ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Form for June & December session will be released separately. It is also known as Institute of Cost and Management Accountants. The form can be filled in online and offline modes. Also, the fee can be paid in both the modes online and offline. Candidates can check the other details regarding the CMA Intermediate registration below in the article.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Registration Dates
The candidates seeking to appear in the CMA Intermediate 2021 exam can check the dates Cost and Management Accountant for Intermediate exam below in the given table:
CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Window dates
|Events||June Session||December Session|
|Commencement of Registration||April 2021||May 2021|
|Last date to apply||May 2021||July 2021|
|CMA Intermediate 2021 exam date||September 2021||December 2021|
If there will be any changes made in the dates it will be updated here on the EntranceZone page.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Form
ICMAI CMA 2021 Application forms will be available on its official website. Candidates must read the details given below regarding the CMA to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only to avoid fraudulently.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature, photographs and other documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with a valid reason so that they can fill the form again.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline mode via challan.
Important instructions to fill the ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Form
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Form online and offline:
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- More than one candidate can not be registered at the same email address.
- Candidates must give their valid mobile number and email id because all the information will also be sent via SMS and mail.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given which is to kept safely until the exam gets over.
- Candidates must keep their registered id & password safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in ICMAI CMA Intermediate Application form 2021
Below details are needed to be filled in the CMA Intermediate Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Academic Qualification
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of examination cities.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (National Id)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
Documents to be Uploaded/Attached in CMA Intermediate 2021 Application form
Applicants must keep a scanned copy of the below-mentioned documents and those applying offline must keep the printout of it:
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- Copy of the degree(CAT-CMA, CMA Foundation, CS Foundation and IPCC-CA Inter)
- 3 Passport size photographs
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Fees
The ICMAI CMA Intermediate application fee details can be checked below:
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Examination Fees
|Without Installment (Indian nationals)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|With Installment(Indian candidates)||1st Installment - Rs 12,000/- & 2nd Installment - Rs 8,000/-|
|For Foreign Candidates||USD 1100|
Modes of Payment
- Online - The aspirants can submit the fee via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline - Through Challan of Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank or Central Bank of India.
- The challan can be downloaded from the web portal of the ICMAI.
How to Apply for ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021?
The candidates must apply online on the portal of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or can download the form. By following the below steps the applicants can apply for the exam:
For Online submission
- Step 1 - Visit the official website
- Visit the ICMAI official website.
- Click the link given Online Admission and then click on the link given to fill the form.
- Select the option Coaching Type and then click on Ok.
- Step 2 - Fill in the details for Registration
- Enter the details like name, DOB, parents details, contact number, Disability Percentage, address details, qualification details, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Step 3 - Make the fee payment
- Submit the fee via available mode.
- Step 4 - Upload the documents as asked.
- Step 5 - Get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe.
For Offline submission
- Step 1 - Download the form from the web portal of the ICMAI.
- Step 2 - Fill in the details like name, parents information, address, academic details, payment details, etc.
- Step 3 - Affix the passport size photo
- Step 4 - Submit the Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils / Chapters only.
How to check the status of CMA Intermediate 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can check the application status as per one of the following combinations given below on the official website only.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2021 Test Centers
The candidates can check the CMA exam centres below in the given list:
CMA Intermediate Test Centres
|Western Regions||Eastern Regions||Southern Regions||Northern Regions|
|Ahmedabad||Agartala||Bangalore- National College(Basavanagudi)||Allahabad|
|Aurangabad||Asansol||Bangaluru - National College(Jayanagar)||Chandigarh|
|Bhopal||Kolkata North and South||Hyderabad||Faridabad|
|Mumbai - Bandra||Behrampur(Orissa)||Tirunelveli||Jalandhar|
|Vapi||Portblair||Waltair||Delhi - South West|
|Thane- Mumbai||Kannur||Beawar City|