SAAT 2020 Exam has been postponed by the SOA University. SAAT Application form can be submitted until 26 April 2020(Extended). The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test, commonly known as SAAT is conducted every year by Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa in around 50 cities for selection in B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture) and various other courses at three different campuses. The Exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article for complete information regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Important Dates for SAAT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- SAAT Exam has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- SAAT 2020 Online Application Form can be submitted till 26 April 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
- SAAT 2020 Online Application Form has been released on 02 January 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
SAAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates are announced by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University). The important dates related to SAAT 2020 are mentioned below.
|Online Registration Starts||01 January 2020|
|Last date to register||26 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||28 April 2020|
|SAAT 2020 Exam||Postponed|
|Announcement of Result (B.Tech)||04 May 2020|
|Choice filling (Engineering only)||05 – 08 May 2020|
|Counselling/Provisional Admission (Engineering Only)||11 May 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the conducting authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020: Exam(Postponed), Application Form Dates(Extended)
SAAT Application Form 2020
The details regarding the SAAT 2020 application form are given below:
- The Application Form released date is 01 January 2020.
- The last date to fill the Application form is 26 April 2020(Extended).
- The SAAT 2020 Application form is available in online mode only.
- The application process consists of various steps that are Online registration, filling the personal and Qualification details, uploading of the scanned copy of photograph and signature, selection of exam centre and final submission of the form.
- Candidates can register themselves using their email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates must fill all the details correctly and submit the form before the last date of registration.
How to Apply for SAAT 2020?
Candidates can fill the online SAAT 2020 application form through the following steps:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
- Visit the Official Website of Siksha O Anusandhan, the application page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on ‘send verification code’.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP for the verification.
- Candidates will get the login details via email or SMS.
- Now, the candidate has to fill the complete details required in the Application form.
- Then, Click on ‘Upload Pictures’ and upload the photograph and signature.
- After providing all the details, click on ‘Submit Now’ button for submission of the application form.
- Also, Candidates may take multiple printouts of the filled-in Application form for further use.
- There is no Application/Examination Fee for any candidate.
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The complete details about the SAAT eligibility criteria for each course are listed below:
Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa (SOA) offers various programs at three different campuses.
The complete details about the eligibility criteria for B.Tech course are:
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass/appearing the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/ Statistics/Technical Vocational Subject or any other subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC category) in the qualifying exam.
The complete details about the eligibility criteria for the M.Tech course are:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass/appearing in B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent in the respective discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- GATE Score: GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the SAAT entrance test.
The complete details about the eligibility criteria for MBA/MHM/MHA course are:
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should have passed/appearing Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Admissions in Lateral Entry Programs:
- Admission to Second year Degree Program in Engineering, Pharmacy & Hotel Management for Diploma Holders
- Passing or appearing at a three-year diploma course in Engineering/ Pharmacy and Hotel Management respectively with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Lateral Entry MCA
- Passed or appearing in three years BCA, B.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate.
For more details visit.
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the complete SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern before starting the preparation for the exam. Exam pattern of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test 2020 (SAAT 2020) is given below.
- Examination Mode: Offline as well as Online mode.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections in Question paper: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 120 Questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of the total of 480 marks.
- Language Medium: the question paper will be in the English language.
- Time Duration: The paper will be of 3 hours (180mins).
- Negative Marking:
- for every correct answer:+4 marks will be given.
- for Incorrect answer: 01 marks will be deducted.
- Candidates can use an HB Pencil or Black ink pen to fill the choices in the answer sheet.
Candidates can check the distribution of SAAT 2020 questions for the engineering course:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
SAAT 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the SAAT syllabus is given below:
- For UG courses candidates can study their Class 11 and 12 syllabi as per the stream in class 12.
- For PG courses, the syllabus will release on the official website of the university.
- The subject wise topics of SAAT 2020 are mentioned below:
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of Solid & liquid
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current & Magnetism
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding & Molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Algebra of Sets
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus
SAAT 2020 Admit card
The details regarding the SAAT 2020 admit card is given below:
- SAAT Hall ticket will be available from 28 April 2020.
- The admit card is available in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to view or download the admit card.
