Poornima University 2020 Application Form submission last date has been extended. Poornima University (PU) is a private university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is a recently established university that has created a name for itself in a short span of time. Further, it is an important part of Poornima foundation that is governed by Shanti Education Society which is one of the top educational groups in the state of Rajasthan. The University offers admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate courses in the fields of Technical, Architectural, Management, Computers, Design, and Commerce. The entrance exam for these courses is conducted by PU. Poornima University Placement: For any placement related information visit the training and placement cell page on the official website. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Poornima university admission 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Poornima University Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Poornima university 2020 admission are given below:
|Application form release||05 April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||05 June 2020 (Extended)|
|Counselling process||18 June – 10 July 2020|
Poornima University Application Form
The details regarding the PU Admission 2020 application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Poornima University 2020 Admission: Engineering & Management Courses
- PU 2020 application form has been released on the official website.
- The application form for PU Entrance test will be available in both online as well as offline format.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 April 2020(Extended).
- Candidates can download the application form for both online and offline format from the university official website.
The details regarding the PU eligibility criteria is given below:
- The application fee is Rs. 1200/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Through Debit card, credit card or Net banking.
- Offline mode:
- Through demand draft.
- Online mode:
PU Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria of PU Admission 2020 are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate in all subjects with English, Physics and Mathematics and one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- The aspiring candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 with Mathematics as the main subject from any recognised secondary education board.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC) in 10+2 from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any of the streams of Science or Commerce from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- BBA/BBM, BCA, and BFA
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 in any stream from any of the recognised secondary education board.
- Candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA.
- Applicant must be having a bachelors’ degree in any of the disciplines with at least 48% of marks.
- The candidate must be having a masters degree in the subject of their choice with an aggregate of 55% marks.
How to Apply for Poornima University Admission 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Poornima University Admission 2020 application form.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to download the application form from the official website.
- Candidates can fill and submit the form online.
- However, candidates can also download the application form directly and take a print out of the same.
- Also, the applicants can obtain the application form from the university campus or through designated outlets.
- Various documents need to be attached/sent along with the application form. These documents are:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Proof of DOB that id any document with candidate’s DOB written on it.
- 6 current coloured passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- E-receipt or DD of Rs. 1200/- that is the application form fee for the entrance exam.
Poornima University Examination Pattern
The details regarding the PU 2020 Admission exam pattern is given below:
- The admission various programs are based upon a first-come basis if candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Once the candidate has confirmed the admission by verifying their original documents and depositing the first-semester course fee that is mentioned in the prospectus.
- However, 70% of total seats in the B.Tech program of Poornima University is filled through an entrance exam that is both online as well as pen and paper-based.
- The question paper will be containing objective type questions.
- Admissions in the PhD program of Poornima University requires the candidates to attempt an entrance exam and if cleared, attend the personal interview.
- All other courses that give admission through the 10+2 marks merit list follow the first come first serve basis.
- On the other hand, B.Tech also takes 15% admissions through the JEE main score and the admission in the B.Arch course is done through the score in NATA entrance test.
- However, the candidate must remember that they must score at least 40% in this examination.
Poornima University Syllabus
The details regarding the syllabus of PU 2020 admission are given below:
- PU 2020 syllabus will be from topics of class 11 and 12 subjects.
- The syllabus for B.Tech entrance that is an objective type question paper with multiple choice question consists of the following subjects and the following topics:
- Physics – Units and Measurement, Vectors, Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Ray and Wave Optics etc.
- Chemistry – Atomic Structure, Chemical Reactions, States of Matter, Organic Chemistry etc.
- Mathematics – Matrices and Determinants, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry of 3D Structures, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra etc.
The syllabus for the entrance exam for the PhD program of Poornima University consists of the following topics:
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
NOTE: The above syllabus is based upon the various model test papers that are available online. Candidates can visit the website to view the detailed syllabus.
Poornima University Admit Card
The details regarding the PU Admission 2020 admit card are given below:
- The university will send the admit card for the entrance exam of Poornima University with the offline Application form.
- And, the candidate will receive admit card through post after proper verification.
- In the case of an online application form, the candidate can visit the official website and download the admit card.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
- And Students seeking admission to the university need to carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the counselling venue along with other documents for verification.
- Other documents such as valid govt id like driving license, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Passport, Aadhar card etc.
- Anyone of them will do good as a proof of identity.
Poornima University Admission 2020
The final admission in the various courses of the University is confirmed for a candidate only when he/she gets their original documents verified. Moreover, the candidates must have paid their first-semester course fee also.
The various documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Mark sheet of Qualifying examination(12th)
- Proof of DOB (any document with candidate’s DOB written on it)
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate
PU 2020 registration process
The application form will require the candidate to fill the following details:
- Personal Information (Name, DOB, Address, Contact Information)
- Parent’s Details
- Academic Record
- Detail of Admission category
- Declaration by Student
- Declaration by Parent
- Course Selected
Poornima University Course Fee
The various courses having different first-semester course fee is as follows:
|Course||1st-Semester Course Fee|
NOTE: The above fee structure follows the previous year’s information that is available on the University portal. Candidates can visit the PU website for more information.
PU Hostel Fee:
The University decides the hostel fee including or excluding certain facilities. For more details visit the University website.
|Category of Student||Hostel Fees|
|MALE||Rs.84.5 k – Rs.1.38 L|
|FEMALE||Rs.84.5 k – Rs.1.38 L|
Frequently visited companies:
- JAIPUR RUGS COMPANY PVT. LTD- Rs. 3 Lac (average package)
- UAE EXCHANGE- Rs.1.68 lac (average package)
- INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES- Rs. 3.25 lac (average package)
- INFOBEANS- Rs. 3.4 lac (average package)
Poornima University Address:
Plot No. Is 2027 To 2031 Ramchandrapura,
Vatika Jaipur (Rajasthan)
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on Poornima University 2020 for Engineering.”
Check Jee Main 2020 updates here.
poornima university btech, poornima university logo, director of poornima university, poornima university result, poornima university phd fee structure, poornima university fashion designing, poornima university interior design.