BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2018: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has revised the vacancies for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) in few circles. So, for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018 commences by March 2018 and the last date for applicants to apply is probably by April. BSNL selects the deserving candidates on the basis of their GATE Scores. There is a link to apply online for BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment through 2018 and it is given below on this page. Also, BSNL had announced vacancies for recruitment of JTO through GATE earlier. The GATE 2018 Application form is available now.
The corrigendum for the change in vacancies issued by BSNL in 06 (six) Circles, namely Andaman & Nicobar, Assam, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab & Tamilnadu does not change the total number of vacancies. BSNL JTO Gate Recruitment 2018 is to select eligible and deserving candidates to the post of JTO from Telecom, Electrical, Radio, Computer Science, also Informachnology and Instrumentation Engineering disciplines. Apart from this, candidates who have a Master of Science degree in Electronics/Computer Science are also eligible to apply.
Attempt Free Mock Tests & Live Tests to see your All India Ranks & Performance Analysis with detailed solutions Here.
Candidates selected for the post of JAO in BSNL shall be contacted by the concerned circle officer soon for pre-appointment formalities on candidates mobile and email id.
BSNL Recruitment 2018 Notification
All the applicants will have to ensure that should have appeared for the valid paper code of GATE 2018 and qualify the same as per the requirement of BSNL. The organization will not conduct an interview round for shortlisted candidates. The final selection of candidates is completely on the basis of their marks in and performance in GATE exam. The applicants should also remember that the application process is completely online and any applications submitted through any other mode will not be accepted by the conducting authority. Also, Read below for complete information about eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application process of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018.
Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
Posts Announced: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Disciplines: Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg. Also, M.Sc (Electronics)/ (Computer Science)
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE: Events and Tentative Dates
The important dates for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2018 are given below.
|1.||GATE 2017 Application Form||5 September 2017 (Released)|
|2.||Admit Card available for Download||05 January 2018|
|3.||Detailed Notification of BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2018||December 2017|
|4.||GATE Examination 2018||03-04 February 2018|
|4.||Start Date of BSNL Application Form||March 2018|
|5.||Last Date for BSNL Application Form||April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment 2018
The detailed bsnl jto recruitment through gate 2018 eligibility criteria is listed below.
- They must have passed B.E or B.Tech in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg.
- Also, Candidates must be Indian Nationals. And,
- Candidates who have passed with M.Sc (Electronics)/ Computer Science can also apply.
|Sno||Post Announced: JTO||Eligible Disciplines||GATE paper code|
|1||Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|2||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical and,||Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical||EE|
|3||Computer Science||Computer Science||CS|
How to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018
The steps to bsnl recruitment 2018 through GATE is mention here. Also, follow these procedures to apply online.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the link given on this page.
- The first step will be to provide the GATE 2017 registration number as mentioned on the GATE Admit Card.
- However, Candidates who are applying for BSNL recruitment for the first time will have to complete a one-time registration and all another can log in with their login and password.
- So, candidates should provide all the information as asked in the application form with regard to personal details, academic qualifications, etc.
- After completing the above-mentioned formalities, candidates will have to pay the application fees. The payment of application fees of BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 is through online mode only.
- After payment of application fees, candidates can submit their application form.
- Finally, Candidates are advised to download and save a copy of the application form for future references.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Application fees
Candidates of General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs.300/-. The mode of payment for application fees of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 is online only as a result payment can be made via net banking/credit/debit cards only.
Vacancy details of BSNL JTO GATE Recruitment
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Document Verification
Candidates must carry the mentioned documents in original and two Xerox copies of each. Following are Most noteworthy,
- GATE 2018 Score Card and,
- GATE 2018 Admit Card.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation Certificates.
- XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation mark sheet.
- Date of Birth/Matriculation/School Leaving Certificate.
- Also, Category Certificate.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Procedure
For BSNL JTO Recruitment GATE 2018 is especially relevant. Candidates select their choice of the circle for final posting if selected. Therefore, The selection process of JTO Recruitment in BSNL consists of qualifying GATE 2018 exam followed by document verification. After the GATE 2018 Result, BSNL makes a circle-wise merit list of all the candidates and fix a cutoff score for the screening of candidates. BSNL has clarified there will be no personal interview of candidates.
All the candidate shortlisted on the basis of their cutoff will be called for document verification and they will be issued admit cards for the same. Consequently, Candidates then undergo pre-training and qualify it to be selected for final appointment. And, Candidates will be having another attempt to pass pre-training.
To know more visit the official website.
More PSU Jobs
|ONGC GATE Recruitment 2018||NTPC GATE Recruitment 2018|
bsnl recruitment 2018 without gate, bsnl jto 2018-19, bsnl je notification 2018, will bsnl recruit jto in 2018.