Kerala ITI Admission 2021 will commence soon. ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. The major objectives of The Kerala ITI are providing Vocational and Apprenticeship Training to the youths in Kerala. The Industrial Training Department runs a variety of Long-Term and Short-Term training Programmes in Industrial Training Institutes in the State. Notification will be published by the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Kerala. Interested candidates who want to pursue ITI courses in the State of Kerala must submit their application form as per the prescribed schedule.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important details mentioned below in the table:
|Availability of Application form||June 2021|
|Last date to apply||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|Examination date||July 2021|
|Announcement of result||August 2021|
|Counselling date||August 2021|
How to get admissions in Kerala ITI?
To seek admission in the Kerala ITI, a candidate has to fill the online application form which is available on the website of DTE Kerala. The applicants are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance. After the applications are closed, the DTE will create merit lists on the basis of which the online counselling rounds for admission will open. There is no separate exam for the admission in Kerala ITI.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The Kerala ITI application form will be available on the official website. Before applying a candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kerala ITI Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants can submit the application form online at the official website.
- Candidates also have to submit information such as personal details, academic qualification details, e-mail ID and mobile number etc. while applying Online.
- Applicants have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the necessary application fee through any preferred mode i.e. Net banking or Debit card/credit card.
- Check application form carefully before click on the submit button.
- Take the print out the filled-in application form for future reference.
The documents required to be attached to the application form are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate
- Mark sheets
To apply for the Kerala ITI you can visit the following link:
Kerala ITI 2021 Application Fees
Candidate has to pay Rs.100 for an application fee. Candidate has to pay through online mode through debit card/ credit card or net banking. The application fee will not be refunded.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The DTE has set some rules to admit a student in Kerala ITI. The merit list will be valid only for those who satisfy the minimum eligibility criterion of the DTE.
The eligibility criteria are as mentioned below:
- The student should be more than the age of 14 years.
- The candidate should possess a native or domicile of the Kerala state.
- The candidates should have passed SSLC or class 10 exam for admission in Metric Trades with a minimum of 35% marks
- The candidate should have a minimum in pre-degree for computer and DTP courses.
- The candidates who have studied 10 grade from private are not eligible for admissions in the Craftsman Training Scheme.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Merit list and Counselling
The ITI would release a merit list after the end of the application process. The merit list would contain the names of candidates who are eligible for the counselling process. This merit list will be uploaded on the official website of DTE Kerala. Merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained by them in Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination.
Qualified candidates will receive information regarding the counselling process. Directorate General of Employment & Training, Kerala will issue a separate Notification. The authority will also verify original documents of the applicants. It is mandatory to go through the counselling process for final admission. If someone skips the counselling without any information then his/her candidature will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order. Carry all your original documents including educational qualification certificates, admit card, a printout of result and passport size photograph etc.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala ITI Admission 2021|
|Full-Form||Kerala Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala|
|Application Date||Will be Available|