BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2020: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will release the vacancies for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 will commence by March 2020 and the last date for applicants to apply will be probably by April. BSNL selects the deserving candidates on the basis of their GATE Scores. Candidates need to appear in GATE-2020 and also need to fill the registration form in BSNL for the post of JTO (Civil) & JTO (Electrical). BSNL shall not conduct any further examination or interview in this regard.
BSNL JTO Gate Recruitment 2020 is to select eligible and deserving candidates to the post of JTO from Telecom, Electrical, Radio, Computer Science, also Informachnology and Instrumentation Engineering disciplines. Apart from this, candidates who have a Master of Science degree in Electronics/Computer Science are also eligible to apply. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding BSNL recruitment 2020.
BSNL Recruitment 2020 Notification
All the applicants will have to ensure that should have appeared for the valid paper code of GATE 2020 and qualify the same as per the requirement of BSNL. The organization will not conduct any interview round for shortlisted candidates. The final selection of candidates will be completely on the basis of their marks and performance in GATE Exam. The applicants should also remember that the application process will be completely online and any applications submitted through any other mode will not be accepted by the conducting authority.
GATE 2020 BSNL JTO Recruitment Latest Update
- As per the notification, after the declaration of GATE-2020 result, the telecom circle wise merit list will be prepared based on the GATE Score-2020 and available vacancy of the circle.
- BSNL will not conduct any further examination or interview for the recruitment of JTOs.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2020
- Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- Posts Announced: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
- Number of Vacancies: 198
- Mode of Application & Fees: Online
- Disciplines: Civil & Electrical
- Pay-Scale: Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500
- Selection Process: GATE Score 2020
Recruitment of “Graduate Engineer” to the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) from the Open Market through GATE Score-2020 under Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2020- Junior Telecom Officer
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE: Events and Tentative Dates
The important dates for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2020 are given below.
|1.||GATE 2020 Application Form||01 September 2019|
|2.||Admit Card available for Download||03 January 2020|
|3.||Detailed Notification of BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2020||December 2019|
|4.||GATE Examination 2020||03-04 February 2020|
|4.||Start Date of BSNL Application Form||11 February 2020|
|5.||Last Date for BSNL Application Form||12 March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2020
The detailed BSNL JTO recruitment through gate 2020 eligibility criteria is listed below.
- They must have passed B.E or B.Tech in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg.
- Also, Candidates must be Indian Nationals. And,
- Candidates who have passed with M.Sc (Electronics)/ Computer Science can also apply.
|S. No.||Post Announced: JTO||Eligible Disciplines||GATE Paper Code|
|1||Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|2||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical and,||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical||EE|
|3||Computer Science||Computer Science||CS|
BSNL JTO Application Process
The vital information regarding the application procedure is mentioned below:
- The application form will be released in the online mode only.
- The application process for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical), JTO (Civil) & JTO(Elect.) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC Candidates in BSNL will start in the month of March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details as per mentioned in the documents to avoid mistakes while filling the form.
- Candidates will have to fill the form through Online BSNL Portal i.e. www.bsnl.co.in.
Candidates can download the Complete BSNL JTO GATE 2020 Notification PDF as soon as released by the authority.
How to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020
The steps to BSNL Recruitment 2020 through GATE is mentioned below.Candidates can follow the steps while filling the form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The first step will be to provide the GATE 2020 Registration Number as mentioned in the GATE Admit Card.
- However, Candidates will be applying for BSNL recruitment for the first time will have to complete a one-time registration and all another can log in with their login and password.
- So, candidates should provide all the information as asked in the application form with regard to personal details, academic qualifications, etc at the time of filling the application form.
- After completing the above-mentioned formalities, candidates will have to pay the application fees. The payment of application fees of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 is through online mode only.
- After payment of application fees, candidates will have to submit their application form.
- Finally, Candidates are advised to download and save a copy of the application form for future references.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 – Application fees
The Application fee details for BSNL JTO 2020 Recruitment are mentioned below:
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
Application fees of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 will be paid through online mode only via net banking/credit/debit cards only.
Vacancy details of BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment (Tentative)
The details regarding the vacancies in different circles are mentioned below:
|S.No.||Name of Telecom circles||Total vacancies*||OBC||SC||ST|
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||6||04||00||02|
|12||Northern Telecom Region||4||02||01||01|
|18||Uttar Pradesh [West]||3||01||01||01|
|22||Uttar Pradesh [East]||9||09||00||00|
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 – Document Verification
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents in original and keep two Xerox copies of each.
- GATE 2020 Score Card.
- GATE 2020 Admit Card.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation Certificates.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation mark sheet.
- Date of Birth/Matriculation/School Leaving Certificate.
- Also, Category Certificate.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2020 Selection Procedure
The vital information regarding the Selection procedure is mentioned below:
- The selection process of JTO Recruitment in BSNL consists of qualifying GATE 2020 exam followed by document verification.
- After the GATE 2020 Result, BSNL makes a circle-wise merit list of all the candidates and fix a cutoff score for the screening of candidates.
- All the candidate shortlisted on the basis of their cutoff will be called for document verification and they will be issued admit cards for the same.
- Consequently, Candidates then undergo pre-training and qualify it to be selected for the final appointment.
- Candidates will also be having another attempt to pass pre-training.
To know more visit the official website.
More PSU Jobs
|ONGC GATE Recruitment 2020||NTPC GATE Recruitment 2020|
bsnl recruitment 2020 without gate, bsnl jto 2020-19, bsnl je notification 2020, will bsnl recruit jto in 2020.
Get one-to-one writing help from assignment writing service ThePensters.com