JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form will be from May 2020. IIT Delhi which is the organizing institute for the JEE Advanced 2020 will announce the date of examination in May 2020. The seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s under Joint Admission Board will conduct JEE Advanced Examination. Also, the applicants need to write JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination and obtain the cutoff marks in order to qualify for JEE Advanced Exam. Moreover, only JEE Main qualified candidate who ranks among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) can fill the JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form online from first week of May 2020. Furthermore, from 2020, the JEE Advanced exam will be conducted online i.e. it is going to be a full fledged computer based test.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Check your eligibility criteria as well as the Rank before applying to JEE Advanced Here. The syllabus for this exam will not be the same as JEE Main 2020. Some topics will be removed while some topics are added to the syllabus. It is very important for the student to go through it thoroughly in order to prepare.
New Changes in JEE Advanced Last Year
Last year, Exam conducting body introduced some new changes in the JEE Advanced examination. Candidates must observe them carefully.
- The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- For JEE advanced, only top 2,24,000 lacs JEE Main qualified students (including all categories) will be eligible. Students who obtain the positive marks in JEE Main (Paper-1) are only eligible.
- The application fee is increased due to GST.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
Candidates must follow the step-wise procedure to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form 2020. And, the three main steps to fill the form is as follows:
- First of all, The candidates must log in with their JEE Main Registration ID and fill the following details:
- The language of Question Paper
- Preference for cities for examination
- Mobile Number/Landline Number
- Secondly, candidates will then have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Class 10th Certificate or birth certificate.
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- OBC-NCL Certificate
- SC or ST certificate
- And, Other categories will also have to submit their proof.
- Furthermore, the candidates who have appeared in XIIth standard from outside India need to submit a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities stating that the exam is equivalent to the Class XIIth board.
- Finally, the applicants have to pay the registration fee as applicable. And, they can pay the fees using an online or offline method. Also, candidates should note that fee is non-refundable/ transferable.
जेईई (एडीवी) 2020 विवरण पुस्तिका हिंदी में पढ़िए.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form – Registration Fee
The table provides the Registration Fee for JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form based on different categories in and Outside India:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|In India||Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PW Candidates||INR 1200|
|General Candidates||INR 2400|
|Outside India (SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
|Outside India(Non-SAARC)||All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form Dates
Firstly, this examination is open to both Indian & abroad applicants. Here is a tentative schedule to give an idea about the tentative dates for various events related to JEE Advanced 2020.
|Application Form Available||First week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill Application Form||Second week of May 2020|
|Fee payment last date||Second week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||17 May 2020|
How to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form Online?
Important check points regarding JEE Advanced Application Form is mention below:
- Firstly, the applicants are advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the JEE Advanced 2020 Application form.
- They should ensure that they comply with each and every eligibility requirement.
- And, the candidates will have to register through the JEE (Advanced) official website from April to May 2020. The link to the website is given below. Also, the candidates can also register with late submission fee.
Crucial Points Related to JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
- First of all, It is mandatory for candidates to register for JEE Advanced 2020 to appear in the exam.
- And, If the applicant is unable to comply with any of the eligibility requirements, then the candidate may have to face rejection at any stage of the admission process.
- Also, after online registration and submission of application, applicants cannot cancel or ask for a refund. And the registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Finally, the visually impaired, dyslexic candidates can request the services of a scribe. And, They need to send a request to the Chairman, JEE (Advanced), along with the relevant certificate.
The link to the Official website is given here. www.jeeadv.ac.in
jee advanced 2020 registration, jee advanced registration, jee advanced 2020 syllabus, jee advanced 2018, jee mains 2020 application form.