The Ganpat University is established as the State Private University in the year 2005 in the State of Gujrat. It is established through the State Legislative Act of 2005. The university is spread over a 300 acres land and contains almost 10,000 students for various courses offered by the university. The Ganpat University offers a number of courses like- Engineering and Technology, Computer Applications, Humanities and Social Sciences, Human Potential Development courses, Management courses, Pharmacy etc. the basic aim of this university is to uplift the society by offering a number of education facilities to the young generation of the nation. This university is successful in giving the industry-oriented education to its students so as to fulfill the manpower requirement of the various sectors of the economy.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Along with a world class standard education, it has been providing encouragement for the cultural, social and sports activities by conducting various events in the university. It’s best campus facilities like modern technology classrooms, libraries, laboratories, hostel, eateries etc. have made the learning experience even more easy and pleasant.
Ganpat University – Mission Vision And Policy
Ganpat University has constantly kept the approach of research and development of the society and the economy. Because of its strong base of its set of visions and mission, it has got a direction for the continuous development in the field of providing education. Following are its visions and mission statements:
- To enhance 100 percent professional and excellent education.
- Develop an academic excellence which will be recognized worldwide.
- To research and develop the situations and scenarios prevailing in the economy and the global markets as well and identify the need of the hour so as to educate students in accordance with that need.
- To keep a practical teaching and application oriented teaching approach to ensure proper understanding and use of concepts of various fields in the real life.
- Aims to inculcate the attitude of commitment in its students.
- Along with the knowledge-based education, giving the education about the importance of ethics and good values.
- To develop the overall personality of the students on various sides and not only developing the knowledge of the students.
- To enhance their overall development in the fields of physical fitness, mental fitness, cultural and traditional awareness, social responsibility etc.
Accreditation, Awards, And Achievements
The Ganpat University is on the way of continuous development due to its different attitude in giving education. Due to its industry-oriented approach, it has acquired a respectable position in the education field. It has been accredited by NAAC with a good grade and it is also recognized by various statutes like the Government of India, Government of Gujrat and many other international institutions also. It has received the following awards and recognition:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Ganpat University : Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana, Gujrat
- Permanent membership of Association of Indian Universities
- World Education Summit Award in 2014
- Indira Priyadarshini Vrikshamitra Award
- And may such awards for its excellence and objective focus on the development my many national and international institutes.
A number of under graduation and post-graduation courses are available in the Ganpat University. Following are the course options available to the students:
- Diploma courses available after 10th SSC examinations:
Automobile engineering (6 years integrated degree, Diploma+ B.Tech.)
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
DIT University Admission
MIT ADT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Shoolini University Admission
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
Civil Engineering (6 years integrated degree, Diploma+ B.Tech.)
Mechanical Engineering (6 years integrated degree, Diploma+ B.Tech.)
Computer Engineering (6 years integrated degree, Diploma+ B.Tech.)
- Under graduation Courses:
Architecture, Design, and Planning:
Bachelor of Design -Interior Design
Bachelor of Design -Graphics and Visual
School of Sciences:
B.Sc. + M.Sc. Biotechnology (Dual Degree Program)
B.Sc. + M.Sc. Microbiology (Dual Degree Program)
B.Sc. + M.Sc. Chemistry (Dual Degree Program)
B.Sc. + M.Sc. Mathematics (Dual Degree Program)
B.Sc. + M.Sc. Physics (Dual Degree Program)
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Milk Production Management
School of Science and Technology:
The university offers a number of B.Tech. Courses to the students
Electronics & Communication Engineering
School of Computer Applications:
B.Sc. + M.Sc.
B.Sc. Tech + M.Sc. Tech
B.Sc. + M.Sc.
BCA + MCA
School of Management Studies:
BBA + MBA in Marketing Management, Retail Management, and Financial Services
B.B.A. in General
BBA in Financial Management) in association with NSE
MBA in association with NSE
The application process is same for all the courses. It is very easy because it is online.
The application process is very simple. Following are the steps for completing the entire application process:
Go to the official website of the University and register. The candidates will get a unique code after registration is done.
Using the code, the candidates must log in and fill the application form available on the portal. They have to upload their recent ID size photograph and signature on the form.
After filling the form, candidates must proceed further for the payment process. Payment can be done through any of the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Demand Draft.
- Cash payment through an E-challan at Mehsana Co-operative Bank.
They will be required to pay the application fee which will be different for different courses.
If the candidate opts for the online payment he must keep the copy of the payment acknowledgment for future use.
The application process will be completed only when the documents are physically verified at the university.
The eligibility criterion differs from course to course but the following are some of the basic required criteria:
- Minimum of 45 percent or 50 percent in the 10th and 12th Board examinations. (applicable for the under graduation and diploma course)
- Minimum of 40 percent or 50 percent score in the graduation degree (applicable for the post-graduation/ masters course)
- Fulfillment of nationality and age criterion etc.
Research At a Glance
The Ganpat University plays an important role in the research and developments activities in the fields of Computer Applications, Applied Sciences, Pharmacy, Management, Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering streams etc. It also publishes various research papers and journals in its name. Research activities form the basis of the main objectives of the Ganpat University.