ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 June Exam Registration will start soon. ICMAI CMA is also known as the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India's Cost and Management Accountants program. Following the first stage clearing, i.e., CMA Foundation, in the Intermediate Examination, candidates will appear. There are 3 stages in the ICWA course i.e., CMA Foundation, CMA Foundation. CMA Intermediate. The Intermediate 2023 ICMAI CMA exam will take place twice a year, i.e., June and December. To learn more about the exam, the applicants must read the complete article.
ICMAI foundation, inter, final exam 2023 rescheduled; check dates here
- The ICMAI has revised the CMA Foundation, Intermediate, and Final 2023 exam dates.
- Candidates can check the complete schedule online on the official website, icmai.in.
- The CMA Foundation June 2023 exam will be conducted offline on July 16, according to the rescheduled dates.
- The CMA Inter and Final 2023 exams will be conducted from July 15 to July 22, 2023.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the Foundation exam will be for a duration of two hours from 10 AM to 12 noon, while Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be held from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks and there will be 50 multiple-choice questions carrying two 2 marks each.
- The CMA Final and Inter exam 2023 is for a duration of three hours.
- The Final exam is from 10 AM to 1 PM and the Intermediate exam is from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- The probable date of publication of Inter and Final result is September 26, 2023.
- Candidates can submit the Foundation examination application form till May 16.
- However, the last date to apply for the Final and Inter exam is May 15, 2023.
CMA Intermediate exam 2023 time table
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the CMA intermediate 2023 form the below-given table:
CMA Intermediate Time Table
Subject (Syllabus 2016)
Subject (Syllabus 2022)
Financial Accounting (P-05)
Business Laws and Ethics (P-05)
Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)
Operations Management and Strategic Management (P-09)
Laws & Ethics (P-06)
Financial Accounting (P-06)
Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)
Corporate Accounting and Auditing (P-10)
Direct Taxation (P-07)
Direct and Indirect Taxation (P-07)
Indirect Taxation (P-11)
Financial Management and Business Data Analytics (P-11)
Cost Accounting (P-08)
Cost Accounting (P-08)
Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)
Management Accounting (P-12)
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Application Form
The authority releases ICMAI Cost and Management Intermediate 2023 Application form for the June session. To know more about the Application procedure, follow the steps given below.
- Candidates who have qualified for the ICMAI Foundation Exam need to visit the official site for filling up the form.
- They then have to log in using their registration credentials for ICMAI CMA Foundation Examination.
- After logging in, candidates have to fill in the required information in the Application form.
- Lastly, the candidates need to submit the application fee through online mode as per the Group chosen by them.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Examination Fees
The candidates can check the CMA Intermediate registration fees below:
CMA Intermediate 2023 Registration Fees
|Indian nationals(Without Installment)||Rs 20,000/-|
|With Installment only for Indian candidates||1st Installment - Rs 12,000/- & 2nd Installment - Rs 8,000/-|
|For Foreign Candidates||USD 1100|
Note -The invoice will not be refunded until paid.
Modes of Payment
- Online - via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline - Through Challan of Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank, or Central Bank of India. The challan can be downloaded from the web portal of the ICMAI.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Eligibility
To appear in the ICMAI CMA Inter examination 2023, the candidates have to meet certain eligibility criteria. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has the following eligibility conditions prescribed for the aspirants.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Intermediate exam through the below-given details:
ICMAI CMA Exam Pattern
|Number of papers||8 papers|
Each paper will have a maximum mark of 100
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Candidates can check the exam pattern for the ICMAI CMA Intermediate exam 2023 through the above details and prepare for the exam accordingly.
Mode of Examination - To safeguard the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the aspirants/ candidates due to Covid-19, the institute will hold the examination in the following options-
- Centre-based Online mode
- Home-based online mode
- Opt-out from the examination
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the results of ICMAI CMA 2023 through the below give details:
Intermediate Course: Group – 1
- Financial Accounting
- Laws & Ethics
- Direct Taxation
- Cost Accounting
Intermediate Course: Group – 2
- Operations Management & Strategic Management
- Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Indirect Taxation
- Company Accounts & Audit
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips, which would help applicants to score well and hence qualify for the exam
- Candidate should have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023.
- Applicants can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the given study material and recommended books will help.
- Applicants can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the admit card through the below-given details:
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Result
Candidates can check the details of the result of ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 through the below-given points:
- The CMA Intermediate 2023 result dates will be declared online and can be downloaded from the official website.
- The candidates will have to use the credentials (Registration Number or Identification Number) to check the official website's result.
The Institute will also release a rank list containing the centre's name, roll number, the candidate's name, etc.
Candidates who qualify for the Foundation, as well as the Intermediate course, can check out the career opportunities after the completion of the course.
Some of the jobs that one can opt for are given below:
- The candidates can practice independently as a Cost Auditor, Surveyor, or Loss Assessor.
- They can work with Consultancy Services like Cost Management Planning and Policy, Budgeting, or Budgetary Control.
- They can be employed as a Finance Director, Cost Controller, etc
- Or they can apply for Auditing, Internal control, implementing business systems, ERP implementation, etc.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Examination Centres
There are 77 major cities in India, and only 3 abroad (Bahrain, Dubai, and Muscat as Overseas Centres). The list of the centres is mentioned below:
CMA Intermediate Test Centres
| || |
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of ICMAI CMA intermediate 2023 through the below-given table:
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023
Exam Conducting Authority
Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Cost and Management Accountant program
CMA Official Website
To pursue CMA courses - Intermediate level
About ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2023
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI), formerly known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), is India's leading statutory professional accountancy body for the promotion, regulation, and growth of the Cost & Management Accountancy profession. It is the only licensing body governing the practice of Cost & Management Accountancy in India.
About the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
"The preferred source of capital and profession will be the Institute of Cost Accountants of India."
"By generating value for stakeholders in the socio-economic sense via competencies derived from the integration
of policy, management, and accounting, Cost and Management Accountant practitioners can ethically push companies globally."