- Without the admit card, the authority will not allow the candidates to appear for the exam.
- Candidates have to bring and ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
How to Download the SAAT 2020 Admit card?
Candidates can download SAAT Admit Card 2020 by following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the given link “Admit card”.
- After clicking a new page will redirect where the candidate has to log in.
- Candidate has to log in using the credentials provided during registration.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit card & take a print copy of it for further proceedings.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website 10 days before the exams.
SAAT 2020 Result
The details regarding the SAAT result is given below:
- SAAT 2020 Result will release in the month of May 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- After the result, authority will release a merit list.
- Candidates will need to enter their login credentials to view the result.
- After the declaration of the result, the eligible candidates will be called for the counselling process.
SAAT 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the SAAT counselling are given below:
- SAAT counselling process will start after declaration of the result.
- Admissions will be done on the basis of Merit list,
- And, will be followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Those candidates whose name will appear in the Merit List will have to submit their original mark sheets and pass certificate on the day of counselling,
- Ranks will be cancelled of the Candidates failing to procure the Original documents.
- Scholarships are also provided based on performance in class 10 and 12 exams.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- SAAT 2020 Rank card
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID)
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students.
- Students Appearing in class 12 Exam should bring Admit Card.
- Caste certificate in original issued Tahasildar of state of residence of parents.
- PH certificate from Medical Board, IMS & SH, attached & PH-Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Two sets of photocopies of the above documents.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs. 30,000/- drawn from any Nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
SAAT 2020 Exam Highlights
The detailed summary of SAAT 2020 are mentioned below in the table:
Name of Examination
|Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test,|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering And Management|
Mode of Examination
Offline and Online
Reservations Criteria for SAAT 2020
The details regarding the SAAT 2020 Registration criteria are mentioned below:
- All the candidates under SC/ST category will have to show all the relevant documents during the counselling.
- There will be a separate merit list for SAAT 2020 for these categories.
- No reservations are allowed in Lateral entry programs.
- The Reservation criteria for admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) is mentioned here.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3%|
The candidate can refer to the above-mentioned details for the accurate percentage of the reservation criteria.
SAAT Fee Structure
The details about the SAAT 2020 Fee structure are mentioned below:
|Courses||Fee (per annum if not specified)|
|B.Tech/Dual Degree Engineering||Rs 99,000/- per semester|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech||Rs 1,70,000/-|
|M.Tech/ MCA/ Lateral Entry MCA||Rs 1,30,000/-|
|B.Sc. in Nursing||Rs 75,000/-|
|BA LLB||Rs 80,000/-|
|Hostel Fees (Including transportation)||Rs 59,000/-|
|One-time registration and welfare fund||Rs 10,000/-|
The courses that are under the SAAT 2020 exam are:
|Under Graduate||B.Tech / B.Pharm / BHMCT / B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Post Graduate||M.Tech/ M.Sc. /MCA/MBA/MHA/M.Pharm/M.Sc.|
|Lateral Entry||B.Tech, MBA, MCA|
Admission Through JEE Main 2020
- The Siksha O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University) accepts JEE Main Score for admission along with SAAT 2020 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test.
- Also, a separate announcement will be notified on the official website and newspaper regarding the same.
- And Admission to UG and PG programs except for Medical and Dental programs of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan.
Admission through NEET 2020
- The Admission to MBBS and BDS course at is Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan follow the supreme court regulation and under NEET 2020.
- The aspirants of Medical and Dental programs of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan may follow the National Eligibility CUM Entrance Test.
Stay Tuned to “Entrancezone” For all other details, regarding exact dates, marking schemes, cutoff lists, and merit lists for SAAT, candidates can frequently check this page.
When will be the SAAT 2020 Application form start?
The SAAT 2020 Application form has started on 02 January 2020.
Will the SAAT 2020 Application form available in offline mode?
No, the form will be available in online mode only.
What is the marking scheme of SAAT ?
According to the marking scheme of SAAT 2020, For Correct answer:4 marks will be given. For Incorrect answer: 1 mark will be deducted.
saat 2020 official website, saat official website, saat exam 2020, saat full form, saat 2019, saat mock test saat admit card.