Kerala ITI Admission 2020: ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. The major objectives of The Kerala ITI are providing Vocational and Apprenticeship Training to the youths in Kerala. The Industrial Training Department runs a variety of Long-Term and Short-Term training Programmes in Industrial Training Institutes in the State. Kerala ITI admission 2020 application form is expected to be available on May 2020. Notification will be published by The Directorate General of Employment & Training, Kerala on its official website. The Directorate of Employment & Training is working under the Department of Labour, Government of Kerala. This was formed in Kerala State in 1970.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Interested candidates who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Kerala must submit their application form as per the prescribed schedule.
Information for Kerala ITI Admission
As our point of concern is about the admissions in ITI, the following are the guidelines for the same. The DTE Kerala is conducting admissions for the ITI this year. For this, candidates can apply for multiple programmes i.e. institution and trade in one application form and forward at any government ITI’s.
Kerala ITI 2020-21 Admission- Notification
- The notification for Kerala ITI admission 2020 will be published probably in May 2020 in online mode on the official website.
- The registration process for Kerala ITI application form will tentatively start from the month of May 2020.
- Deadline to submit the Application form is July 2020.
- Kerala ITI 2020 admission dates have not announced yet. We will update the same here after the release of the official notification.
Kerala ITI 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important details mentioned below in the table:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates
|Availability of Application form||June 2020|
|Last date to apply||July 2020|
|Availability of admit card||July 2020|
|Examination date||July 2020|
|Announcement of result||August 2020|
|Counselling date||August 2020|
How to get admissions in Kerala ITI?
To seek admission in the Kerala ITI, a candidate has to fill the online application form which is available on the website of DTE Kerala. The applicants are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance. After the applications are closed, the DTE will create merit lists on the basis of which the online counselling rounds for admission will open. There is no separate exam for the admission in Kerala ITI.
Kerala ITI Application Form
The Kerala ITI application form will be available on the official website. Before applying a candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Aspirants can submit the application form online at the official website.
- Candidates also have to submit information such as personal details, academic qualification details, e-mail ID and mobile number etc. while applying Online.
- Applicants have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the necessary application fee through any preferred mode i.e. Net banking or Debit card/credit card.
- Check application form carefully before click on the submit button.
- Take the print out the filled-in application form for future reference.
The documents required to be attached to the application form are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheets
To apply for the Kerala ITI you can visit the following link:
Kerala ITI 2020 Application Fees
- Candidate has to pay Rs.100 for an application fee.
- Candidate has to pay through online mode through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
Eligibility criteria for Kerala ITI Admission
The DTE has set some rules to admit a student in Kerala ITI. The merit list will be valid only for those who satisfy the minimum eligibility criterion of the DTE.
The eligibility criteria are as mentioned below:
- The student should be more than the age of 14 years.
- The candidate should possess a native or domicile of the Kerala state.
- The candidates should have passed SSLC or class 10 exam for admission in Metric Trades.
- The candidate should have a minimum in pre-degree for computer and DTP courses.
- The candidates who have studied 10 grade from private are not eligible for admissions in the Craftsman Training Scheme.
The ITI would release a merit list after the end of the application process. The merit list would contain the names of candidates who are eligible for the counselling process. This merit list will be uploaded on the official website of DTE Kerala. Merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained by them in Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination.
Qualified candidates will receive information regarding the counselling process. Directorate General of Employment & Training, Kerala will issue a separate Notification. The authority will also verify original documents of the applicants. It is mandatory to go through the counselling process for final admission. If someone skips the counselling without any information then his/her candidature will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order. Carry all your original documents including educational qualification certificates, admit card, a printout of result and passport size photograph etc.
Note: Students can visit the following link for the fee structure of the courses: https://det.kerala.gov.in/
Hope this information was enough for answering all the queries related to the admissions in Kerala ITI. Wish you all the very best for your admissions.