JCECE 2020 Result contains the score and rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. JCECEB announced the results of Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competetive Examination. The scorecard can be obtained by the candidates by visiting the official website of JCECEB and entering the roll number allotted. The link for the same is given below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The result or the merit list is prepared category-wise for all the candidates appearing for the examination. After the result declaration, the counselling for these candidates will be held in the month of July 2020.
How to check the JCECE 2020 Result?
The steps to check the result of Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competetive Examination.
Visit the official website. (given below)
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JCECE 2020 Result: Scorecard Rank Cutoff Score
Click on the link for JCECE Result 2020.
Enter the roll number of JCECE 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Shoolini University Admission
Lovely Professional University
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
MIT ADT University Admission
UPES Management Entrance Test
DIT University Admission
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
Check the result and then download the scorecard as the candidate will be required to produce it at the time of counselling.
JCECE Cutoff 2020
The important points regarding Jharkhand engineering admission cutoffs are given below.
- The cutoff score is the minimum score that the candidate needs to score in the examination failing which he will be denied admission.
- The board will send a confirmation mail to the selected candidates who have scored above the cutoff so as to call them for counselling and get admission into the college as per the availability of seats.
- The counselling will be held in the month of July 2020 and will be held in rounds. Candidates need to be present in person at the time of counselling.
Results Declaration Date:
The date for result declaration is 24 June 2020. Check your result for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Competitive Exam here.
Documents Required For JCECE Counselling:
The candidate needs to produce certain documents at the time of counselling. These include-
Marksheet of class X along with Admit card and passing certificate
Marksheet of class XII along with Admit card and passing certificate
Admit card of JCECE 2020.
Scorecard of JCECE 2020
Passport size photographs (4-5)
Domicile of candidate
Letter of Counselling
official website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Links/resultB.aspx
Stay tuned with EntranceZone to get more updates regarding JCECE 2020 Result.
jcece.nic.in result, jcece polytechnic, tjcece 2020 exam date, jcece medical 2020, jcece polytechnic 2020.