first year of their B.Tech course. Some of the key points the candidate must remember while filling the application form are:
- The candidate must make sure of his/her eligibility before applying.
- The form can be filled online on BCECEB's website.
- Candidates are supposed to enter their personal, academic, contact, educational details while filling the online application form.
- The candidate when registering should see that he/she is giving his/her own
email_id and mobile no., so that they can have the information concerning registration which will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. also the candidate will receive an SMS.
- When your registration process is completed your account must be activated and you are required to login then.
- The next step is to upload a passport-size photograph which must be of high contrast with the placard containing the candidate's name and snapping
date and full signature in Hindi and English after scanning the same. After uploading photos and signature save them and continue.
- Then the applicant must enter the educational details save them and continue.
- After filling in all the details asked in the application form, make the payment of the application fee to complete the registration process.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Bihar UGEAC 2022:
- JEE MAIN exam giving candidates of Bihar are eligible.
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate must be a Bihar resident.
- There is no prescribed age limit to the admission procedure.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Merit List
After the completion of the online registration process Bihar broad will release the Bihar UGEAC 2022 merit list. It will be prepared based on JEE (Main) 2022 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Merit list / Rank list will contain information about the rank and name of candidates for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Courses. Candidates whose names will appear in the rank list based on JEE (Main)- 2022 score will be allowed to take part in the Counselling process. By following the below steps the applicants will be able to check their name on the merit list:
- Visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then search link of Merit list for Bihar UGEAC 2022
- Click on the Merit list link to get the Rank.
- After getting the Rank record candidates are advised to preserve it for further use in the admission process.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Admission Procedure
The following is the admission procedure for Bihar UGEAC:
- First of all, applications are invited.
- Then a list of the candidates is prepared who have given JEE MAIN 2020 with their score.
- The merit list is prepared who did not give JEE MAIN exam.
- Students are called for seat reservation & document verification.
- The final list of students admitted is generated.
Courses offered: B.Tech. admission to various colleges of Bihar to various streams.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates have to fill in choices of college during online counselling.
- The choice preference has to be filled online and choices must be locked before the final date of first counselling.
- Candidates must note that there will be 3 counselling rounds but choices have to be filled only once before the beginning of the first round of seat allotment.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Counselling
Candidates whose name will be on the merit list decided by the board will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Through the counselling, process candidates are admitted to institutes based on their choice of filling. Selected Candidates need to bring the original certificates and documents for verification at the time of counselling. UGEAC-ID and documents uploaded at the time of the registration are used during the counselling process.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee which has to be paid is:
- Rs 1200/- for Unreserved category candidates/BC/EBC and Rs 600/- for SC/ST/DQ applicants.
- Modes of Payment: There are two modes of payment accepted by the council:
- Offline mode: The offline mode permits to payment of the fee through Bank Challan, he/she will have to select the offline/NEFT Challan option of the payment modes that would be there on the screen. There would be some extra charges which needed to be paid for challan which is a processing fee.
- Online mode: Via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Select the payment option and proceed to make payment. In this mode also the candidate needs to pay some fee as processing charges along with the counselling fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Bihar UGEAC Counseling 2022 Documentation
The documents required during the counselling process are:
- Admit card JEE MAIN 2022
- Scorecard JEE MAIN 2022
- Marksheet of Matriculation
- Marksheet of Intermediate/Equivalent
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Six copies of photograph(passport)
- Printout of the form filled for Bihar UGEAC
- Aadhar card
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Reservation Policy
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has decided the reservation criteria for Unreserved categories. Candidates can check the reservation policy, as per last year, from below and reserved the seat according to it.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Category: 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category: 1%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3%
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Highlights
Check the overview of the BCECEB UGEAC 2022 here:
|Exam Name ||Bihar Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2022|
|Acronym ||Bihar UGEAC |
|Conducting Body ||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board |
|UGEAC Official Website||https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/|
|Application Link||Activate Soon|
|Exam Purpose |
To select students for course B.Tech. first year for various streams.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was formed under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. This board conducts competitive examinations each year to admit students to Medical, Engineering, and Agricultural streams in colleges of the state of Bihar.
Entrance Examination Conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is as follows: