Jamia Milia Islamia will conduct the JMI EEE 2020 Counselling for admission into various B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The seat allotment will begin in July 2020 tentatively. Candidates who will be having more marks will be called first for the counselling round. JEE Main 2020 score is the basis for B.Tech admission at the University. And, the University will prepare its own merit list of successful candidates on the basis of cut off marks. All the B.Tech applicants must bring the JEE Main 2020 scorecard at the time of counselling/admission process. Moreover, Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the JMI Online Application Form will be called for JMI EEE Counselling. Read the article for complete details related to JMI EEE Counselling process.
JMI EEE 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the JMI 2020 Counselling is mentioned below:
- JMI 2020 Counselling will start in the month of July 2020.
- Firstly, JMI will not call a candidate with a lower rank for admission.
- Further, the applicants will get the provisional admission letter via SMS or Email.
- And, It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit the JMI Application Form 2020 in order to attend the JMI EEE 2020 Counselling.
- Moreover, it is also necessary that the candidates’ name is in the JMI EEE 2020 Merit List.
- Also, University has the right to cancel the admission in case If an applicant fails to provide the result of qualifying examination(XIIth board/JEE Main 2020).
- A total of 30% seats is reserved for Muslim candidates in all the courses offered by the JMI University.
- Moreover, 10% of seats are reserved for Muslim Women and Reserved category candidates.
- Finally, 3% seat reservation is applicable for PWD candidates.
Documents required for JMI EEE 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates need to bring the following Documents for JMI EEE 2020 Counselling.
- Standard 10th and 12th Certificate and Marks Statement
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card, Score Card
- A Copy of downloaded JEE Main application form.
- JMI Admission form Download Copy
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ have to provide their Category certificates
- Jammu & Kashmir category applicants have to provide domicile certificate.
- Character certificate
- PWD certificate
- Medical certificate
- 6 (Six) recent passport size photo
Note: The applicants will get back their original certificates after verification by the concerned authorities. However, JMI may keep the result of the JEE Main or 10+2 (qualifying examination) for a period of 2 months after the beginning of a new academic season.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JMI EEE 2020 Counselling: Jamia University Admission, Seat Allotment
JMI 2020 Important Dates
JMI 2020 Importantes are mentioned in the below-given table.
|Online application form availability||21 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 March 2020|
|Application correction||26 – 30 March 2020|
|Date of declaration of merit||2nd week of July 2020|
|Counselling procedure starts||Last week of July 2020|
The official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University: http://jmi.ac.in/
jmi btech counselling 2019, jmi delhi counselling, jmi entrance, jamia results, jmi ucanapply, jmi ucanapply result, jmi cco ,jmi ucanapply school.