Odisha JEE 2020 or OJEE 2020 is a State-level entrance process for admission into different UG & PG courses in colleges of Odisha. OJEE 2020 Exam has been postponed. A merit list is published by the authority Online, based on the marks obtained in the respective Exam (i.e; JEE Mains & GATE for Engineering, CAT for MBA).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Odisha JEE 2020 Notification contains all the information regarding examination including important dates, eligibility criteria, and availability of application form etc. The official notification of Odisha JEE will be published on the official website. And, the last date to apply for the test is 31 May 2020. Hence, Students should visit the Odisha JEE website to get information about the official notification from the higher authorities. Admission in B.Tech program will be based on JEE Main 2020 Score.
Important Dates OJEE 2020
An official schedule published by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for 2020, the entrance test will be conducted twice.
|Application form Available||06 February 2020|
|Application form last date||31 May 2020|
|Admit card Download||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
Odisha JEE Notification regarding JEE Main 2020
The Chairman of OJEE has released the official notification regarding Odisha Joint Entrance Examination on 06 February 2020 for all admission in Government and Private Engineering colleges for the academic year 2020-21 will be through JEE Main Rank for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha JEE 2020 Notification: New Changes in Exam
Odisha JEE 2020 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for Odisha JEE different courses:
|Course||General||SC/ST||Qualifying Examination & Subject|
|BAMS and BHMS||50%||40%||Passed 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|B Planning||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology|
|B.Pharma||45%||40%||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and any one (Mathematics, Biology, BioTech, Technical Vocational Subject, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology )|
|LE B.Tech||45%||40%||Passed 3-years diploma in appropriate branch of engineering/technology.|
|LE Pharma||45%||40%||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor degree (BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM) in any discipline passed with Mathematics at 12th level or at graduation level.|
|Integrated MBA||45%||40%||Passed 10+2 in any stream.|
|M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharma||50%||45%||M.Tech, aspirants must be passed or appearing bachelor degree examination (B.Tech).|
|M Pharm. candidates must be passed or appearing in a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy|
|M.Arch, bachelor’s degree in architecture is required.|
|For M.Plan, candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in Geography, Economics, Sociology, Statistics, Environmental Science, Anthropology, Social works with specialisation in Community Development as well as Rural Development.|
- Nativity Certificate is necessary to apply for OJEE 2020 courses.
How to fill the Odisha JEE Online Application Form?
The steps to fill the OJEE 2020 is given here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
- The application form for Odisha JEE 2020 is available online only.
- And, Applicants need to fill the details then upload their recent passport size photograph, full signature in the space provided as per the specifications.
- Moreover, the applicants also need to give their left thumb impression.
- Further, the candidate has to pay the application fee via online or offline/e-challan mode.
- There is a total of six Form categories namely A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- And the application form cost for A, B, C, D, and F is Rs. 1000/-
- However, the cost of Form E(Application For Combination courses) is Rs. 1500/-.
- Print the Confirmation Page and retain it for future reference.
Odisha JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Follow the JEE Main paper pattern as Odisha state will follow the JEE Main score for admission in engineering exam.
- The exam will be objective in offline mode.
- And, The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be a total of 60 questions per each hour of examination.
- And, Each question carries 4 marks.
Further, for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
zero marks for and unattended question.
The official website and Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Address:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020 JEE Cell,
Gandamunda, Khandagiri, DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Stay informed about Entrancezone latest updates and feature articles on Odisha JEE 2020 Notification.
ojee.nic.in 2020, ojee colleges, ojee fees, ojee syllabus, ojee 2020 b pharma syllabus, ojee mba admission procedure, ojee jee main, ouat 2020.