Bihar UGEAC 2023 Application Form will be released on for the eligible candidates of Bihar state for admission into BE/B.Tech courses. Candidates must fill the form on the official website of BCECEB. The authority will also provide an online editing facility for the correction of the application form of Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC). All the candidates who qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination are also eligible for Bihar UGEAC Registration. Read the complete article to know more about Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2023.
BIHAR UGEAC Application Latest Update
- Bihar UGEAC 2023 registration has begun on the official website.
- The official website for Bihar UGEAC 2023 is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting the registration process.
- Bihar UGEAC 2023 is for BE/BTech admissions.
- The registration process started on June 5.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
- The last date to fill the online BCECE application form and pay the BTech registration fee is June 30.
- Before applying online, candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates should also have a scanned copy or soft copy of a passport-size photograph, Hindi and English documents, AADHAR Card, and payment options such as credit card, ATM cum-debit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Online counselling applications for UGEAC-2023 admission to Bihar engineering colleges have started.
- Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2023 and obtained a valid NTA score can apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- The admission is for BTech courses offered by engineering colleges in Bihar.
- The UGEAC-2023 prospectus containing eligibility criteria and application instructions can be found on the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board's website.
- The prospectus is available for viewing and downloading under the "UGEAC-2023" section.
Bihar UGEAC 2023 BTech Admission: Steps To Apply
Here are the steps to apply for Bihar UGEAC 2023 BTech Admission:
- Visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Register by providing the necessary details.
- Fill in the application form by entering personal and educational information. Also, upload the required documents.
- Pay the Bihar UGEAC 2023 counselling fee.
- Download and print the application form for future reference.
Bihar UGEAC 2023 Application Form Dates
The important dates & events regarding Bihar Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling Registration 2023 are given in the below-given schedule.
Bihar engineering counselling schedule
Online registration starting date
June 5, 2023
Online registration closing date
June 30, 2023
Last date of payment
July 07, 2023
Online editing of application form
July 02, 2023
Publication of merit list of UGEAC-2023
July 04, 2023
Proposed date of online counselling
To be notified
Bihar UGEAC 2023 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Bihar UGEAC 2023:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB).
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of all.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided as all the communication will be made through SMS or registered mail id.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format as per the guidelines of the authority.
- The application fee will be payable via any of the online payment modes not via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- After filling the form the applicants must take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
Details to be filled in Bihar UGEAC 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be required to fill the following details in Bihar UGEAC 2023 form:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Physically Challenged status
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Photograph and Signature
How to Fill the Bihar UGEAC 2023 Online Registration Form?
The candidates can fill the form by following the below-mentioned steps on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Enter JEE (Main)-2023 Application No. and Date of Birth.
- An “ACTIVATION CODE” will be sent on email and mobile will be used to activate the candidate's account for filling the form.
- The password entered in the Application Form must be kept with safety.
- The email id will be the candidate's user name.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Click on “Sign in” to complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload the passport size photograph of high contrast. (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date).
- Full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- Thereafter click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 4: Educational Information
- Add the Educational details in the form and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Preview Application Details
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections & then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 6: Fee Payment
After completion of the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee in the prescribed mode only.
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved/BC/EBC categories have to pay Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/DQ Categories.
- Online Payment should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Step 7: Download part- A & Part-B
Lastly, the candidates need to download the filled up application form after the status for payment is displayed as ‘Paid Successfully’. Keep the Hard Copy (Part-A & and B) form safely.