BCECE 2021 Application Form will be made available online on the web portal of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Interested candidates can apply through online mode at the official website. BCECE is a State Level examination for candidates who want to pursue undergraduate engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, and health science courses in various government and private institutes and colleges in the state of Bihar. BCECE is also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Read the complete article to know more about BCECE Application Form 2021.
BCECE 2021 Registration Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the BCECE-2021 are as follows:
BCECE 2021 Registration dates
|Application form availability||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit fee through challan||3rd week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit fee via online||3rd week of September 2021|
|Application correction facility||4th week of September 2021|
BCECE 2021 Application Form
All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria for the rest of the info about BCECE 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Applicants can fill the form online on the web portal of the entrance exam.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their signature and photographs in the application form of BCECE.
- The facility of making corrections in the application forms has also been provided by the board, but it is advised to fill the form correctly as only a few details would be editable.
- The board will not receive incomplete application if any.
- Applicants who will successfully submit the form will only be issued the admit card.
- Candidates are required to download Part A & B of the application form and safely keep the same.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc hence it should be submitted via available online modes.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else candidature will be cancelled.
- candidates are advised to make multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- Must not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents required to fill BCECE 2021 Application Form
The candidates who wish to fill the application form can checklist of mandatory documents required to fill the BCECE application form 2021:
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned / Soft copy of the signature
- Aadhaar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if applying via online mode
Details to be entered in BCECE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details to be filled in the application form from below:
- Name of candidates
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Qualification Details
- School Name
- Year of Passing
- Board details
How to Apply for BCECE 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the BCECE 2021 Application Form:
- Firstly visit the official website and click on the registration.
- Candidate can register themselves by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Applicant have to click on that link and email id and password will be provided in the mail.
2: Filling of Application Form
After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form. The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- The candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Then candidates can start filling up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
3: Uploading Documents
After filling all the necessary details candidate need to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority. The specification is given below in the table
BCECE Documents Specification
|Photograph||10 to 200 Kb||3.5*4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||10 to 200Kb||3.5*4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
Other details regarding scanned images:
- Please upload clear Photo, coloured photo only.
- The photo must not be clicked before 01 January12021 and must have the name and date of taking the photo.
- The ears of the candidates must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- Do not wear any sunglasses or scarf in the photo.
- The signature must be on a white background with Black / blue ink pen.
- The signature must be done in both Hindi and English and is to be scanned separately.
4: Payment of Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the BCECE application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Paytm and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment. The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances. Application fee for various courses is given below:
5: Confirmation Page
Candidates are to take the print out of confirmation page that is seen after the completion of the application process for future reference.
BCECE 2021 Application Correction
has made provision of rectifying the error in the application form. Candidate has made some error during the filling of the application form, the candidates will be given a window for editing their application form. The candidates are advised to take the printout (hard copy) of the edited application form for further use.
Note that post passing this date, no changes will be allowed in the filled in application form details. Follow the steps mentioned below for making correction in the BCECE 2021 application form:
- Visit the BCECE official website
- Click the ‘BCECE 2021 Form Correction’ link.
- Login using the registered e-mail Id and password.
- Edit the fields in which correction is needed.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
BCECE 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates should check BCECE 2021 admit card to know which centre has been assigned to them. The list of the exam centres is given below:
BCECE Test Centers
|East Champaran||Jharkhand||Western Champaran|
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
BCECEB will release the admit card of BCECE 2021 on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the login portal by entering the login details like User Id and Password. It is important to carry admit card on the exam day, else, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the examination cell during the office time.
Candidates can also check BCECE 2021 syllabus.