UPESEAT 2020 Application Form can be submitted till 30 June 2020. UPESEAT is conducted by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). It is a University level entrance exam which is conducted every year to offer admission in B.Tech courses. The exam is conducted in online mode. Candidates can also get admission through JEE Main scores and Board Merit. Candidates who do not fit in the eligibility criteria of JEE Main and boart merit will have to give the UPESEAT 2020 exam. The exam will be held from 08 – 12 July 2020. The candidate may read the whole article for complete details regarding the UPESEAT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- UPESEAT 2020 Application Form has been released by UPES University. Click here> Application Form.
- UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been changed. Click here>> Eligibility Criteria.
- UPES is conducting MBA, BBA & M.Tech GDPI on 08 November 2019. Interested candidates can register now.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Dates
The Important dates of the UPESEAT 2020 Exam are mentioned below:
|Availability of Online Application form||10 September 2019|
|Last date to Apply||30 June 2020|
|Admit Card Date||–
|Exam||08 – 12 July 2020|
|Announcement of Result||–|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2020: Application Form (Till 30 June), Eligibility, Syllabus
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the UPESEAT 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
- The UPESEAT Application Form was released on 10 September 2019.
- Candidate can fill the form through online mode only.
- The application form can be filled through the official website.
- The application form can be submitted until 30 June 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details carefully as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
Manual Submission of Form:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Candidates can also buy the Application form from UPES admission counters with Prospectus at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai by paying the fee through DD or by cash of Rs 1350/-.
- The DD should be made in favour of “UPES”, payable at Dehradun.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details regarding the UPESEAT are mentioned below:
|For Indian Candidates||Rs. 1350/-|
|For Foreign Candidates||$75|
- Mode of payment: The Application form fee can be deposited through Online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Net Banking, Credit card and Debit card
- Offline mode: Demand Draft.
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have 50% marks in 12th Board or equivalent.
- BOARD MERIT & JEE MAIN MERIT: For Board merit 80% marks at 10th and 12th and minimum 80% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics). For JEE Main Merit candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in class 12.
- JEE Main Cutoff: The cut-off rank of JEE Main 2020 will be announced on the official website of UPES after the declaration of JEE Main 2020 Result.
- Age Criteria: Applicants with D.O.B (Date of Birth) falls on or after 01 October 1995, are eligible to apply for admission.
The course-wise criteria are mentioned below:
- For B.Tech.+LL.B(Hons.) Programs:
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th
- For B.Des – Board Merit:
- Minimum 60% marks in class X and XII (Any Stream) and through JEE MAIN/UCEED: Minimum 50% marks in class X and XII with valid JEE MAIN/UCEED scores.
- For MBA:
- Students having MAT/CMAT 2020 score of 75 percentile & above. CAT/XAT 2019 score of 70 percentile & above. GMAT Score of 550 & above.
- NMAT Score of 140 & above will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified.
- Students having MAT/CMAT 2020 score of 75 percentile & above. CAT/XAT 2019 score of 70 percentile & above. GMAT Score of 550 & above.
- For LLB:
- Through CLAT Merit/L-SAT India Merit – Candidates with minimum 50% marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLATAIR up to 15000/L-SAT India Percentile of 60 or above will be exempted from ULSAT and will be invited directly for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Through Board Merit – Candidates with minimum 80% marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) main five subjects (English as one of the compulsory subject) are exempted from ULSAT and will be invited directly for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Through NEET & Board Merit – Minimum 50% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary level (10th&12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (12th class).
- NEET cut-off Rank to be released (on UPES website) after the declaration of NEET 2020 results). Minimum 80% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level and Minimum 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Math’s / Biology) at Senior Secondary Level.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of UPESEAT 2020 is divided into 5 sections mentioned below in the table:
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode
- Question Type: Objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Time duration: 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- No. Of Questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: one mark each.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
UPESEAT Syllabus 2020
The details regarding the UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus is mentioned below:
- UPES has made it clear that the UPESEAT 2020 syllabus will be based on the JEE Main Syllabus. Therefore candidates need to prepare accordingly.
- Candidates can go through the topics of class 11 and class 12 syllabus.
- NCERT Books are also an important source of preparation.
