BCECE 2021 Syllabus is released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board in the exam's information brochure. The BCECE Syllabus PDF has topics of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Agricultural Sciences. Applicants must check the BCECE syllabus carefully for better preparation. It is an offline paper in which MCQ questions are asked from each of the subjects. There are 100 questions of 4 marks each in each subject. To download the BCECE 2021 syllabus PDF go through the complete article.
BCECE 2021 Syllabus
The BCECE 2021 syllabus is based on the 10+2 level and is prescribed by BCECE. Read the listed topic wise syllabus for each subject below:
BCECE 2021 Physics Syllabus
- Nature of Physical Laws, Physics, Technology and Society, Scope of Excitement, Need for Measurement
- The motion of System of Particles and rigid body, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power.
- Gravitation, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Communication Systems
BCECE 2021 Chemistry Syllabus
- Importance and scope of Chemistry, Historical approach to particulate nature of matter, laws of chemical combination.
- States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block elements
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds, some p-Block elements, Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons - Classification of hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry
- d and f - Block elements, Haloalkanes, and Haloarenes,
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
BCECE 2021 Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets - their representations, Empty set, Finite & Infinite sets, Subsets, Set of the real number, especially intervals, Power sets.
- Relation and Functions - Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets, Number of elements in the Cartesian product of two finite sets, etc. Function as a special kind of relation from one set to another, Pictorial representations, rational, modulus, signum, etc.
- Trigonometric Functions - positive and negative angles, Measuring angles in radians & in degrees, and conversion from one measure to another.
- Algebra - Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem
- Co-Ordinate Geometry - Straight Lines, Conic Section, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Calculus - Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability, Relations and Functions, Linear Programming
BCECE 2021 Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in Living World,
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants,
- Cell, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Sexual Reproduction,
- Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology & Environment
BCECE 2021 Agriculture Syllabus
- Introductory Agriculture and Agrometeorology
- Soil as a medium of plant growth
- Agricultural Engineering
- Crop protection
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fish Production
- Plant breeding and genetics.
BCECE 2021 Crop Production Syllabus
- Cultivation of crops
- Soil and water management
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Vegetable production
- Fruit Production
- Agricultural economics
- Weed management
Preparation Tips for BCECE 2021
The candidates can follow the below steps and can prepare for BCECE to fetch good marks.
- Follow the routine – For better preparation, candidates are advised to study for at least 8-10 hours a day and divide the time for each subject according to their comfortability.
- Revise 11th & 12th topics – As the syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th std learn all the important formulas and topics of the 11th and 12th will help them solve the question without much hassle.
- Increase Speed: As the exam will be conducted in Offline Mode, more and more practice will help solve more questions. While practicing, always divide the time to be given to each topic.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers: Solve previous year’s question paper to get an idea of question type.
- Make Notes – Make short notes of all the topics, revise them, solve numerical in each topic (question bank of JEE Main, WBJEE & BCECE) to boost up your confidence.
Applicants can also check BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern.