ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Eligibility Criteria is released by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and must be fulfilled by the candidates to apply for the exam. Aspirants seeking to appear in the exam must check the eligibility before filling the application form. Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India is organised at the National level. The exam is conducted twice a year June and December. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know the further eligibility criteria details of CMA Intermediate.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the CMA Intermediate eligibility criteria below in details:
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Institute of Cost Accountants of India foundation course/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI along with 10+2 level.
Direct admission for ICMAI CMA Inter Eligibility Criteria
For direct admission to the ICMAI the candidates need to pass the following examinations:
- A degree/degree(honours) examination of any recognized University or equivalent;
- Pursuing Engineering course (having completed 2nd year/equivalent) or qualified engineers direct admission to Intermediate Course.
- A Master degree of any recognized University or any of the IIM;
- An Engineering degree examination of any recognized University or any of the IIT or the IISc;
- The final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England and Wales, or Scotland or Ireland or the final examination of the CIMA, London, or of the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India; final examination of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, U.K.
- The Foundation course examination of the ICMAI.
- Entry Level-Part I examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) course of the ICMAI.
- Part I examination and Competency Level Part II examination of Certificate in Accounting
Technicians (CAT) course of the ICMAI can seek admission to the Intermediate Course of Institute;
- Subordinate Accounts Service Examination conducted by the Central/State Government Organisations;
- Qualified in the foundation course examination conducted by the (ICSI)Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Intermediate examination qualified candidates of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Section ‘A’ (the diploma engineers for their career advancement)and Section ‘B’(the engineering graduates in a particular discipline, who want to obtain engineering degree qualification in some other discipline for career advancement) examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or equivalent;