Bihar UGEAC 2020 Application Form will be released for the eligible candidates of Bihar state for admission into BE/B.Tech courses. Candidates must fill the form on the official website of BCECEB. The authority will also provide the online editing facility for the correction of the application form. All the candidates who qualify the Joint Entrance Examination are also eligible for Bihar UGEAC Registration. Read the complete article to know more about Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2020.
Bihar UGEAC 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates & events regarding Bihar Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling Registration 2020 are given in the below-given schedule.
Bihar UGEAC Online Registration Dates 2020
|Online Registration Starting date||To be Announced|
| Online Registration Ending date||To be Announced|
|Last date of payment through Netbanking||To be Announced|
|Online editing of application form||To be Announced|
Bihar UGEAC 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Bihar UGEAC 2020:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB).
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of all.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided as all the communication will be made through SMS or registered mail id.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format as per the guidelines of the authority.
- The application fee will be payable via any of online payment modes not via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- After filling the form the applicants must take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
Details to be filled in Bihar UGEAC 2020 Application Form
The candidates will be required to fill the following details in Bihar UGEAC 2020 form:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Physically Challenged status
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Photograph and Signature
How to Fill Bihar UGEAC 2020 Online Registration Form?
The candidates can fill the form by following the below-mentioned steps on the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Enter JEE (Main)-2020 Application No. and Date of Birth.
- An “ACTIVATION CODE” will be sent on email and mobile the will be used to activate the candidate's account for filling the form.
- The password entered in Application Form must be kept with safety.
- The email id will be the candidate's user name.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Click on “Sign in” to complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload the passport size photograph of high contrast. (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date).
- Full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- Thereafter click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 4: Educational Information
- Add the Educational details in the form and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Preview Application Details
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections & then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 6: Fee Payment
After completion of the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee in the prescribed mode only.
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved/BC/EBC categories have to pay Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/DQ Categories.
- Online Payment should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Step 7: Download part- A & Part-B
Lastly, the candidates need to download the filled up application form after the status for payment is displayed as ‘Paid Successfully’. Keep the Hard Copy (Part-A & and B) form safely.