ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Admit Card will be relesaed by the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India on its web portal. The release date of hall ticket and the exam date has been extended due to COVID 19. The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall as entry would not be possible without it. Candidates can download it by entering 12 digit registration number. The admit card of ICMAI Intermediate will not be sent via e-mail or post. CMA Intermediate June 2020 exam is scheduled to be held from 11 June to 18 June. Aspirants can check the admission ticket details for CMA Inter June 2020 below in the complete article.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Admit Card Dates
The aspirants can check the CMA Intermediate June admit card dates below in the given table:
CMA Intermediate 2020 Hall Ticket date
|Issuance of CMA Inter Admit Card for June exam||To be announced soon|
|CMA Intermediate 2020 June exam date||20-27 July 2020|
Stay connected to download the exam hall permission letter for CMA Intermediate after its release.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Admit Card
ICMAI CMA 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority after the application process will be over. Applicants must check the CMA admit card details below in the given points:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the web portal of the competent authority.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number and also not via post.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then they can contact to the authority on E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected] .
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be carried to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
How to Download ICMAI CAM Intermediate 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps while downloading the CMA Intermediate 2020 hall ticket:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of ICMAI.
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their registered id and password.
- Step 2: Submit the all required details, after this hall ticket page will be redirected.
- Step 4: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket.
Details in the ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
What to do if there is a Discrepancy in the CMA Inter Admit Card?
After downloading the Admit Card for CMA Inter June 2020 exam, they must ensure that the details printed on it are correct. However, in case there is any wrong information printed on the admit card like their name, address, group, etc are printed incorrect, in such a case, it is advised that they should immediately contact the concerned authorities regarding this.