MEET 2020: Mody University Admission 2020 Online Application Form has been released. MEET 2020 or Mody University of Science and Technology Engineering Entrance Test 2020 is conducted every year for admission in UG and PG programmes in B.Tech/ M.Tech.BCA/MCA courses. However, The university also considers a score of JEE Mains/NATA exam. Moreover, this university is exclusively for girls and is a very prestigious university. Application form for admission to this university is available. Candidates can apply for admission to the university. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the MEET 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
MEET 2020 Notification
- MEET 2020 Application Form (Common for All Undergraduate & Post Graduate Courses) is available now.
- Moreover, only girl students can apply in any one mode, either Online or Offline for College of Engineering and Technology.
Mody University 2020 Important Dates
The MEET 2020 Important dates are given in the table below:
|Application form availability||Started|
|Last date for receiving applications for MEET||23 May 2020 (Extended)
|Admit card released date||25 May 2020|
|MUSAT 2020 Exam||30 – 31 May 2020|
|MEET Result Declaration||09 May 2020|
|Counselling||02 June 2020|
|Classes Start||06 – 07 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
MEET 2020 Online Application Form
The details regarding the Mody University admission 2020 application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MEET 2020: Modi University Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- MEET 2020 Application form has been released.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the form is 23 May 2020.
- Candidates may have to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines in the documents.
MEET 2020 Application fee
The MEET 2020 application fee details are given below:
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
MEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Mody University admission 2020 eligibility criteria is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Thapar University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
- Candidates must clear any of the following exams- MEET (Mody University Entrance Test)/JEE(Mains)/State Level Engineering Entrance.
- Candidate should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in the exam.
- Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subject – Chemistry in class 12 from CBSE or any equivalent board.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 exam from CBSE or any equivalent board in any stream with proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have a B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. or MCA(for CSE) with a minimum of 60% marks. Selection will be based on the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test and counselling.
How to Apply for MEET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the MEET 2020.
- Firstly, Interested candidates must register themselves at the MEET website.
- Further, click on “Apply Online” button and follow the steps given below.
- A candidate needs to enter the following details in the online application form:
- Candidate’s Full name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Further, the candidates need to pay the Application fee.
- After fee submission, click on the submit button.
- Candidates may take a printout of filled in the application form for further use.
MEET 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the Mody Engineering Entrance Test Syllabus is given below:
- MEET 2020 syllabus is same as JEE Main 2020 Syllabus.
- The Mody Engineering Entrance Test syllabus will be from class 10 and 12 subjects.
- Candidates may study the NCERT books for the preparation.
MEET 2020 Paper Pattern
The details regarding the Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 exam pattern is given below:
- The questions will be Multiple-Choice Questions.
- Also, each question will have four options with only one correct answer.
- Moreover, there will be a total of 90 questions.
- And, the exam duration will 90 minutes.
Candidates can check the subject combination for B.Tech branches below:
Mody University Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Admit card is given below:
- MEET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 25 May 2020.
- Admit card will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Moreover, The Hard copy of admit card will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post.
- They should bring the admit card to the exam venue along with a valid ID proof.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
The details regarding the Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 result is given below:
- The result of Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 will be released on 02 June 2020.
- It will be released in online mode only.
- Candidates can check or download the result from the official website.
- The candidate will need the login id and password to check the result.
MEET Admission Counselling
The Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 counselling details are given below:
- Mody Engineering Entrance Test 2020 counselling process will be conducted on 06 – 07 June 2020.
- The counselling process will be conducted after the declaration of the result.
- The documents required for the counselling are listed below:
- Class 10 original mark sheet
- Class 12 original mark sheet or admit card
- MEET Rank/ JEE Main Scorecard
- DD of fee payment
Mody University Important Guidelines
- Mody University Admission Test online application form is available now.
- The cost of online application form is Rs. 1000/-. And the mode of payment is through internet banking / Debit card / Credit card / Demand Draft.
- Candidates will get an edit option for forms after the successful application fee submission.
- Also, candidates should note that University will send all the Notification, updates including allotment of centre and issue of admit card details at registered email only.
- Therefore, the applicants are requested to fill the form with valid email id and Mobile number.
- If any candidates transaction is not successful, even after the amount deducted from your bank account, be patient and wait for 3 working days.
- Once candidates get an email from Mody University, they can proceed further. In case of transaction failure or incomplete even after 4 working days, send an email to [email protected]
MEET Application Status
The registered candidates can also check the status of their application form on the MEET portal. And, For Checking the status candidates must enter the Enquiry ID and their Date of Birth.
The courses that are offered under Mody University are listed below:
- BA LLB
- MBA (Integrated)
Mody University Fee Structure
For information regarding course wise fee structure and hostel, fee visits the official website of the University.
Finally, read more updates about JEE MAIN 2020 here.
MEET 2020 Exam Highlights
The overview of MEET 2020 are given in the table below:
Name of Examination
|MUST Engineering Entrance Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Mody University of Science and Technology Engineering Entrance Test|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
2 Hours 30 minutes
mody university, mody university location, mody university logo, mody university law reviews, modyuniversity ac in attendance, mody university school, www modyuniversity ac in results, mody university ba llb fees.