Adesh University is a famous private university situated in the city of Bhatinda, in Punjab state. The university is research oriented and flagship university providing world class infrastructure and known for its rich educational quality. The university has received an ‘ A’ grade NAAC accreditation certificate. The university is widely known for its quality education in the field hospitality, medicine, health care, pharmaceutical sciences and technical education sectors. The university also offers various kinds of certification courses too.
The parent organisation of the adesh university called adesh foundations was established in the year 1995 in a place called Sri Muktsar Sahib, an underdeveloped area of Punjab, with an aim of serving humanity and society in the domain of healthcare, medicine, medicine, medical and technical education. The adesh university was established in the year 2012 under Punjab Private Universities policy 2010.
A major vision of the adesh university is to develop the most underdeveloped and backwards region of the state of Punjab called Malwa and thereby making the area a vital education in medicine, research activities and technical education as it will lead the place to an education and skill hub of the state.
The objectives of the University include:
To provide education, skill development, teaching, research and career training in all the major fields of medical, technical and professional streams, as per the basic needs of the society and industry.
- To undertake industry oriented teaching, training and research, and to provide employable skills with a view to contributing to the development of the society with the major focus on targeted groups of the society like women, armed forces, etc.
- To encourage leading industrial/society oriented shelter or houses for setting up their corporate organisation at the campus for uplifting education and economy of the nation.
- To promote/encourage ethical and moral values in the students which help in character building and personality development
- to identify and analyse the basic needs in the society for education
- To promote over-all personality and confidence in the studies and profession of the student.
Accreditations: ADESH UNIVERSITY
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Adesh University is widely considered as one of the best medical institutes in the state of Punjab due to educational qualities provided in the institution and fantastic location and campus.
It has received its accreditation from the medical council of India and its autonomy for the conduct of examination and recognised as a university.
A Certain percentage of seats in all courses in adesh university is reserved for students belonging to minority communities as per government of India guidelines. The percentage of seats reserved are given in detail below.
- For scheduled caste students, 15 percentage of the total seats are reserved.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for students residing in the state of Punjab from the past 7 years.
- For scheduled tribe (ST), it is 7.5 %.
- Reservation is 27 percentage for other backwards classes (OBC)
- Reservation is 3% for differently abled persons.
- 5 percentage of total seats are reserved each for Kashmiri migrants, sports quota, ward off armed persons, and NRI students
- Reservation is 3 % for girl students.
ADESH UNIVERSITY Courses Overview
The major undergraduate courses available in adesh universities are MBBS, BSc in a variety of fields among others.
Admission to MBBS
The admissions to MBBS course will be through an entrance examination conducted by the Aadesh University or by the centralised examination conducted by the education department of the government of India as admissions through NEET. The university also offers BDS and BPT courses whose admission procedure is same as MBBS COURSE.
Adesh university in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in various fields including nursing, bachelor of science in operation lab technology , bachelor of science in , bachelor of science in MRI or CT technology and bachelor of science in post basic nursing , bachelor of science in operation lab tech, operation theatre tech, radio imaging tech, Dialysis Tech, Anaesthesia Tech, Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry), Audiology& Speech Pathology, Optometry. And another highlight undergraduate course is Bachelor in Library Sciences.
The university also provides MD courses in the field of pathology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, community medicine and microbiology. The university also offers MS in general surgery and gyne. And obs ta. Various MSC branches are nursing, microbiology, microchemistry, biotechnology, anatomy, physiology and medical lab technology.
Apart from these the university also offers diploma, post diploma, research options and various kinds of certification courses. The entire details along with eligibility criteria and duration can view by visiting the following link.
Application/Admission Procedure: ADESH UNIVERSITY
The admission will be guaranteed for a student if he or she fulfil the following eligibility criteria for all the courses in common.
- Candidates should have passed a class 12/any equivalent qualifying examination to be eligible for admissions in undergraduate programs line MBBS, BSC . They must have obtained at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics and biology as a major subject for bachelor of science courses.
- For undergraduate courses , a student must appear for a preliminary test which is an entrance exam or counselling procedure as decided by the university
- Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2017 are also eligible.
- In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, biology for science stream admissions in courses of bachelor of science.
- for postgraduate courses , the corresponding bachelor degree certificate with an at least 50 percentage of aggregate marks must be scored.
- The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2016 or 2017.
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
- 10th class or SSLC original pass certificate or marks card.
- 10+2 /class 12 Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate and each semester mark statements of a bachelor degree for admission to post graduate programs.
- Transfer , Study and Conduct Certificates.
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of Scheduled caste/ST
- Medical Certificate is mandatory from not below the rank or designation of a Civil Surgeon in case of Physically handicapped Candidates
- entrance examination hall ticket, admission order and rank list copy
Research / seminars at ADESH UNIVERSITY
ADESH university of technology and management expose their students to various kinds of seminars and workshops which of course improves the quality of their education and also is a vital attribute for skill development. The ADESH university offers variety of doctorate of philosophy courses as their research options in variety of field which can be read detailed in the following link
CAMPUS ADDRESS /LOCATION
VPO Bhucho kalan, Tehsil Nathana,
Barnala Road, Bathinda, 151001, Punjab
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding ADESH UNIVERSITY”