PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counselling will start in the fourth week of April 2022 tentatively by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Govt. of Bihar. Candidates who will qualify AIA PGET 2022 can participate in PGMAC Ayurveda Counselling 2022. Qualified candidates had to fill the application form before the due date to appear in counselling. Candidates can check all the details regarding PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counselling process from the given below article.
Bihar Ayush PGMAC Counselling 2022 Schedule
|Online Registration starting date||TBA|
|Online Registration closing date||TBA|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||TBA|
|Online Editing of Application Form||TBA|
|Publication of Counselling Programme||TBA|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling||TBA|
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counselling
Given below are some important points that candidate need to keep in mind about the PGMAC Ayurveda counselling process:
- Candidates are shortlisted with the help of a merit list based on AIAPGET 2022 provided by the Department of Health, Govt. of Bihar for the PGMAC 2022 for MD (Ayurveda).
- Candidate from General category should score 50% percentile (40% percentile for reserved category) in AIAPGET 2022.
- Candidate should complete the internship which should not be less than 12 months from a recognized teaching hospital/Bihar State Council of Ayurveda and Unani Medicine otherwise the candidate will not be able to counselling.
- Candidates will get all the information regarding counselling date/venue on the official website.
- Candidates in the merit list will have to verify their documents and all the eligibility.
- Late arrival for the counselling process will be considered but the seats will be provided on the remaining vacancies.
- No change in the choice of the course will be allowed later.
- No candidate will be allowed to pursue more than one course of the same examination
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counseling Fee
The candidate has to pay Rs. 2200/- for all category i.e. Unreserved / BC / EBC / SC / ST candidates. The applicant has to select an online option from payment mode and can pay the fees using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking.
Documents required for PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Counselling
Candidates need to ensure to carry all the documents during the counselling because, without the document verification, the seat will not be allotted. Candidate should go through the documents given below which are important to carry at the time of counselling:
- Original Admit Card and Rank Card of AIAPGET-2022
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Matric/equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet and Admit Card of BHMS Degree.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which were attached on the Admit Card of AIAPGET-2022
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form MD (Ayurveda)-2022
- Aadhar Card.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2022 Reserved Seats
Candidate, which is claiming admission on seats reserved such as SC, ST, BC, EBC will have to submit the caste certificate which should be countersigned by the concerned DM/SDO of his/her area of permanent residents. Given below are the reserved seats for the categories:
|Category||Reserved Seats (per cent of total seats)|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Caste)||18%|
|BC (Backward Caste)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
|People with Disability||05%|
Courses available under PGMAC Ayurveda
Given below are the courses available at Government Ayurveda College, PG Department, Patna:
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Aagad Tantra
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Ayurveda Sahita
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Dravya Guna
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Kaya Chikitsa
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Rachna Sharir
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Rush Shastra
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Rog Nidan
- Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD - Ayurveda) - Shalakaya Tantra
What after PGMAC Ayurveda Counselling Process?
- Candidate who is selected and eligible in all respect, have to join within one week in the prescribed course/institution.
- All the candidates called for the counselling, if selected, shall have to be registered with Central Council of Indian Medicine, India within one month from the date of admission in MD (Ayurveda) course and will also have to be registered by the University concerned within the prescribed period of time.
- Registered candidates will undergo whole time course for three years for degree courses, from the date of their admission.