GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form window has been closed for Phase 1 exam. The Admission Test is a computer-based test conducted for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in Technology & Pharmacy. GITAM GAT will be conducted in 50 cities across India. The university campus is spread over 3 cities, which are Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru respectively. Application forms to apply for GAT Online Examinations is available now. Moreover, Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before applying for GITAM Admission Test. Also, candidates can see the details about How to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2021 in the article below.
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates for form submission of GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form are as follows.
|Release date||04 January 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 1||19 May 2021|
|Last date to apply for phase 2 / next phases||TBA, form available|
GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form Filling Process
Candidates will have to follow three steps in order to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2021.
Step 1: Fill the Form
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form: Admission Test Form
Firstly, candidates will have to fill in the details regarding
- Date of Birth
- Parent Details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Test Code (99 for B.Tech)
- Test Centre
- Details About the College/ School Last Attended.
Candidates should be careful while filling in these details. Furthermore, any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
Step 2: Upload the Photograph
- Candidates will then have to upload their passport-sized photograph. The photograph should meet the following specification.
- It should not be older than three months.
- Also, the format should be JPEG.
- Then, the size of the photograph should be in between 4KB and 50KB.
- Also, the dimension of the photograph should be 4cm*4cm.
- If the photograph is not of the required specifications, it will not be uploaded.
- After a successful upload, the candidate can go to the next step.
Step 3: Payment of Registration Fees
- Payment of Registration Fees can be done by Demand Draft of Online Mode (Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Furthermore, candidates paying the fees through Demand Draft will have to take a printout of the GITAM 2020 Application Form and send it along with the demand draft to the given address.
GITAM Application Fees
|Application Fee||Rs. 800 for all courses|
|The fee can be deposited via online mode.|
How to fill GITAM University Application Form 2021 Online?
Following are the Guidelines to fill the form:
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person in charge in case of any confusion.
GITAM GAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have passed class 12th or any equivalent exam to be eligible for GITAM GAT 2021. They must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to get admissions into B.Tech Biotechnology are needed to pass class XII or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Candidates who are in the 12th standard will also be eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
- First Rank Holders of the central and all state board exams in 2021 will be eligible for direct admissions without having a need to clear the GITAM GAT 2021.
gitam entrance exam 2018 application form, gitam university entrance exam 2019, gitam application form 2018 last date, gitam university entrance exam 2018, gitam gat full form.