GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Predictor helps candidates to predict score of the entrance examination. This unique tool not only calculate your score but also helps to give you a probability of the specialization of subject you can opt for. Rank predictor helps you to predict your rank of this year using previous year data and trends. The rank predictor will predict a candidate’s rank even before the result is announced for GITAM GAT 2020. Through GITAM GAT rank predictor 2020 candidate will be able to predict their rank vs marks and see which university and specialization you can get admission in. To know more about GITAM GAT Rank predictor check the article below.
Details to be filled in GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
How to use GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the GITAM GAT 2020 Rank predictor curated by us
- Fill all the asked details in the page to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention your expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Hit on, “Predicted Rank”
- Your predicted score will be displayed on the score
Factors depending for GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
GITAM GAT 2020 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions and NAT questions|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||+2 will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be no deduction for every wrong answer|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||62,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in GITAM GAT 2020.
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Candidates will also be aware of of the speciality they can get admission in.
- Candidates also come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through answer key.
GITAM GAT 2020 Cut off
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM 2020
) will release the cut off list to select eligible candidates who have higher chances to get admission in B.Tech Courses affiliated by GITAM University. There are no. of factors that are considered while preparing cutoff such as the number of candidates appeared in the examination, the number of seats available in each course, nature and level of examination, and previous years’ cut off's and trends.