GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card will be available online as well the authorities will send hard copy of the admit cards to the registered candidates through post or fax. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM GAT UGTP) is a national level examination for admission in Undergraduate programs of engineering, architecture and pharmacy offered by GITAM University. Candidates can download admit card by entering their login credentials like email ID/application number and password. Candidates have to carry admit card in a printed form with a valid Government photo ID proof. Read the complete article to get complete information about GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card
The GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 admit card will be generated once the slot for a particular date is booked by the candidate. Candidates can check all the important dates related to GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 from below:
GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card Releasing Date
|Releasing of Admit Card||July 2022|
|End date of Admit Card||July 2022 |
|GITAM GAT exam date ||July 2022|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Examination Instructions
The main instructions that are to be followed by the candidates on the day of the examination are given as under. The exam day instructions for the GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 entrance exams are mentioned below
- Along with admit card carry a valid government ID to the examination venue such as Passport/ Driving License/ EC Voter ID card/ IT PAN card / Aadhar Card or School/ College photo-bearing ID card.
- Candidate must be able to locate the examination venue and exam centre in advance before the day of the examination.
- Candidate is strictly advised not to carry any prohibited item to the exam venue, electronic items, watches, and calculators are banned and candidates must not carry any unethical material to the centre.
- Candidates are advised to report at the examination venue at the time mentioned. It is advised to reach the venue at least 1 hour before the examination.
- As you enter the examination venue, the process of seating arrangement must be analysed along with other required details such as roll number, registration number to ensure that the seat allotted is correct.
How to download GITAM GAT 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can download individual's admit card by following the steps mentioned below once they are done the slot booking process:
- Firstly, visit the official website of GITAM to download the admit card.
- Login by entering a user name and password
- Enter your credentials such as application number, gender and date of birth to download admit card.
- After entering your credentials submit to download admit card
- Take 2-3 printouts of the admit card for safety purpose as it will be required later for admission purpose.
How to Retrieve Forgotten Login ID Credentials for GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates have to enter the username and password before login and then enter other basic details to download the admit card for various entrance exams under the umbrella of GITAM. The methods to retrieve in case a candidate forgets the login credentials are:
- Click on the official website of the GITAM university and click on the login window
- Click on the “forget password” option which will provide a new column where the candidate has to enter either the registered “email ID or password” to receive the link to reset the password
- Reset the password details and login to your account
- Book your slot for the exam and generate the admit card
Discrepancies in GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the applicants should ensure that details printed on the admit card are correct at their best of knowledge. However, in case if there are any errors in the admit card you should contact the concerned authorities immediately regarding this. Remember that you shall need to bring the admit card of the entrance exam on the day of Counselling/ Personal Interview, so ensure that details printed on it are correct.
Details in GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Admit Card
Mentioned below are the important details are given in an admit card:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the entrance exam
- Candidate’s photograph and Signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam centre
- Examination Instructions
GITAM GAT 2022 Test Centres
GITAM GAT UGTP 2022 Exam Centers