BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form has been restarted by BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Board on 26 May 2020. The aspirants must have to appear for JEE(Mains) & NEET if he/she is eager to take admission in different colleges across Bihar. The candidates should make sure that they register themselves at the right time. The last date for registering online is 09 June 2020. For more details about BCECE Application Form read the whole article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: BCECE 2020 Application Form has been released again on 26 May 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
BCECE 2020 Application Form Date
The important dates of BCECE 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
|BCECE 2020 Availability of Online application form||26 May 2020 (Again)
|BCECE Closing date of submission of online application||09 June 2020|
|BCECE 2020 starting of editing in the application form||12 – 15 June 2020|
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form
BCECE 2020 application form can be filled through online mode only.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form: Registration Restarted
- The application form hs been released again on 26 May 2020.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Correction window will also be provided by the board for correction in the application form.
- Incomplete form will be rejected by the authority.
- The last date to fill the form is 09 June 2020.
BCECE 2020 Required Documents
The documents that are required while filling the form are mentioned below:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- Fee Receipt
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Fees:
The vital information regarding the BCECE 2020 Application FEE is mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
|Subject Group||Category||Application Fee|
|PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) or CBA (Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture Science)||General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology)||General/ OBC||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of payment: The fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Online: Through Net banking/debit/credit card option.
- Offline: Through Bank challan(Canara Bank).
How to fill the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Engineering Entrance Test?
The steps to fill the online entrance examination and online registration for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination are mention below.
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates should register themselves for BCECE 2020 by clicking on the link “Apply for BCECE-2020”.
- After filling the basic details such as name, phone number, email id, click on the submit button.
- Upon successful registration candidates will receive a registration no and password(entered while registering).
- The payment of the fee is mandatory before proceeding to the next step which is filling the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Application Form.
- And, the fee can be paid through bank challan(Canara Bank) or online via net banking/debit/credit card option.
Filling the Details
- After payment is done, the candidate will have to enter all the details like personal, education and other details carefully.
- Special care must be taken to fill in these details. After completion click on Submit to proceed further.
- The applicant needs to download Two copies of the Application form Part A and B.
- Print both the copies for the further application process.
- After filling all the details, the candidate may need to paste the documents on the form.
- The candidate may post the photograph putting his/her signature on it.
Dispatch of Application Form (Hard Copy)
All the candidates must send the Hard copy of application form (Part A and Part B) with the bank challan and necessary documents to the following address:
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- The controller of Examination,
- B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
- Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014.
Candidates can also view the official updates and instructions pdf from here.
BCECE 2020 Guidelines
The aspirants should follow the below mention points before sending the hard copy of the application form.
- Paste the same photo as used while applying online.
- And, the envelope should be 17cm*30cm in size and yellow in colour.
- Write “Application for BCECE 2020” on top of the envelope and specify the subject group in BOLD letters.
- Further, candidates must send the Application via Registered/Speed Post only.
- Courier or by hand submission of form is not valid.
- Also, the board will reject any Partially filled form
Candidates should follow the official website of the BCECE board to gather all the details. Furthermore, applicants can use the given link for downloading the admission forms on or before the provided dates mentioned.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check the minimum Eligibility Criteria of Exam in the below-mentioned table:
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a resident of India|
|Domicile||The candidate should have a domicile of Bihar.
Parents of the applicant should be residing in Bihar or be an employee of the Bihar government or be employed by the central government, and residing in the state.
Candidates belonging to Union Territory of India can also apply.
|Age Limit||There is no particular age limit.|
|Academic qualification|| The candidate should have passed in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths and/or Biology in class XII.
Candidate should have scored a minimum of 45% marks (for general) in class XII boards. For SC/ST/OBC it is 40%.
BIHAR Combined Entrance Test Application Form Official links
The Bihar BCECE Board is the final authority for conducting Bihar Engineering Entrance Examination. The Website Address of BCECE Board has been changed from www.bceceboard.com to https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
|BIHAR CET Complete Details||Eligibility Criteria|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding BIHAR CET Application Form 2020″
bcece application form 2020 last date, bcece admit card date 2020, bihar paramedical application form 2020, bcece college, bcece syllabus 2020, bcece 2020 amin, dcece counselling 2019, jcece 2020 application form date.