The exam conducting authority BCECEB will set the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria. And, the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture programs must fulfill this criterion. The eligibility criteria of Bihar CET contains the details of Academic qualification, age requirements, and domicile, etc. And, the eligibility criteria for different courses will be different. Read the article to find complete details regarding BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020 for the Engineering domain.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
For B.Tech Program
- First of all, the applicant must be an Indian national.
- Further, the candidate’s parents must stay in Bihar.
- Else, the parent must be an employee of the Bihar Government.
- Else, if the parent of an applicant must be working as Central Govt, employee residing in the state.
- Or, the applicants from Union territories of India.
- And, the candidates are required to complete their higher secondary education or 10+2 to appear in this exam.
- Further, applicants must have passed XIIth with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and either Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject as an optional subject.
- Also, the General category students should secure 45% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for the entrance test.
- However, the Reserved category applicants(SC/ST/OBC ) must pass class XIIth with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Also, there is no age limit for Bihar CET 2020 Engineering Entrance. However, if a candidate wants to get admission under State Quota in outside Institution then he/she must check for the age criteria for the college/institute.
- Finally, the 12th board appearing Candidates in 2019 are also eligible to sit for the test. However, if the candidate clears the entrance then they need to provide the result of the qualifying exam (12th) must at the time of counseling.
Seat Reservation in Bihar CET
The percentage of seat reservation for different categories is as given below:
General category – 50% of seats.
For candidates belonging to SC Category – 16% of seats.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
The ST candidates – 1% of seats
For Extremely Backward Class (EBC) – 18% of seats.
And, For Backward Class (BC) – 12% of seats.
Also, For Reserved Category of Girls (RCG) – 3% of seats.
Finally, 3% seats out of total for Disabled Quota (DQ)
This article contains essential details regarding the BCECE Bihar CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria. And, Before applying candidates must check these details to know whether they satisfy the requirements or not.
The official website of BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board):
Read more about BIHAR Combined Entrance Test
|Application form||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Dates||Admit Card|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone. Latest updates and feature articles regarding BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria“
bcece medical 2019, bcece 2019 syllabus, bcece exam 2019, bcece counselling 2019.