MU OET 2021 Syllabus or Manipal University Online Entrance Test syllabus contains different sections as er the courses few of them are English and General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Also, based on these four subjects MCQs will be asked in the online test held by the University. Candidates should make a detailed note of all the topics included in the test and should prepare each and every topic thoroughly. So, knowing the syllabus will help the candidates prepare effectively.
MU OET 2021 Syllabus Details
Following is the overview of the topics included in all subjects of MU OET 2021 :
MAHE MET B.Tech Syllabus 2021
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MU OET 2021 Syllabus: Manipal University Entrance Test Syllabus
- Geometrical optics
- Physical optics
- Current electricity
- Atomic physics
- Atomic structure
- Periodic properties
- Oxidation number
- Gaseous state
- Chemical kinetics
- Organic compounds with oxygen-2, Amines
- Coordination compounds
- Chemical bonding–2
- Chemical Thermodynamics-2
- Organic chemistry
- Oils and fats
- Amino acids and proteins
- Metallurgy – 2
- Industrially important compounds
- Elements of number theory
- Group theory
- Matrices and determinants
- Analytical geometry
- Conic sections (analytical geometry)
English and General Aptitude Syllabus:
- Further, English syllabus contains questions based on basic English language skills like spotting the error, concepts of grammar, vocabulary, Tense – Use of proper tense and sequence of tense, Subject-verb concord, etc.
- Also, the general aptitude questions will include some common sense questions, logical thinking, and general knowledge.
MHAE MET 2021 M.Tech Syllabus 2021
Test Discipline: Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electric Circuits Analysis
- Measurements & Instrumentation
- Linear and Digital control system
- Signals, Systems and Signal Processing
- Devices & Circuits
- Digital Design and Computer Architecture
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (8-bit family)
- Electrical Machinery &
- Power Electronics, Power & Energy Systems, Utilization of Electrical Power.
- Linear Algebra,
- Differential Equations
- Probability & Statistics
- Numerical Methods, Transform Theory
Test Discipline: Electronics & Communication (EC)
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Analog Devices and Circuits
- Digital Design & VHDL
- Electro-Magnetic Waves, Analog Communication
- Digital Communication
- Antennas & Propagation, Microprocessor & Microcontrollers (16-bit family), Signal Processing, Linear and Digital control system.
Candidates must not ignore any of the above topics and prepare for the same in detail and if the exam conducting authority makes any changes in the exam syllabus, the same will be posted on the official website.
manipal entrance exam pattern, manipal university, manipal application form 2020 last date, manipal lateral entry syllabus, manipal login, manipal university phd entrance exam syllabus, met 2020 application form, manipal application correction.