UPESEAT 2021 Application Form has been released by UPES. The last date to apply is 12 June 2021. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct the UPESEAT 2021 from 17 to 19 June 2021. It is the University Level Examination which is conducted every year to provide admission in engineering courses. Moreover, candidates should keep in mind that this University provides admission on the basis of the UPESEAT (score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & Board merit (10%). The candidate may read the article below for all the details regarding the UPESEAT 2021 Application Form.
UPESEAT 2021 Online Application Form can be filled until 12 June 2021.
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the UPES 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
|Online Application Form date||Available|
|Application Form Last Date||12 June 2021|
|UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date||17 to 19 June 2021|
The detail regarding the UPESEAT 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2021 Application Form: UPES Online Aptitude Test Form
- The application form has been released.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode.
- The last date to fill the form is 12 June 2021.
- Candidates may fill the details carefully as no correction facility is provided by the authority.
- Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
UPESEAT 2021 Application Fee
The UPESEAT 2021 fee details are mentioned below:
|For all category candidates||Rs. 1350/-|
|For foreign national candidates||US$ 75|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment:
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Offline payment:
- Demand draft
How to fill UPESEAT 2021 Application Form Online?
The UPESEAT 2021 application forms can be filled through the following steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter all the details in the registration form such as email id, mobile number etc.
- Then click on the submit button and the candidate will get registered.
- After registration, candidates will get a login id and password on their email or SMS.
Login and Filling the details
- Login by entering your email id and password.
- A new page will be redirected where candidates can fill the form.
- Fill the candidate’s details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact No, Email, Nationality, and other important details must be entered by the candidate.
Uploading the Documents
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only.
Payment of Application Fee
- Next step is the payment of the application fee.
- Further, after Payment of a fee, a confirmation page will be available containing the Application Number.
Submission of Form
- Candidate must submit the form and take a printout of the filled application form.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Candidates can also get Offline application form and prospectus by sending DD of Rs.1850/- in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun. A request letter must also be sent with the Demand Draft. Candidates can also avail of offline application form by Cash payment at admission counters present in the following cities:
upes application form 2020 login, upes courses, upes student login, upes full form, upes fees, upes delhi, upes lateral entry, upes logo.