Adesh University Admission 2021 will starts soon. The University offers various UG/ PG/ PG Diploma/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma and Research programs in its academic curriculum. UG program include courses like MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ B.Sc. / B.Pharm/ and BLISc, while PG programs includes MD/ MS/ MLISc/ MBA/ M.Sc. / Pharma D courses. Adesh University offers five specializations each in PG Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses and seven specializations in Diploma course.
Adesh University is a famous private university situated in the city of Bhatinda, in Punjab state. The university is research oriented and flagship university providing world class infrastructure and known for its rich educational quality. The university has received an ‘ A’ grade NAAC accreditation certificate. The university is widely known for its quality education in the field hospitality, medicine, health care, pharmaceutical sciences and technical education sectors. The university also offers various kinds of certification courses too.
Adesh University Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
Adesh University Admission 2021 Courses and Eligibility Criteria
The major undergraduate courses available in adesh universities are MBBS, BSc in a variety of fields among others.
- The admissions to MBBS course will be through an entrance examination conducted by the Aadesh University or by the centralised examination conducted by the education department of the government of India as admissions through NEET. The university also offers BDS and BPT courses whose admission procedure is same as MBBS COURSE.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in various fields including nursing, bachelor of science in operation lab technology , bachelor of science in , bachelor of science in MRI or CT technology and bachelor of science in post basic nursing , bachelor of science in operation lab tech, operation theatre tech, radio imaging tech, Dialysis Tech, Anaesthesia Tech, Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry), Audiology& Speech Pathology, Optometry. And another highlight undergraduate course is Bachelor in Library Sciences.
- The university also provides MD courses in the field of pathology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, community medicine and microbiology. The university also offers MS in general surgery and gyne. And obs ta. Various MSC branches are nursing, microbiology, microchemistry, biotechnology, anatomy, physiology and medical lab technology.
- Apart from these the university also offers diploma, post-diploma, research options and various kinds of certification courses.
Adesh University Admission Procedure 2021
The admission will be guaranteed for a student if he or she fulfil the following eligibility criteria for all the courses in common.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ADESH UNIVERSITY Bhatinda Punjab - Medical University
- Candidates should have passed a class 12/any equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for admissions in undergraduate programs line MBBS, BSC . They must have obtained at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and biology as a major subject for bachelor of science courses.
- For undergraduate courses , a student must appear for a preliminary test which is an entrance exam or counselling procedure as decided by the university
- In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, biology for science stream admissions in courses of bachelor of science.
- for postgraduate courses , the corresponding bachelor degree certificate with an at least 50 percentage of aggregate marks must be scored.
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
- 10th class or SSLC original pass certificate or marks card.
- 10+2 /class 12 Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate and each semester mark statements of a bachelor degree for admission to post graduate programs.
- Transfer , Study and Conduct Certificates.
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of Scheduled caste/ST
- Medical Certificate is mandatory from not below the rank or designation of a Civil Surgeon in case of Physically handicapped Candidates
- entrance examination hall ticket, admission order and rank list copy
Adesh University Reservations Criteria
A Certain percentage of seats in all courses in Adesh university is reserved for students belonging to minority communities as per government of India guidelines. The percentage of seats reserved are given in detail below.
- For scheduled caste students, 15 percentage of the total seats are reserved.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for students residing in the state of Punjab from the past 7 years.
- For scheduled tribe (ST), it is 7.5 %.
- Reservation is 27 percentage for other backwards classes (OBC)
- Reservation is 3% for differently-abled persons.
- 5 percentage of total seats are reserved each for Kashmiri migrants, sports quota, ward off armed persons, and NRI students
- Reservation is 3 % for girl students.
Adesh University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Adesh University, Bathinda|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Name of the entrance||
Ph.D.: University written test & interview MBBS/ BDS: NEET-UG
MD/ MS: NEET-PG
|Entrance mode||Online and Offline|