Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 Application form will be released in the Month of June 2020. Tamilnadu Polytechnic Institution conducts the Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Admission 2020. It is conducted every year to provide admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the institutes of Tamilnadu state. The Authority releases a notification for the Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission. The Directorate Of Technical Education (DOTE) is the organizing body that looks after the development and coordination work related to Technical Education in the Tamil Nadu state. The name of the Examination is Tamilnadu Diploma Admission. Candidates can read the whole article for complete information regarding the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission 2020 are given below:
Release of Application Form
Publication of Merit list
Counselling and Seat allotment
Commencement of Diploma/Polytechnic courses
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the official notification
TNDTE Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2020
The details regarding the Tamilnadu polytechnic application form is given below:
- The application form will be released in June 2020.
- The application form will be available Online and Offline as well.
- Candidate can download the form through the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the form with the required details.
- Candidates will need a valid mobile number and email id to fill the Application form.
- The details should be filled correctly as no correction window will be provided by the authority.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
The fee details regarding the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 are mentioned below:
- The General candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 150/- & Rs. 165/- (If sent by post).
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can fill the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
At present, there are 464 Polytechnics in the state offering Diploma and Post Diploma and Certificate courses in Engineering and Technology. And also there are 10 Institutes of Catering Technology and Hotel Management that offers a three-year Diploma course.
For Diploma Courses:
- Candidate must have passed SSC exam from a recognized Board i.e, CBSE/ ICSE
- Candidate wants to appear for the Hotel Management course must have completed HSC exam from a recognized Board/ University.
For Lateral Entry Into Diploma Courses:
- Must have completed SSC exam from a Recognized Board.
- Candidates who have completed ITI Diploma Course.
For Post Diploma Courses:
- A valid Diploma holder is also eligible to get admission in Post Diploma Courses.
How to fill the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form by the steps mentioned below:
- Applicants need to Register themselves by providing necessary details.
- After the registration process, download the Application form and fill it.
- In case of offline mode, applicants can purchase the Application form from the designated centres of Institutions.
- Enter the proper details in the Application form.
- Once the Application form is filled, candidates can post the form to the specified address.
- Contact address:
- Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE)
- The Government of Tamil Nadu
- Sardar Patel Road
- Guindy, Chennai – 600025
- Contact address:
TNDTE 2020 Selection Procedure
- Authority will provide admission to the applicants, who have scored well in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants will get admission in the University by The Directorate Of Technical Education, the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Counselling 2020
The details regarding the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 counselling are given below:
- On the basis of the Merit list, candidates will be called for counselling round and seat allotment.
- Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission 2020 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
- Candidates will have to report to their allotted centres for the counselling process.
- The counselling process will include documents verification and choice locking.
- Candidates are advised to choose the maximum number of options in order to increase the chances of their seat allotment.
- The final allotment will be on the basis of their merit list, availability of the seats and choices locked by the candidates.
Documents Required For Counselling
The documents required for Tamil Nadu polytechnic 2020 counselling are listed below:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet(for lateral entry)
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Transfer certificate/migration certificate
- Photo ID proof (Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, driving license etc.)
- Recent passport photos (minimum 3-4)
- Domicile certificate
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2020 Highlights
The complete overview of Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 admission test are given below:
Name of Examination
|Directorate of Technical Education, Tamilnadu|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Tamilnadu Diploma Admission|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Polytechnic|
For more details regarding Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2020 stay connected at EntranceZone.
Other Tamil Nadu Exams
|TNEA Application Form||Amrita University Application|
tamilnadu government polytechnic application form 2019, tndte, polytechnic college reopening date 2019-2020, intradote ts polytechnic college reopening date 2019-2020, polytechnic vacancy 2020, polytechnic exam date 2020, dote login.