BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria will be set by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). BCECE is a state-level exam for admission in undergraduate courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture programs. The eligibility criteria of Bihar CET contains the details of Academic qualification, age requirements, and domicile, etc. And, the eligibility criteria for different courses will be different. The applicants must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. Read the article to find complete details regarding BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2021 for the Engineering domain.
BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the form. BCECE Bihar CET Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no such age limit for the exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the chemistry, biology, Biotechnology as an optional subject.
- Marks criteria: Candidates should have a minimum of 45% in qualifying examination for general category and 40% for SC/ST category.
- Appearing Candidates: candidate appearing in their qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Domicile: Candidate fulfilling any of the below-mentioned statements is eligible for the exam.
- The candidate should be having domicile of Bihar.
- Parents of the candidate should be residing in Bihar or be an employee of Bihar and residing in the state.
- Candidates belonging to Union Territory of India can also apply.
Seat Reservation in Bihar CET 2021
The percentage of seat reservation for different categories is as given below:
|Category||Seat allotment percentage|
|General category||50% of seats.|
|For candidates belonging to SC Category ||16% of seats.|
|The ST candidates||1% of seats|
|For Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18% of seats.|
|And, For Backward Class (BC)||12% of seats.|
|Also, For Reserved Category of Girls (RCG)||3% of seats.|
| Disabled Quota (DQ)||3% of seats|
This article contains essential details regarding the BCECE Bihar CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria. And, Before applying candidates must check these details to know whether they satisfy the requirements or not.
BCECE 2021 Application Form
The authority will release the BCECE application form 2021 online on its official website. The candidates will have to fill the form on the web portal of the exam. Also, without the fee payment registration process will be considered incomplete.