BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). BCECE is a state-level exam for admission in undergraduate courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture programs. The eligibility criteria of Bihar CET contains the details of Academic qualification, age requirements, and domicile, etc. And, the eligibility criteria for different courses will be different. Read the article to find complete details regarding BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020 for the Engineering domain.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the form. BCECE Bihar CET Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no such age limit for the exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the chemistry, biology, Biotechnology as an optional subject.
- Marks criteria: Candidates should have a minimum of 45% in qualifying examination for general category and 40% for SC/ST category.
- Appearing Candidates: candidate appearing in their qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Domicile: Candidate fulfilling any of the below mentioned statements is eligible for the exam.
- The candidate should be having domicile of Bihar.
- Parents of the candidate should be residing in Bihar or be an employee of Bihar and residing in the state.
- Candidates belonging to Union Territory of India can also apply.
Seat Reservation in Bihar CET
The percentage of seat reservation for different categories is as given below:
|Category||Seat allotment percentage|
|General category||50% of seats.|
|For candidates belonging to SC Category||16% of seats.|
|The ST candidates||1% of seats|
|For Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18% of seats.|
|And, For Backward Class (BC)||12% of seats.|
|Also, For Reserved Category of Girls (RCG)||3% of seats.|
|Disabled Quota (DQ)||3% of seats|
This article contains essential details regarding the BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria. And, Before applying candidates must check these details to know whether they satisfy the requirements or not.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Qualification, Age Limit
The official website of BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board):
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Read more about BIHAR Combined Entrance Test
|Application form||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Dates||Admit Card|
“Stay informed about EntranceZone. Latest updates and feature articles regarding BCECE Bihar CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria“
bcece medical 2019, bcece 2019 syllabus, bcece exam 2019, bcece counselling 2019.