- Candidates are advised to go through this article for details about Syllabus regarding UPESEAT 2020 is given below:
The UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus Details are given below:
The tips to prepare the UPESEAT 2020 exam are given below:
- Practice different type of Papers, Test series, and books.
- Increase your speed of solving different questions at a shorter time.
- Go through the different types of books for revision.
- Schedule your strategies and take guidance from experts and seniors.
- Do not get stressed.
- Eat Healthy food and take proper sleep.
UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the UPESEAT 2020 admit card are mentioned below:
- UPESEAT 2020 admit card will be released in July 2020.
- The admit card will be released in online mode.
- Admit Card will be provided for UPESEAT 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates will have to bring the admit card along with an ID proof in the examination hall.
- Without the UPESEAT 2020 admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Result
The vital information regarding the UPESEAT Result are given below:
- UPESEAT result will be announced in June 2020.
- Candidates can check their result by entering application no. and Date of birth.
- The result will not be sent to anyone individually.
- The University will release the Merit List on the basis of marks secured by candidates.
- According to the merit list released by the University, candidates will be called for the counselling round.
UPESEAT 2020 Result Details
The UPESEAT result will contain the following details:
- It will contain the candidate’s sectional as well as overall marks.
- The rank secured by the candidates will also be mentioned on the result.
- It will also include the category-wise rank and overall rank.
- Candidates must note down their rank.
- The Authority will provide the admission on the basis of the candidate’s rank secured in the entrance exam and choices opted at the time of counselling.
- Keep the downloaded result safe till the admission process will over.
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the UPESEAT 2020 counselling is given below:
- UPESEAT 2020 Counselling will start from July 2020.
- There will be separate counselling arrangement for the candidates appearing for UPESEAT 2020 qualifiers and for the JEE Main merit list.
- As described earlier, 80% of seats will be allotted to UPESEAT merit holders and 10% seats to JEE Main 2020 and 10% seats to the Board Merit holders candidates.
UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Highlights
The overview of the UPESEAT 2020 exam are given below:
Name of the Examination
|University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
Category of the exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
|Duration of the exam||
Full-Form of UPESEAT
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test.|
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships
- Marks: The requirement of marks percentage for the scholarship is 80% in 10th,12th and PCM for B.Tech stream.
- Candidate must be under 150 toppers of Uttarakhand Board.
- 1 seat per program will be allotted on the basis of merit.
- This category contains 15% seat reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. Candidate should have a Permanent Residence Certificate. (Sthai Niwas Praman Patra)
- Applicants can procure only one scholarship at a specific time. (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category).
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test Scholarship
- Boys will get only 25% of fee concession and girl candidates will get 35% fee concession as scholarship in the first year.
- This scholarship will get renewed in 2nd semester only if the student acquire 8/10 (SGPA).
- Scholarship for the consecutive year will be under the scholarship norms of UPES University.
- Compartment students will not be allowed for admission in UPES.
UPES offers scholarship on 5% seats of B.Tech. Where the 100% scholarship is offered on tuition fee the candidates scoring 85% marks in class 12th and 90% marks in PCM. The distribution of scholarship will be done on the merit list prepared by the University.
Note: Candidates need to produce “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” under this category for admission. If they fail to do so then the admission stand cancel and seat remain unfilled.
Candidates can check all the courses scholarship details here.
