GITAM GAT 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 30 March 2020. GITAM Admission Test or GAT 2020 is a computer-based test conducted by GITAM University for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in Technology & Pharmacy. GITAM GAT will be conducted in 50 cities across India. The university campus is spread over 3 cities, which are Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru respectively. Application forms to apply for GAT Online Examinations is available now. Moreover, Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying for GITAM Admission Test. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is popularly known as GITAM. Also, candidates can see the details about How to fill the GITAM GAT 2020 Application Form in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
GITAM GAT 2020 Online Application Form can be submitted until 30 March 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
GITAM GAT 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 20 November 2019.
GITAM Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Form||20 November 2019|
|Last date to apply for GITAM GAT 2020||30 March 2020|
|GITAM GAT 2020 Exam||11 – 21 April 2020|
GITAM GAT 2020 Application Form Filling
Candidates will have to follow three steps in order to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Fill the Form
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Thapar University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Firstly, candidates will have to fill in the details regarding
- Date of Birth
- Parent Details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Test Code (99 for B.Tech)
- Test Centre
- Details About the College/ School Last Attended.
Candidates should be careful while filling in these details. Furthermore, any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
Step 2: Upload the Photograph
- Candidates will then have to upload their passport-sized photograph. The photograph should meet the following specification.
- It should not be older than three months.
- Also, the format should be JPEG.
- Then, the size of the photograph should be in between 4KB and 50KB.
- Also, the dimension of the photograph should be 4cm*4cm.
- If the photograph is not of the required specifications, it will not be uploaded.
- After a successful upload, the candidate can go to the next step.
Step 3: Payment of Registration Fees
- Payment of Registration Fees can be done by Demand Draft of Online Mode (Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Furthermore, candidates paying the fees through Demand Draft will have to take a printout of the GITAM 2020 Application Form and send it along with the demand draft to the given address.
GITAM Application Fees
How to fill the GITAM University Application Form 2020 Online?
Following are the Guidelines to fill the form:
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Applicant should have passed class 12th or any equivalent exam to be eligible for GITAM GAT 2020. They must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to get admissions into B.Tech Biotechnology are needed to pass class XII or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Candidates who are in the 12th standard will also be eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
- First Rank Holders of the central and all state board exams in 2020 will be eligible for direct admissions without having a need to clear the GITAM GAT 2020.
GITAM official website: https://gat.gitam.edu/
Read more about GITAM University Admission Test at below links:
|Admission Notification||Important Dates|
|Eligibility Criteria||Complete Details|
gitam entrance exam 2018 application form, gitam university entrance exam 2019, gitam application form 2018 last date, gitam university entrance exam 2018, gitam gat full form.