Poornima University 2020 Application Form will be started on 05 March 2020. Poornima University (PU) is a private university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is a recently established university that has created a name for itself in a short span of time. Further, it is an important part of Poornima foundation that is governed by Shanti Education Society which is one of the top educational groups in the state of Rajasthan. The University offers admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate courses in the fields of Technical, Architectural, Management, Computers, Design, and Commerce. The entrance exam for these courses is conducted by PU. Poornima University Placement: For any placement related information visit the training and placement cell page on the official website. The article here gives detailed information regarding the admission process at Poornima University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card for January session has been released by the National Testing Agency.
Poornima University Important Dates
|Application form release||05 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||April 2020|
|Admission Announcement||05 April 2020|
|Counselling process (1st round)||18 – 20 June 2020|
|Counselling process (2nd round)||09 – 10 July 2020|
|Counselling for vacant seats||Last week of July 2020|
Poornima University Application Form
The application form for PU Entrance test will be available in both online as well as offline format. Candidates can download the application form for both online and offline format from the university official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Poornima University 2020 Admission: Engineering & Management Courses
The application form will require the candidate to fill the following details:
- Personal Information (Name, DOB, Address, Contact Information)
- Parent’s Details
- Academic Record
- Detail of Admission category
- Declaration by Student
- Declaration by Parent
- Course Selected
PU Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to take admission in various courses is given below in detail. Candidates should read them properly before applying.
- B.Tech – the candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate in all subjects with English, Physics and Mathematics and one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- B.Arch – the aspiring candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 with Mathematics as the main subject from any recognised secondary education board.
- B.Des – The candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC) in 10+2 from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- B.Com – candidate must have passed 10+2 in any of the streams of Science or Commerce from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- BBA/BBM, BCA, and BFA – applicant must have passed 10+2 in any stream from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- M.Tech – candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA.
- MBA/PGDM – applicant must be having a bachelors’ degree in any of the disciplines with at least 48% of marks.
- PhD – the candidate must be having a masters degree in the subject of their choice with an aggregate of 55% marks.
Candidates must follow a common registration process in order to apply for the admission process into various courses of PU.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to download the application form from the official website.
- Candidates can fill and submit the form online.
- However, candidates can also download the application form directly and take a print out of the same.
- Also, the applicants can obtain the application form from the university campus or through designated outlets.
- Various documents need to be attached/sent along with the application form. These documents are:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Proof of DOB that id any document with candidate’s DOB written on it.
- 6 current coloured passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Transfer certificate or Migration Certificate.
- E-receipt or DD of Rs. 1200/- that is the application form fee for the entrance exam.
Poornima University Examination Pattern
- The admission various programs are based upon a first-come basis if candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Once the candidate has confirmed the admission by verifying their original documents and depositing the first-semester course fee that is mentioned in the prospectus.
- However, 70% of total seats in the B.Tech program of Poornima University is filled through an entrance exam that is both online as well as pen and paper-based.
- The question paper will be containing objective type questions.
- Admissions in the PhD program of Poornima University requires the candidates to attempt an entrance exam and if cleared, attend the personal interview.
- All other courses that give admission through the 10+2 marks merit list follow the first come first serve basis.
- On the other hand, B.Tech also takes 15% admissions through the JEE main score and the admission in the B.Arch course is done through the score in NATA entrance test.
- However, the candidate must remember that they must score at least 40% in this examination.
Poornima University Syllabus
The syllabus for B.Tech entrance that is an objective type question paper with multiple choice question consists of the following subjects and the following topics:
- Physics – Units and Measurement, Vectors, Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Ray and Wave Optics etc.
- Chemistry – Atomic Structure, Chemical Reactions, States of Matter, Organic Chemistry etc.
- Mathematics – Matrices and Determinants, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry of 3D Structures, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra etc.
The syllabus for the entrance exam for the PhD program of Poornima University consists of the following topics:
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
NOTE: The above syllabus is based upon the various model test papers that are available online. Candidates can visit the website to view the detailed syllabus.
Poornima University Admit Card
- The university will send the admit card for the entrance exam of Poornima University with the offline Application form.
- And, the candidate will receive admit card through post after proper verification.
- In the case of an online application form, the candidate can visit the official website and download the admit card.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
- And Students seeking admission to the university need to carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the counselling venue along with other documents for verification.
- Other documents such as valid govt id like driving license, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Passport, Aadhar card etc.
- Any one of them will do good as a proof of identity.
Poornima University Admission 2020
The final admission in the various courses of the University is confirmed for a candidate only when he/she gets their original documents verified. Moreover, the candidates must have paid their first-semester course fee also. The various documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Mark sheet of Qualifying examination(12th)
- Proof of DOB (any document with candidate’s DOB written on it)
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate
Poornima University Course Fee
The various courses having different first-semester course fee is as follows:
|Course||1st-Semester Course Fee|
NOTE: The above fee structure follows the previous year’s information that is available on the University portal. Candidates can visit the PU website for more information.
PU Hostel Fee:
The University decides the hostel fee including or excluding certain facilities. For more details visit the University website.
|Category of Student||Hostel Fees|
|MALE||Rs.84.5 k – Rs.1.38 L|
|FEMALE||Rs.84.5 k – Rs.1.38 L|
Frequently visited companies:
- JAIPUR RUGS COMPANY PVT. LTD- Rs. 3 Lac (average package)
- UAE EXCHANGE- Rs.1.68 lac (average package)
- INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES- Rs. 3.25 lac (average package)
- INFOBEANS- Rs. 3.4 lac (average package)
Poornima University Address:
Plot No. Is 2027 To 2031 Ramchandrapura,
Vatika Jaipur (Rajasthan)
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Poornima University 2020 for Engineering.”
Check Jee Main 2020 updates here.
poornima university architecture, poornima university b com fees, poornima university jaipur bca fees, poornima university attendance, poornima university fees portal, poornima university faculty, poornima university erp, poornima university hostel fees, poornima university fee portal, poornima university ranking.