GITAM GAT UG 2021 Exam Pattern will be release by university. GAT UGTP is the University Level entrance exam conducted by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) Institute. The exam is organised to offer admission into B.Tech and B.Pharmacy programmes offered by GITAM University. Gitam Admission Test UGTP 2021 will be held from 22-26 May 2021 through online mode. Read the complete article to know more about GITAM GAT UG 2021 Exam Pattern.
GITAM GAT UG 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates should have complete knowledge of the GITAM GAT UG 2021 Exam Pattern as this will help them to plan their strategy. The paper pattern helps the candidates to know the question paper structure and prepare accordingly. The complete format of the GAT UGTP question paper is given below:
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Test (Online Mode).
- Duration: The time allotted for the test is 120 minutes (two hours).
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type) will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch 2 marks and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be there in GAT UG question paper.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections in the question paper - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Medium: Questions will be asked in the English language only.
Candidates can check the subject-wise distribution of questions and marks alloted to each section is given below:
GAT UGTP Paper Pattern
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||80|