BCECE 2020 Important books: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). This exam is conducted for shortlisting candidates in Engineering, Agricultural and Pharmacy Courses. Admission is provided in different government and private engineering colleges in all over the state. This article will help interested candidates to choose the best books for BCECE Examination. Also, the candidates can download BCECE Books pdf.
BCECE 2020 Important Books
BCECE Exam consists of two segments Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM). Candidates have to choose the Paper wisely in order to score well in BCECE 2020. The question paper to be asked in BCECE 2020 will be based on the BCECE syllabus. Given below are some subject-wise books for BCECE 2020.
BCECE 2020 Physics Books
Syllabus of Physics is generally based on the complete syllabus of class 11 and 12. Books which are given here consists of the MCQ type problems with the answers. Questions in this subject are from Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Oscillations, Kinetic Theory, Wave Optics and etc. After completing NCERT textbook candidates can choose the following reference books for preparation:
- H.C. Verma Physics (Volume 1 + Volume 2).
- Resnick, Halliday, and Walker.
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov.
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov.
BCECE 2020 Chemistry Books
After covering the syllabus of chemistry from the NCERT textbooks of class 11th and 12th. After having some fundamental concept about the basics of chemistry, candidates can cover up some standard chemistry books to cover the syllabus deeper with numerical and Chemical Reactions. Some of the best books for covering the chemistry syllabus are as follows.
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Arihant Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Modern approach to chemical calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
BCECE 2020 Maths Books
Before practising BCECE math syllabus, candidates must have the basic idea about the topics and the syllabus asked in the exam. So for scoring well in the exam, start preparing the basics concepts of math from the NCERT Books. Start making notes as per your preparation topics as this will definitely help in last-minute revision. After completing the topics from NCERT and move to ground concepts, candidates can further go to prescribed books given below for practice sets.
- Problem Plus in IIT Mathematics by A. Das Gupta
- Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
- Calculus by G.N. Berman
- Degree Level Differential Calculus
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
BCECE 2020 Biology Books
Candidates opting Biology must know that covering the syllabus of 12th class is much easier as compared to that of 11th class. Candidate must have to study regularly to score well. Candidates can build their basic concepts with NCERT Textbooks and after if needed, they can take help from reference books which are given below for Biology subject:
- NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions BIOLOGY class 12th
- S. Chand Biology by B.P Pandey
- A textbook on Biology- Pradeep