JMI EEE 2020 Registration Process has been started from 21 February 2020. And, the last date for the registration process of JMI is 15 June 2020. As per the latest notification, JMI University will offer admission in engineering through JEE Mains 2020 score. Candidates have to register with JMI EEE 2020 in order to get the admission in the university. Read the whole article for complete details regarding JMI University registration and application process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Read JAMIA Admission 2020 Process Here.
Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam 2020 Registration Dates
The dates regarding the registration of JMI EEE 2020 are mentioned below:
|Commencement of Application form||21 February 2020|
|Last date of form submission||15 June 2020|
|Date of editing the form||–|
JMI EEE 2020 Registration
The vital information regarding the JMI EEE 2020 Registration form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JMI EEE 2020 Registration Process: Jamia Millia Islamia University
- The registration has been started from 21 February 2020.
- The candidates need to register at the JMI official website through online mode only.
- Candidates must fill all the information regarding personal and educational details carefully.
- The University will also provide the Correction facility for correction of the mistakes.
- Candidates have to upload a recently scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
- The applicants can pay the registration fee through online or offline mode.
- The last date for filling the form is 15 June 2020.
The vital information regarding the Registration fee of JMI EEE is mentioned below:
- The Application fee can be paid till 15 June 2020.
- The Application fee for JMI EEE 2020 is Rs. 550/-.
- The fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
- Online: through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline: through demand draft in favour of the university.
JMI EEE 2020 Registration Process
The candidates must keep the following items ready before registration:
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- A Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card for fee payment.
JMI EEE 2020 Registration Process Pre-Requirements
A JMI Applicant would need the following before beginning the JMI EEE 2020 registration process:
1. An E-mail ID for registration which will be used for all future correspondence till the admission process is over.
2. A Mobile Number to receive SMS notification related to the online JMI b.tech application form 2020, Admit Card, Entrance Exam Result, Counseling etc till the admission process is complete.
3. Applicants must have access to a computer with internet connectivity. A recent scanned passport-sized colour photograph in “jpeg” format only. And, the File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
5. Candidate’s scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet in “jpeg” format only. And, the File size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
6. Access to an online payment facility like:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
Note: If a candidate does not have Net Banking /Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card facility, then they pay the fee in cash at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India) through the Challan downloaded from the JMI EEE Entrance Test website.
Applicants can download the filled up State Bank of India challan from JMI entrance exam portal only when you select the “cash payment” option while applying online.
Important Note for JMI EEE Applicants
1. There is no need to submit the printout of the online submitted application form or proof of payment of Entrance Test Fee University. However, the candidates should keep a copy of the same for their own record.
2. Further, Applicants do not need to submit any document along with the online application form.
3. The Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting filled details will be required ONLY if the candidate will take admission. If appropriate documents are not available/insufficient at the time of admission then application or admission will be rejected.
Admission to engineering and architecture programmes will solely depend on a candidate’s performance in JEE Main 2020-20 entrance examination.
The official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University: http://jmicoe.in/
Stay informed about JMI EEE 2020 Registration Process latest updates and feature articles on EntranceZone.
jmi application form 2020, jmi ucanapply 2019, jmi entrance exam syllabus, jamia millia islamia admission 2020, jamia millia islamia entrance exam 2019 date, jmi admission 2020, jmi prospectus 2019-20, jmi b tech application form 2020.