B.Tech Placements from 2016-2018
Courses at UPES Dehradun
|B.Tech Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Upstream|
|B. Tech Geo-Sciences Engineering|
|B.Tech Geo-Informatics Engineering|
|B.Tech Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialisation in Gas Stream|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering with Specialisation in Refining & Petrochemicals|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Automotive Design Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering with Specialisation in Avionics|
|B. Tech. Electronic & Communication Engineering|
|B. Tech Civil Engineering|
|B. Tech Fire & Safety Engineering|
|B. Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B. Tech – Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
|B.Sc. (H) Chemistry|
|B.Sc. (H) Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (H) Physics|
|M.Tech Petroleum Engineering|
|M.Tech Chemical Engineering with Specialisation in Process Design Engineering|
|M.Tech Pipeline Engineering|
|M.Tech Rotating Equipment|
|M. Tech Computational Fluid Dynamics|
|M.Tech Automation & Robotics Engineering|
|M. Tech Structural Engineering|
|M. Tech Health Safety & Environmental Engineering with Specialisation in Disaster Management|
|M. Tech Health Safety & Environmental Engineering|
|M. Tech Energy Systems|
|M. Tech Renewable Energy Engineering|
|M. Sc Chemistry|
|M. Sc Mathematics|
|M. Sc Physics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Oil & Gas Informatics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in E-Commerce|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in IT Infrastructure|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Business Analytics and Optimisation|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Cyber Security & Forensics|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Graphics & Gaming|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in the Internet of Things and Smart Cities|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Mobile Application Development|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in AI & Machine Learning|
|B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering ( Hons.) with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology|
|B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Open Source & Open Standards|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in DevOps|
|B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialisation in Big Data|
|BCA with specialisation in :
|M. Tech Computer Science & Engineering|
|M. Tech By Research|
|Engineering Plus: Additional Specializations|
Bachelor of Design (B. Des) with Specialisation
- Transportation & Mobility Design
- Industrial & Product Design
- Graphic Design
- Animation & VFX
- Interaction Design
- Interior & Retail Space Design
- Game design
Master of Design – (M.Des) with Specialisation
- Transportation Design
- Interaction Design
- Industrial Design
B.BA, B.com, B.A, B.Sc & MBA Courses With Specialisation
|B.BA Auto Marketing|
|B.BA Aviation Operations|
|B.BA spl. In Human Resources Management/ Marketing Management/ Operations Management|
|B.BA Digital Marketing||BBA Financial Analysis & Services|
|B.BA Foreign Trade|
|B.BA Logistics Management|
|B.BA Oil & Gas Marketing|
|B.BA Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|BA Public Policy and Administration|
|BA Energy Economics|
|B. Com (Hons)|
|B. Com (Hons) Banking and Insurance|
|B. Com (Hons) Taxation|
|MBA Oil & Gas Management|
|MBA Energy Trading|
|MBA Power Management|
|MBA in Aviation Management|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|MBA in International Business Management|
|MBA spl. In
Human Resources Management /
Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management /
|MBA Business Analytics|
|MA Energy Economics|
|B.A., LL. B (Hons) with Specialisation in Energy Law/ Criminal Law / Labour Law / Constitution Law|
|B.BA, LL. B (Hons) with
Specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade & Investment Law / Banking, Finance & Insurance laws
|B. Com., LL. B (Hons) with specialization in Taxation Law/ Media & Entertainment Law/ Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices|
|B.Sc., LL. B (Hons) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights/Food, Health & Environment Law/ Medical and Forensic Law|
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering & LLB ( Hons.) with specialization in Cyber Laws/ IPR
- LLM Energy Laws / Business Law / International Economic Law / Law & Technology
|B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics|
|B.BA Hospital & Healthcare Management|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)*|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)*|
Check UPESEAT Coursera details here.
UPESEAT 2020 Details
- UPES offers 87 domain focused courses across all these mentioned core sectors of key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy, and Legal Studies.
- UPES University believes in designing the courses to equip young professionals with domain-specific knowledge. Important details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form requirements, admit card, counselling and result etc are updated here.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Official Link
The University of Petroleum and Energy Sciences official links are listed here.
Official University Website: www.upes.ac.in/upes-entrance-exams
“Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPESEAT 2020.”
What is UPESEAT exam?
UPESEAT exam is an entrance exam for admission in UPES Dehradun.
Is there any age limit to apply for the exam?
Yes, candidates whose birth date fall on or after 01 October 1998 can apply for the exam.
How much aggregate marks do i need to be eligible for the UPESEAT 2020?
Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in class 10 and 12 with 60% marks in PCM in class 12.
How can i apply for UPESEAT exam?
Candidates can apply by filling the application form in online mode form the official website.
How much is the application fee for UPESEAT 2020?
The application fee for UPESEAT exam is Rs. 1350/-.
upeseat 2020 fees, upes application form 2020 last date, upes dehradun application form 2020 last date, upes application form 2020 login, upes application form 2020 fees, upes login, upes entrance exam date 2020, upes fees.