PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 also known as the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling will start tentatively in the month of October/November by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Govt. of Bihar for admission in govt. colleges of Patna in the First year of Post Graduate Medical Courses that is MD (Ayurveda) courses. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit list of the AIAPGET- All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. It is conducted at the state level annually. The interested candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 details.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Status
Candidates can check the PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 status from the below table:
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
|Merit List displayed date||Yet to Announce|
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Application Form
The PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Registration will commence on the online portal. Check the following guidelines to know more about the registration process.
- Candidates are allowed to fill the application form online mode from the official website.
- The candidate has to fill the application form with all the information correctly.
- After filling the Registration form the candidate has to pay the Counselling Fee online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
- The candidate will have to pay a processing charge which is additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the applicants must check the PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 eligibility criteria. The detailed information is as follows for the same:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is no maximum age limit for appearing in PGMAC 2022.
- The candidates should be permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been obtained the degree of BHMS course based on a competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar and should qualify for the AIAPGET 2022
- The candidate should complete the internship which should not be less than 12 months from a recognized teaching hospital / Bihar State Council of Ayurveda and Unani Medicine otherwise the candidate will not be able to counseling.
- The candidates should have obtained permanent Registration from the Central Council of Homoeopathy, India, or Bihar State Board of Homoeopathic Medicine if not the candidate will be eligible and may be allowed to appear at PGMAC-2022 MD (Ayurveda) on a provisional basis. But before his admission the candidate should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission as per the rules of the Central Council of Homoeopathy, India, otherwise, the admission of the candidate shall be canceled.
- A candidate who is applying for the test and is a govt. or a private employee will be allowed only with a certificate of "no objection" from the employer with the condition that if selected then he/she will be granted study leave to pursue the course.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counselling Process
The PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 counseling process are mentioned below in the points:
- The candidates are shortlisted with the help of a merit list based on AIAPGET 2022 provided by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar for the PGMAC 2022 for MD (Ayurveda).
- The candidates on the merit list will be invited for counseling and verification of original documents.
- The candidates who were late during counseling will be considered but seat allotment will be done on the spot at the time.
- All the information related to the date/venue of counseling is available on the official website of BCECEB.
- A candidate who is selected and eligible in all respect has to join within one week in the prescribed course/institution.
- The candidate who is from the reserved category should score a 40% percentile and the unreserved category or General category should score 50% percentile in AIAPGET 2022 which will be taken into consideration.
PGMAC 2022 Counseling Fee
The candidate has to pay Rs. 2200/- for all category i.e. Unreserved / BC / EBC / SC / ST candidates. The applicant has to select an online option from payment mode and can pay the fees using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking
PGMAC 2022 Documents required
The candidate should go through the documents given below which are important to carry at the time of counseling:
- Original Admit Card and Rank Card of AIAPGET-2022
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet and Admit Card of BHMS Degree.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which were attached on the Admit Card of AIAPGET-2022
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form MD (Ayurveda)-2022
- Aadhar Card.
PGMAC 2022 Reservation
The seat reservation details for different category candidates are given below:
|Category||Reserved Seats (% of total seats)|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Caste)||18%|
|BC (Backward Caste)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
- The remaining 50% category seats will be considered unreserved seats.
- The candidate, which is claiming admission on seats reserved such as SC, ST, BC, EBC will have to submit the caste certificate which should be countersigned by the concerned DM/SDO of his/her area of permanent residents.
- A caste certificate should be issued based on his/her father will only be accepted.
- The spelling of the name of the candidate should be the same on both certificates as well as on the application form of AIAPGET 2022
- The candidates who are disabled will get 5% of available seats in each institution that are reserved under "Disable Quota".
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of PGMAC 2022 in the table given below:
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022
Exam Full Name
PostGraduation Medical Admission Counseling for Ayurveda
BCECE or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
PGMAC Official Website
To offer Postgraduate Medical Course i.e MD[Ayurveda] in the state of Bihar through All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET]
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BOARD [BCECEB]
BCECEB stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board and it is mainly professional in various courses such as Medical Colleges, Engineering Colleges, Agriculture Colleges under the Govt. of Bihar. It organized competitive examinations every year under the Govt. of Bihar. The Examination Board conduct postgraduate and postdoctoral exam every year. BCECE is a state-level exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct the BCECE Entrance Exam. Based on the merit list prepared by the board, the candidates are called for the counseling round. The counseling is conducted in three rounds.