PGMAC Ayurveda 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Govt. of Bihar. Post-Graduate Medical Admission Counselling is done for admission in the First Year of Post Graduate Medical Courses that is MD (Ayurveda) courses in Government colleges of Patna. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria properly before applying for the counselling. Candidates can check all the information regarding the PGMAC Ayurveda 2021 Eligibility Criteria like education qualification, age criteria, etc from the given below article.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are all the criteria for PGMAC Ayurveda:
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
Domicile: Candidate should be permanent residents/domicile of Bihar.
Candidate should be a minimum of 18 years old. There is no maximum age limit for appearing in PGMAC Ayurveda.
- Candidates should have obtained the degree of BHMS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar.
- Candidates must have passed the B.A.M.S. Examination from any Ayurvedic college mentioned in Second Schedule of Central Council of Indian Medicine of India.
- Candidates must have passed All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 (AIAPGET 2021).
- Candidate should complete the internship which should not be less than 12 months from a recognized teaching hospital/Bihar State Council of Ayurveda and Unani Medicine otherwise the candidate will not be able to counselling.
- Candidates should have obtained permanent Registration from the Central Council of Ayurveda, India, or Bihar State Board of Ayurvedic Medicine if not the candidate will be eligible and may be allowed to appear at PGMAC-2021 MD (Ayurveda) on a provisional basis. But before his admission the candidate should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission as per the rules of the Central Council of Ayurveda, India, otherwise, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- A candidate who is applying for the test and is a govt. or a private employe will be allowed only with a certificate of "no objection" from the employer with thew condition that if selected then he/she will be granted study leave to pursue the course.
- For reserved category, candidates must have passed the B.A.M.S. Examination from any Ayurvedic college mentioned in Second Schedule of Central Council of Indian Medicine of India. Candidates must have passed All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 (AIAPGET 2021).
The candidate who is from the reserved category should score a 40% percentile and unreserved category or General category should score 50% percentile in AIAPGET 2021.
PGMAC Ayurveda 2021 Reservation
Candidate, which is claiming admission on seats reserved such as SC, ST, BC, EBC will have to submit the caste certificate which should be countersigned by the concerned DM/SDO of his/her area of permanent residents. Caste certificate should be issued on the basis of his/her father. The spelling of the name should be the same in the application form and all the certificates. The seat reservation details for different category candidates are given below:
|Category||Reserved Seats (per cent of total seats)|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Caste)||18%|
|BC (Backward Caste)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
|People with Disability||05%|
PGMAC Ayurveda 2021 Exam Details
Given below are exam details of PGMAC Ayurveda:
PGMAC Ayurveda Highlights 2021
PGMAC Ayurveda 2021
Exam Full Name
Post Graduation Medical Admission Test for Ayurveda 2021
BCECE or Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Mode of Process
To offer Postgraduate Medical Course i.e MD [Ayurveda] in the state of Bihar through All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test [AIA PGET]