VTUEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 08 October 2019. VTUEEE 2020 Counselling will be done and take place for all the qualified candidates on the basis of their rank. For VTUEEE Phase-1, VTU will be conducting a counselling session in the first week of May 2020 at VelTech University campus, Avadi – Chennai. Also, University will conduct the open counselling for all the candidates who will appear in for JEE Main 2020 and also for those candidates who have missed VTUEEE 2019 Counselling.
Latest Update: VTUEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 08 October 2019. For more information Click here
VTUEEE 2020 Counselling
University will conduct Open counselling in May 2020 or June 2020 for Phase-2. Further, Candidates who are applying directly for admission to the VTU will also get a call for the counselling if they fully satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Scroll below to check all the important information related to VTUEEE Counselling.
VTUEEE Counselling Major Checkpoints:
- Firstly, Candidates Must carry their VTUEEE 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Also, original and one Xerox copy of Board Certificate class 10th and 12th.
- Original Marks Sheet of Class 12th or Equivalent exam.
- Reserved candidates must bring their Community SC/ST reserved category Certificate.
- Nativity, Domicile Certificate (For all the candidates that belong to Jammu and Kashmir or the North Eastern States)
- A Demand Draft “DD” against the full fee as described in the information brochure of VTUEEE 2020 DD must be drawn in favour of “Vel Tech Dr RR & Dr SR Technical University”, which is payable at Chennai for firm allotment or an admission.
Note: Candidates will only be allowed to participate in the process of counselling only after the full verification of documents.
VTUEEE 2020 Counselling Online Option
- For those candidates, who will not able to attend the process of counselling of VTUEEE 2020 in “Person” at the University main campus may also attend it online by clicking on the link provided by the official site of Vel Tech University. Candidates will have to pay an initial deposit default fee of Rs. 10,000/- for Provisional Branch Allotment online.
Documents required for VTUEEE Counselling
- VTUEEE Admit Card
- Score Card of VTUEEE
- VTUEEE Call Letter
- Class 10th or 12th Board Certificate as a proof of DOB (Date of Birth)
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Exam(class 12th or it’s equivalent)
NOTE*Candidates required submitting all documents in original along with one set of Xerox photocopies at the time of VTUEEE 2020 Counselling.