BCECE 2020 Admit Card release date has been rescheduled due to postponement of exam date and will be released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates can download the admit card using their login credentials like Registration number/User Id and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates must carry the printout of admit card which should have an attached photograph of the candidate which was uploaded during the filling of application form along with their original photo ID proof. BCECE admit card will the carry the exam details like date, time, venue, candidate’s name, roll no etc. Read the complete article to know more about BCECE 2020 Admit Card.
BCECE 2020 admit card issue date has been delayed due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
BCECE 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates of BCECE 2020
from the tabular given below:
BCECE 2020 Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||06 April 2020 To be announced|
|Date of Exam||19-20 April 2020 To be announced|
BCECE 2020 Admit Card
The competent authority will upload the Admit Card 7 days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding BCECE 2020 Admit Card:
- The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the exam conducting body immediately and submit written application otherwise it will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display photograph, paste it at an appropriate place.
- Make sure that details like subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card/hall ticket to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
How to Download BCECE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website's homepage and click on the application portal.
- Click on the ‘Download your admit card’ link and log in by registration number and date of birth.
- After that submit details and verify all the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the admit card and take a print out of BCECE 2020 admit card.
Details Mentioned on BCECE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates make sure that there is no error in the BCECE 2020 admit card. Candidates can check the details mentioned on the admit card from below:
- Centre of examination
- Centre code
- Registration number
How to Retrieve BCECE 2020 Registration Number?
To download the online admission ticket of BCECE 2020 registration number is must to have. If the candidates have misplaced the same, they can get it back. To do so check the print of the application form Part A and B, taken after the completion of the BCECE 2020 application process. The registration number is mentioned there.
What to do in case of discrepancy or unable to download BCECE 2020 admit card?
If any candidate will not be able to download the admit card or have errors in the admit card details. In such a case, candidates must contact the examination cell. They must ensure that the details provided to them in login is correct. All the candidates must verify their details on the admit card. They must contact the exam conducting body before the exam.
Candidates can check the important instruction related to admit card, from below:
- Candidates must download the admit cards on or before the last date.
- The candidates must not forget to carry the admit cards along with all the important documents at the examination centre.
- retain the admit cards until the end of the admission process.
- make sure that the invigilator at the examination hall will sign their admit cards.
- read the prospectus given on the website very carefully before appearing for the examination.
Documents Required with BCECE 2020 Admit Card
On the blank space provided in BCECE Admit Card, candidates have to attach their postcard-sized photograph. Candidates must note that the photograph on the Admit Card is similar to that one uploaded at the time of BCECE 2020 registration. Candidate has to do their signature in the blank space provided similar to the signature uploaded in the BCECE Application Form.
The candidate is also advised to carry a valid photo identity proof along with BCECE 2020 Admit Card to the exam centre. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
Candidate can carry any of the following document for the verification purpose:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card.
What Not to Carry at BCECE 2020 Exam Centre?
The candidates are allowed to carry the admit card of BCECE only at the exam centre. Applicants must not carry the following things in the exam hall:
- Mobile phone
- Electronic gadget
- Any Electronic device
BCECE 2020 Answer Key
BCECEB will publish the Answer Key of BCECE 2020 on the official website. To download the answer key candidates will be required to login with the eRegistration number and date of birth. Based on the answer key, those who have appeared in the exam can calculate their raw score and they can also predict their ranks obtained in the exam. The answer key will be prepared by the experts of the boards, according to which result will be compiled.