BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form will be released in April 2020 by BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Board. From the session 2019 onwards the admission will be done according to rank obtain in JEE(Mains) & NEET. The aspirants must have to appear for JEE(Mains) & NEET (National-level exams conducted by NTA for Engineering & Medical courses respectively) if he/she is eager to take admission in different colleges across Bihar. The candidates should make sure that they register themselves at the right time. The last date for registering online will be in the Last week of May 2020. For more details about BCECE Application Form read the whole article.
Latest Update: BCECE 2020 is scrapped. Admission will be done according to candidates performance in JEE (Mains) & NEET.
BCECE 2020 Application Form Date
|BCECE 2020 Availability of Online application form||Last week of April 2020|
|BCECE Closing date of submission of online application||3rd week of May 2020|
|BCECE 2020 starting of editing in the application form||4th week of May 2020|
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form Procedure
The candidates should register online before filling of the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form. Further, the applicant can log in using their registration number and password to apply for the test.
How to fill the Bihar Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Engineering Entrance Test?
The steps to fill the online entrance examination and online registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination are mention below.
1st Step Online Registration:
- Firstly, candidates should register themselves for BCECE 2020 by clicking on the link “Apply for BCECE-2020”.
- After filling the basic details such as name, phone number, email id, click on the submit button.
- Upon successful registration candidates will receive a registration no and password(entered while registering).
- Students should keep the password confidential.
2nd Step BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form Examination Fee Payment:
- The payment of the fee is mandatory before proceeding to the next step which is filling the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form.
- And, the fee can be paid through bank challan(Canara Bank) or online via net banking/debit/credit card option.
- Exam Fee for UR/BC/OBC is Rs. 660/- (PCM/PCB) and Rs. 730/- (PCMB) whereas for SC/ST the fee is Rs. 330/- (PCM/PCB) and Rs. 365/- (PCMB)
3rd Step Personal Details:
- Candidates will need to enter the correct personal details by clicking on the link “Fill Personal Information” afterwards in the given space.
- Photograph (Color and B/W with placard having candidate’s name and date) and signature (in Hindi and English) should be uploaded.
- Special care must be taken to fill in these details. After completion click on Submit to proceed further.
4th Step Educational Information:
- Applicants have to enter the academic details by clicking on the “Fill Educational Information” tab.
- And, candidates must also preview the filled details before final submission to avoid any error.
- And, each applicant needs to download Two copies of the Application form Part A and B.
- Also, if there is any mistake in photo and signature upload it can be rectified later at the given dates.
- Finally, only those applicants who have submitted the form in due time can edit their form.
5th Step Dispatch of Application Form (Hard Copy):
All the candidates must send the Hard copy of application form (Part A and Part B) with the bank challan and necessary documents to the following address:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
The controller of Examination,
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Candidates should note the below-mentioned points before sending the hard copy:
The aspirants should follow the below mention points before sending the hard copy of the application form.
- Paste the same photo as used while applying online.
- And, the envelope should be 17cm*30cm in size and yellow in colour.
- Write “Application for BCECE 2020” on top of the envelope and specify the subject group in BOLD letters.
- Further, candidates must send the Application via Registered/Speed Post only.
- Courier or by hand submission of form is not valid.
- Also, the board will reject any Partially filled form
Candidates should follow the official website of the BCECE board to gather all the details. Furthermore, applicants can use the given link for downloading the admission forms on or before the provided dates mentioned.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the minimum Eligibility Criteria of Exam:
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a resident of India|
|Domicile||The candidate should have a domicile of Bihar.
Parents of the applicant should be residing in Bihar or be an employee of the Bihar government or be employed by the central government, and residing in the state.
Candidates belonging to Union Territory of India can also apply.
|Age Limit||There is no particular age limit.|
|Academic qualification|| The candidate should have passed in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths and/or Biology in class XII.
Candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% marks (for general) in class XII boards. For SC/ST/OBC it is 40%.
Documents Required to be Attached with Application Form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- Fee Receipt
BIHAR Combined Entrance Test Application Form Official links
The Bihar BCECE Board is the final authority for conducting Bihar Engineering Entrance Examination. The Website Address of BCECE Board has been changed from www.bceceboard.com to www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
|BIHAR CET Complete Details||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BIHAR CET Application Form 2020″
bcece 2019 syllabus, Bihar engineering form 2019, bcece medical 2019, Bihar cet 2018 application form, Bihar bed cet 2019, Bihar cet 2018 bed, Bihar b.ed entrance exam 2019, Bihar b.ed cet 2018, bcece courses.