Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of July 2021 tentatively for the eligible candidates of Bihar state for admission into BE/B.Tech courses. Candidates must fill the form on the official website of BCECEB. The authority will also provide the online editing facility for the correction of the application form. All the candidates who qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination are also eligible for Bihar UGEAC Registration. Read the complete article to know more about Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2021.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form Imporatant Dates
The important dates & events regarding Bihar Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling Registration 2021 are given in the below-given schedule.
Bihar UGEAC Online Registration Dates 2021
|Availability of application||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to register||3rd week of July 2021|
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Bihar UGEAC 2021:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB).
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of all.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided as all the communication will be made through SMS or registered mail id.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format as per the guidelines of the authority.
- The application fee will be payable via any of the online payment modes not via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- After filling the form the applicants must take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
Details to be filled in Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Form
The candidates will be required to fill the following details in Bihar UGEAC 2021 form:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Physically Challenged status
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Photograph and Signature
How to Fill the Bihar UGEAC 2021 Online Registration Form?
The candidates can fill the form by following the below-mentioned steps on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Enter JEE (Main)-2021 Application No. and Date of Birth.
- An “ACTIVATION CODE” will be sent on email and mobile will be used to activate the candidate's account for filling the form.
- The password entered in the Application Form must be kept with safety.
- The email id will be the candidate's user name.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Click on “Sign in” to complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload the passport size photograph of high contrast. (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date).
- Full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- Thereafter click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 4: Educational Information
- Add the Educational details in the form and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Preview Application Details
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections & then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 6: Fee Payment
After completion of the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee in the prescribed mode only.
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved/BC/EBC categories have to pay Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/DQ Categories.
- Online Payment should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Step 7: Download part- A & Part-B
Lastly, the candidates need to download the filled up application form after the status for payment is displayed as ‘Paid Successfully’. Keep the Hard Copy (Part-A & and B) form safely.