BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2021 is done by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. The Recruitment will be done through GATE 2021 and the last date for applicants to apply will be probably by June/July 2021. Apart from this, candidates who have a Master of Science degree in Electronics/Computer Science are also eligible to apply. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding BSNL recruitment 2021.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Notification
All the applicants will have to ensure that should have appeared for the valid paper code of GATE 2021 and qualify the same as per the requirement of BSNL. The organization will not conduct any interview round for shortlisted candidates. The final selection of candidates will be completely on the basis of their marks and performance in GATE Exam. The applicants should also remember that the application process will be completely online and any applications submitted through any other mode will not be accepted by the conducting authority.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE Events and Tentative Dates
The important dates for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021 are given below.
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Admit Card available for Download||To be Announced|
|Detailed Notification of BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE||To be Announced|
|GATE Examination||To be Announced|
|Start Date of BSNL Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date for BSNL Application Form||To be Announced|
BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the application procedure is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2021: Junior Telecom Officer
- The application form will be released in the online mode only.
- The application process for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical), JTO (Civil) & JTO(Elect.) under SRD for SC, ST & OBC Candidates in BSNL will start in the month of March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details as per mentioned in the documents to avoid mistakes while filling the form.
- Candidates will have to fill the form through Online BSNL Portal i.e. www.bsnl.co.in.
How to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021?
The steps to BSNL Recruitment 2020 through GATE is mentioned below. Candidates can follow the steps while filling the form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The first step will be to provide the GATE 2021 Registration Number as mentioned in the GATE Admit Card.
- However, Candidates will be applying for BSNL recruitment for the first time will have to complete a one-time registration and all another can log in with their login and password.
- So, candidates should provide all the information as asked in the application form with regard to personal details, academic qualifications, etc at the time of filling the application form.
- After completing the above-mentioned formalities, candidates will have to pay the application fees. The payment of application fees of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021 is through online mode only.
- After payment of application fees, candidates will have to submit their application form.
- Finally, Candidates are advised to download and save a copy of the application form for future references.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021 Application fees
The Application fee details for BSNL JTO 2021 Recruitment are mentioned below:
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment
Application fees of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021 will be paid through online mode only via net banking/credit/debit cards only.
BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed BSNL JTO recruitment through gate 2021 eligibility criteria is listed below.
- They must have passed B.E or B.Tech in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg.
- Also, Candidates must be Indian Nationals. And,
- Candidates who have passed with M.Sc (Electronics)/ Computer Science can also apply.
|S. No.||Post Announced: JTO||Eligible Disciplines||GATE Paper Code|
|1||Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|2||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical and,||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical||EE|
|3||Computer Science||Computer Science||CS|
Vacancy details of BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment
The details regarding the vacancies in different circles are mentioned below:
|S.No.||Name of Telecom circles||Total vacancies*||OBC||SC||ST|
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||6||04||00||02|
|12||Northern Telecom Region||4||02||01||01|
|18||Uttar Pradesh [West]||3||01||01||01|
|22||Uttar Pradesh [East]||9||09||00||00|
BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The vital information regarding the Selection procedure is mentioned below:
- The selection process of JTO Recruitment in BSNL consists of qualifying GATE 2021 exam followed by document verification.
- After the GATE 2021 Result, BSNL makes a circle-wise merit list of all the candidates and fix a cutoff score for the screening of candidates.
- All the candidate shortlisted on the basis of their cutoff will be called for document verification and they will be issued admit cards for the same.
- Consequently, Candidates then undergo pre-training and qualify it to be selected for the final appointment.
- Candidates will also be having another attempt to pass pre-training.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2021 Document Verification
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents in original and keep two Xerox copies of each.
- GATE 2021 Score Card.
- GATE 2021 Admit Card.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation Certificates.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation mark sheet.
- Date of Birth/Matriculation/School Leaving Certificate.
- Also, Category Certificate.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2021 Highlights
- Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- Posts Announced: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
- Number of Vacancies: 198
- Mode of Application & Fees: Online
- Disciplines: Civil & Electrical
- Pay-Scale: Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500
- Selection Process: GATE Score 2021
Recruitment of “Graduate Engineer” to the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) from the Open Market through GATE Score-2021 under Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC, ST & OBC candidates.