CMA Intermediate result (ICMAI) for June session 2020 will be announced in August 2020. CMA Inter 2020 June session Result will be displayed on the portal of the Institute of Cost Accountants in India after the exam will be over. The merit list will be published by the authority on its portal. The candidates will be able to check their result for CMA Intermediate by entering the 11 digit registration number. Along with the result, a rank list of 50 candidates will also be released. Result card consists of the candidate's name, syllabus, registration number, roll number, etc. For more details regarding the CMA Inter result, check the information in the below article.
- CMA Intermediate result date for June 2020 session is scheduled to be declared in August 2020.
CMA Intermediate Result Dates 2020
Candidates can check all the important dates of the result of ICMAI for June 2020 from the table mentioned below.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Scorecard Dates
|CMA Intermediate Result date for June 2020||To be announced|
|CMA Intermediate exam date for June 2020||11 - 18 June 2020|
The dates for the ICMAI CMA Inter will be updated once notification will be released hence, stay connected to the page to know the updates.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Result
The ICMAI CMA Inter result will be declared on the official website of the ICMAI after the conduction of the exam. The detailed information for the CMA Intermediate 2020 Result is given below in the given points:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the CMA Inter exam performance of the aspirants.
- The authority will not send the rank card to any individual via post.
- The Scorecard and the marks obtained by the candidate will be available for download from the notified date.
How to check ICMAI CMA Inter 2020 Result?
Candidates can check the ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Result for inter by the procedure mentioned below. To check the CMA Inter Result, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Go to the official website the link of which will be provided on the declaration of the result.
Step 2: Click on result for intermediate and on clicking the same a candidate will be redirected to the page where options will be given to select the course to check the result. Click on the " Check your result Online " option.
Step 3: By clicking on Intermediate Result applicant will be redirected to the page where the Registration number has to be entered.
Step 4: Download the performance card and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details mentioned in the ICMAI Result
The result of ICMAI CMA exam consists of the following details.
- Candidate's name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Status
- Paper wise Marks of Group 3 and Group 4
- Total marks of both the groups
What is standard of pass for CMA Intermediate?
The candidates can check the pass marks for CMA hearby;
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a group of an examination of CMA if he/she secures
minimum of 40% marks in each paper.
- And should have an aggregate of 50% of total marks of nonexempted papers of CMA exam.