VTUEEE 2020 Application form has been commenced from 08 October 2019. Also, VTUEEE 2020 Paper Pattern has been announced. Every year Veltech Technical University (VTU) conducts Entrance Exam at University level called Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) at Chennai Campus for the admission in different Under-Graduates Engineering programmes or courses. VTUEEE 2020 will be conducted in two phases. Phase-1 will be conducted as ‘Pen and Paper Test’ whereas Phase-2 will be conducted in both the mode ‘Computer-Based Test’ & ‘Pen and Paper Test’ as well. Candidates appearing for the entrance test will have to apply either Online or Offline.
The detailed information about VTUEEE 2020 Paper Pattern is available in the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Examination information brochure and prospectus. And, VTU Exam conducting Authority will prepare the VTUEEE Exam Pattern. It provides the basic details about the question Paper pattern, Marks Distribution, Number of Questions etc. Interested candidates can read the article to get complete details regarding VTUEEE 2020 Entrance test pattern.
Latest Update: VTUEEE 2020 Application form has been announced on 08 October 2019. For more information Click here.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen and Paper Test (PPT)
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
3 Hours (180 Minutes)
Total Number of Questions
Each question will carry 4 mark
1/4 will be deducted for an incorrect answer
Multiple selections of answers will also result in deduction marks since they will be treated as the wrong answer.
VTUEEE 2020 Paper Pattern – Marking Scheme
The Marking Scheme and paper pattern of VTUEEE are described below:
|S. No||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks per Questions|
|4.||Total Number of Questions/Marks||90||360|
Vel Tech Dr RR and Dr SR Technical University will conduct VTUEEE 2020 in two Phases. VTUEEE Phase-1 which is PPT (Pen Paper Test) is scheduled from 22 – 26 January 2020 & Phase-2 which is PPT (Pen & Paper Test) & CBT (Computer Based Test) is scheduled from 23 – 26 April 2020.
Pen Paper Test VTUEEE
- In Pen & Paper mode of examination, Candidates will have to answer on the OMR sheet in a Multiple Choice Question types.
- Candidates are requested to use an only black ballpoint pen and fill the bubble properly. As the OMR sheet will be checked through the machine system.
Computer Based Test VTUEEE
- CBT is the real-time Examination where the computers are connected to a server, this examination is conducted via a secure and reliable connection.
- The Applicants will have to answer the exam questions by the click of the mouse.
- The pattern of this examination will be via Multiple-choice questions with four options each with only one correct option.
- Candidate should click on the correct option and submit to proceed to the next question.
VTUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The VTUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern consists of important information like exam time duration, mode of paper language. Also, the exam pattern contains details of different sections of the paper, marking pattern, the total number of questions, etc. Hence, the candidates who are preparing for VTU Engineering Entrance Exam should follow the content written below.
- Firstly, there is a total of 90 Questions in VTUEEE paper including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- And, out of 90 Questions, 30 Questions from Physics, 30 from Chemistry and 30 questions from Maths are there.
- Furthermore, the question paper will be in the English language.
- The time duration of VTUEEE 2020 paper will be 180 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded. So, the VTUEEE paper is of 360 marks.
- Moreover, there is no negative marking applicable to the test.
Instructions for VTUEEE 2020 Paper
- The Examination Rooms/Halls will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions that may be announced in the Examination Hall.
- Every aspirant should produce the Hall Ticket/Admit card for entry into the Examination Rooms. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket issued by the Institution shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Seating will be allocated to each candidate as per their Roll number.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them an Exam pad.
- Applicants should report before 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Aspirants will not be permitted to leave the Hall before 30 minutes of completion of the examination.
- The Candidates will be permitted to open the exam booklet before 5 minutes of the scheduled start time. Candidates should ensure the code printed on both questions and answer booklets match. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should report to the Invigilator for replacement.
- Shade your answers using Black Ballpoint pen only.
Moreover, the official website of Vel Tech University is https://www.veltechuniv.edu.in/
Stay informed about VTUEEE 2020 Paper Pattern latest updates and feature articles on EntranceZone.