Firstly, JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Pattern contains information about the total number & types of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, etc. Also, it is helpful for the students to make themselves well-acquainted with the exam scenario. Further, there will be two question papers. Also, each paper will consist of three separate sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Hence, the applicants must check the Exam Pattern of JEE Advanced 2020 Paper I and II in the article below. The jee advanced paper total marks are 372, each question paper carries 186 marks.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Pattern
Firstly, the exam is bifurcated into two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Also, the conduction of both the test papers will happen on the same date – 20 May 2020.
|Paper 1||9 am to 12 noon|
|Paper 2||2 pm to 5 pm|
All India Ramayana Quiz Competition Check Now
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Pattern: Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
The Question papers will be available in two languages i.e. – English and Hindi. Also, candidates can choose either of the two languages at the time of application form filling.
But, new JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Pattern will have three sections:
Both Paper I and Paper II are for 3 Hours. Also, the total number of questions is 54 and 186 marks in each paper(As per 2016 Exam Pattern). And, the question will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with the objective-type question and numerical questions as well.
Paper 1: Each category has 3 sections and details of the section are given below.
- Part-A has 10 MCQ’s. Each question has 4 options with only one correct answer.
- Part-B has 5 MCQ’s. Each question has 4 options with one or more correct answer(s).
- Part-C has 5 questions with single-digit integer ranging from 0 to 9.
Download JEE Advanced Paper Pattern PDF Here.
JEE Paper 2 pattern for 2020 will be divided into 3 parts.
- Part-A: 1st part going to have 8 MCQs. With 4 options (potential answers) with one correct answer.
- Part-B: 2nd will have 8 MCQs. Each question with four different options with one correct answer. The exam will contain Four paragraphs including Data interpretation, practical aspects, as well as the thesis. Each paragraph will contain two questions.
- Part-C: 3rd part consists of 4 different matching list type questions. Matching options codes like a, b, c, and d will be there in two separate lists. Based on the given codes, Applicants have to choose correct answers from the furnished options.
IIT Pattern Change latest news 2020
|Jee Advanced Registration||Advanced Exam Dates|
JEE Advanced Pattern 2020 Highlights
- Exam Conducting Body: IIT Roorkee – JAB
- Number of Papers: 2 Papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) Paper 2.
- Sections in Question Paper: 3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- Total Marks: 372 Marks
- Types of Question: MCQs (Objective Type Question-Answer)
Moreover, the official website of JEE Advanced 2020 is http://jeeadv.ac.in/
Finally, “Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Pattern“.