GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Form has been released on 15 November 2019. This exam is conducted once every year by the Gandhi Institute of technology and Management (GITAM University). It is conducted at the National Level for admission in Undergraduate programs in B.Tech and B.Pharmacy and is a computer-based online test. Through this test, candidates are enrolled in Gitam University which is spread in three different cities ie. Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam and Bengaluru. Candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about the GITAM GAT UG 2020 Entrance Exam.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Updates
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Application Form last date has been extended due to COVID 19 Outbreak.
GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the releasing and the last date of GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Form mentioned in the table below:
GAT UG Registration Dates
|Application Form start date||15 November 2019|
|Last date of requesting for the applications through post||30 March 2020|
|Last date for submitting the filled-in application form||30 March 2020|
|GITAM GAT UG Exam Date||11 - 21 April 2020|
The dates mentioned above are announced by the official authority.
GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Form
GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Form is started on 15 November 2019 and can be filled till 30 March 2020. Application Form can be filled both online as well as offline according to the convenience of the applicant. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistakes while GITAM UG Registration:
- GITAM UGTP Application Form is available both online as well as offline.
- For applying online candidates need to apply through the official website of the conducting body www.gitam.edu
- Whereas, to apply offline candidates need to send the request for the same to Director- Admissions on a plain paper mentioning their names, mailing address and a Demand Draft.
- Applicants need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
GITAM GAT UG 2020 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay the amount of Rs. 800/- as application fee for GITAM GAT UG 2020 Entrance Exam.
Mode of Payment: The GITAM Admission Test examination fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode:
- Online: Applicants can pay the application fee online either through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline: Fee can also be paid offline through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of GITAM, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
Director - Admissions, GITAM University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam - 530045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
How to fill the online GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Application Form?
Following are the steps that should be followed by the candidates while filling the GAT UG 2020 online application form:
Step 1 - Fill the Personal Details
- The candidates will have to fill in their personal information details such as name, birth date, educational details, contact number, email id, parents name etc.
- They can also edit their personal information details before they finally submit the application form.
Step 2 - Uploading the Documents
- Candidates must upload the scanned images of signature and photograph and it should be recent photograph only.
- Also, it must be passport-sized, in jpeg format, coloured and should have a light background.
Step 3 - Application Fee Payment
- Applicants then need to pay the application fee online. Then download the acknowledgement receipt.
- Also, take a print out of the application form for further use in future.
How to obtain the offline GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Application Form?
The offline application form of GITAM Admission Exam 2020 can be obtained by the following steps given below:
- Step 1- Write a request letter to the Director - Admissions requesting to send a copy of the application form. Mention the address to which the form has to be sent and also send a Demand Draft of Rs. 150 along with the form.
- Step 2 - Fill all the details in the application form and attach the Demand Draft.
- Step 3 - Send the filled-in application form along with DD on the above-mentioned address.
NOTE: Applicants can also get the application form throughout India in selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank.
GITAM GAT UG 2020 Key Points
Following are some key points about the GITM GAT 2020 Application Form:
- The final list containing information about the test centres, test venue and days of test will be declared only after all the applications have been received and the candidates will be notified regarding the same through GITAM website to enable them to choose their General Information centre, date and time for the test according to their convenience and availability of the slots.
- Candidates need to fill in 2 different test centres, in the order of their preference.
- GITAM University will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of the form or if the application form is lost.
- After the application form gets accepted by the University applicants will be getting a mail regarding the details filled by them.
- Besides this, candidates need to first carefully go through the GAT UG 2020 eligibility criteria details, read it twice to ensure their eligibility and then only fill the application form.