Odisha JEE 2021 Registration Process has been extended until 15 June 2021. OJEE is also known as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, the test is conducted for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Medicine, and Management domain. The Candidates seeking admission through OJEE 2021 can go through the article regarding Odisha JEE 2021 Registration Process below.
OJEE 2021 Application Form can be filled until 15 June 2021.
Odisha JEE 2021 Registration Date
Those who are seeking to apply for OJEE 2021 can check below in the table vital dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of online registration process||14 April 2021|
|Last date to apply||15 June 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||17 June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2021|
|OJEE 2021 Exam||Postponed|
|Release of Answer key||June/ July 2021|
|Announcement of Result||July 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||July 2021|
Odisha JEE 2021 Registration Process
The steps for Odisha JEE registration process is listed below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha JEE 2021 Registration Process(Extended): OJEE Procedure Changed
- For OJEE registration 2021 visit the official website by clicking on the “Apply Now” Button.
- Select the correct form for admission. (Form B for B.Tech)
- Fill all the fields such as Name, DOB, Email ID, mobile number etc.
- Further, applicants must upload a coloured passport size photograph, signature and attested copy of Identity proof in the space provided.
- In case, the candidate is appearing for the qualifying examination, they will have to submit all the required documents during counselling if selected.
Details regarding Photograph:
- The size of the photograph should be in between 55Kb and 90Kb.
- And, Dimension must be 3.5cm*4.5 cm.
- The format should be JPG or JPEG Format.
OJEE 2021 Registration Fees
The candidate will have to pay the examination fee through e-Challan generated after successful submission of Application Form. Also, candidates can pay the fee via Online Banking in the case of online application.
For MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT, the application form fees are Rs. 1500/-. While for other courses, it is Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates will not have to send the OJEE online application form 2021 by post.
- However, they should get a print out of Application Form and preserve it for future use.
- Also, applicants have to present all the documents at the time of counselling.
- Further, Candidates should enter all the details as per the information provided in the high school certificate.
- And, Candidates should select the correct course carefully from the list of available courses.
- Finally, Along with the photograph, the candidate also has to upload their signature, and thumb impressions.
ojee colleges, ojee syllabus, ouat 2020, ojee mba admission procedure, ojee m tech syllabus 2020, ojee 2020 b pharma syllabus.