HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) is an Oil and Natural company. And, it is an Indian state-owned company. And, its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Also, it has approximately 25% market share of India among Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). Further, it has a strong marketing infrastructure. And, The Government of India owns 51.11% share in HPCL. Also, other shares are distributed among financial institutes, public, and other investors. Moreover, the company stood 367th in the Fortune Global 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations in 2016. So, knowing about the HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 is important for candidates.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Latest Update
- Only the candidates who have applied for GATE 2020 will be able to apply for the job.
- GT/PI Call Letters Released for Electronics and Communication Applicants.
Features of HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020
- Name of Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Category: Navratnas
- Vacant Post: Officer
- Number of Vacancies: Not Notified Yet.
- Salary: Rs. 16.7 Lakhs* (Approx CTC).
- Salary Grade: A
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Release of GATE Application Form 2020||31 August 2019|
|Last Date to Register for GATE 2020|
|Release of GATE 2020 Admit Cards||03 January 2020|
|GATE 2020 Exam||01 – 09 February 2020|
|Release of HPCL Recruitment Application Form 2020||March 2020|
|HPCL Online Application Form Release Date||15 January 2020|
|Deadline for Submitting Online Application of HPCL||16 February 2020|
|GATE 2020 Result||16 March 2020|
HPCL Recruitment of Officers Through GATE 2020
The Gate marks for the year 2020 only will be considered for this recruitment process:
- Firstly, HPCL will select applicants for recruitment on the basis of GATE 2020 score.
- And, the company will consider only GATE 2020 marks for the recruitment procedure.
- Then, candidates who qualify will get the call for the further selection procedure.
- Also, it is mandatory for candidates to qualify all levels of the selection procedure for getting recruitment.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: An applicant must be an Indian national.
- Medical Grounds: The candidates must be medically fit as per pre-employment medical standards of the Corporation to be considered for HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020.
- Age: A candidate should be at least 25 Years of Age, as of 30 June 2020. Or, the candidate should have born on or after 30 June 1993. Also, the Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Person With Disability candidates will be provided with the following relaxation as per the Presidential Directives.
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: Relaxation of 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer: Relaxation of 3 Years
- Person With Disability: Relaxation of 10 Years
- Ex-Service Men: Relaxation of 5 Years
- Person With Disability (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer): Relaxation of 13 Years
- Person With Disability (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes): Relaxation of 15 Years
- J & K Domiciled: Relaxation of 5 Years
4. Education: Applicants must have completed 4 Year B.E. / B. Tech. from AICTE / UGC recognized University / Institute. The candidates must have scored 60% in undergraduate. For, SC / ST / PWD applicants, there is a relaxation of 10%.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020: Graduation Discipline and Corresponding GATE Examination
|Vacancy||Graduation Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2020 Examination|
|Mechanical||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, or Production Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil||Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Electrical||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||Electronics Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering, or Applied Electronics Engineering, or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Instrumentation||B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, or Instrumentation Engineering, or Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering, or Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Chemical||B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, or Petroleum Refining, or Petrochemical Engineering||Chemistry|
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Reservation
- Firstly, for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer, the reservation will be as per the Directives of Government.
- Also, for Person With Disability (at least 40% disability), 3% vacancies are reserved.
|Vacancy||Category of Person With Disability|
|Civil||One Arm, One Leg, Hearing Handicapped|
|Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Instrumentation||One Leg, Hearing Handicapped|
|Chemical||One Arm, One Leg|
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Firstly, the application fee to apply or HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 is Rs. 265/-.
- But, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Person With Disability applicants are not required to pay the application fee.
- And, fee payment can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Challan at any branch of SBI Bank.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Firstly, apply for GATE 2020 Examination.
- Then, after getting the registration number of GATE 2020, complete the Online HPCL Application Form.
- Also, fill all the required details. Make sure that details filled should match the details in GATE 2020 Application Form.
- And, upload latest passport size photograph (same as attached in GATE 2020 Application Form). Also, upload the resume.
- Then, after submission, the system will generate a 12 digit application number.
- Further, keep the Application Number safe for future reference.
- Also, take a printout of Application Form, attach the latest passport-sized photograph, sign in the provided space.
- Moreover, keep the Application Form safe for future reference.
HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020 Salary Range
Approximately, CTC (Cost to Company) is 10.73 Lakhs. And, the basic salary of selected officers will be Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500. Also, they will be given 50% of Basic Salary as the allowance under Cafeteria (it also includes medical benefits for family members and self), House Rent Allowance (HRA), DA (Dearness Allowance), and retiring benefits of 30% of Basic Salary and Dearness allowance.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HPCL GATE Recruitment 2020- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Download Complete HPCL GATE 2020 Advertisement PDF Here.
Stay informed about the other information related to HPCL with EntranceZone.