GITAM GAT 2020 Admit Card of GITAM University Admission Test 2020 will be available from Mid of April 2020 onward. While the candidate can download the admit card by using their application number. Also, the proctor will check the E-Hall Tickets to confirm each aspirant’s identity.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
GITMAT GAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
GITAM GAT 2019 Download of E-Hall-Tickets
Mid of April 2020
How to Download GITAM GAT 2020 Admit Card
- Firstly, the student should download admit card or hall ticket via online mode only.
- Also, GITAM authority will not alter the test centre on any kind of request.
- But, make sure that the information on the admit card is exact and accurate.
- Then, students can produce Aadhaar card/voter id/Driving license/passport as proof of identification.
- Further, it will contain the name, roll number, exam date, exam venue, exam timing and few general details. Also, the admit card is an absolute necessity to enter the exam hall. But, candidates, who will fail to show it at the exam centre, will not get the permission to take the exam.
Finally, in the case of discrepancies, they can consult the GITAM University officials.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
GITAM Admission Test Important Dates
|Offline Application From Available||12 November 2019|
|Application Form last date||09 April 2020
|Online Slot booking starts||05 – 07 April 2020|
|Hall ticket download||05 April 2020|
|Exam date 2020||10 – 22 April 2020|
|Release of GAT 2020 Rank||26 April 2020|
Guidelines Related to GITAM GAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be available to the candidates in the online mode from official website from 05 April 2020. The admit card is the required document that must be carried along with the candidate to the examination hall. Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. A candidate appearing in the examination must carry two copies of the GITAM GAT 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket and any one of the Governments issued photo identity proof.
Required Documents to be Carried Along with GITAM GAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates appearing in the GITAM GAT 2020 Examination must carry any of the following required documents (Government issued photo identity proofs).
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School / College ID Card
- Voter ID Card
GITAM GAT 2020 Examination will take place across the country in the month of April 2020 at 48 test centres(including Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam). The appearing candidates can choose to appear at any of the test centers.
|Details||GAT Information Brochure|
cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets, cdl.gitam.edu hall tickets 2019, gitam university hall ticket download 2019, gitam admit card, gitam gat 2018, gitam hall ticket download 2018, gitam admit card 2018, gitam admit card 2018 download, gitam university distance education hall ticket download 2018, gitam hall ticket 2018, gitam gat full form.